Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2018

Brenda @teabreaks how absolutely wonderful for you both.
Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker have a fantastic day tomorrow,
This thread, month by month is an amazing snippet of day to day life, the ups and downs, the weather! And so much more than just showcasing our work each day, I love it :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I didn’t post yesterday as my mojo was still missing. I’ve been keeping up with loving and pinning though.

Sasha @SashaGarrett, I think you’ve probably been unlucky that you’ve been featured seller at a quiet time for online shopping. Also, maybe people are popping your jewellery on wish lists and will be back to buy later.

Congrats to your granddaughter Valerie @valerie.

Hope the wedding goes well and you have a lovely time Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker.

Sounds like you had a wonderful day Brenda @teabreaks. It’s always lovely catching up with old friends.

I’ve got a day off from the day job today so I’m hoping I may be back with a new listing later… if I can stop procrastinating!

8 Likes

Morning! A relist from me today https://folksy.com/items/7125197-Gemstone-Heart-Earrings-Sodalite

13 Likes

I totally agree Brenda. Lifes too short
Val x

3 Likes

Thank you all for your congratulations for my granddaughter.
She’s off to Chester University which is just what she wanted.
Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add 2 sales. Thank you.
More sale items today

Just off out for lunch with my friend who suffers terribly from vertigo. Its her first time out for ages so I hope it goes well.
Hope the wedding is amazing Ellie @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Valerie x

12 Likes

Have been doing some catch-up likes & tweets.

Tartan guest book today, personalised with your own family tartan. Or we usually have some leftover tartan in the studio if it’s needed in a hurry & customer not fussy on what clan : )

13 Likes

Loving the Llamas :grinning:

2 Likes

Congratulations to your granddaughter Valerie @valerie
Sorry to hear you haven’t had any sales @SashaGarrett

12 Likes

Good afternoon yay happu dancing for your sales Valerie F, ther was one for me too :slight_smile: :dancer:

feeling rotten today was up most of the night with an upset stomach, thought I had escaped that when Granddaughter and Daughter got it but no it waited until the last day of my holidays to pounce, pretty wiped out and only just mustered enough strength to come on here and sort some orders that need to go in the post (Hubby to the rescue!) :weary:

Have a wonderful day Elly tomorrow and I hope the weather is kind :wedding:

glad you had a good day Brenda @teabreaks, life is far too short to not act on something, you go girl!

11 Likes

You lot are so much more effective at lifting my spirits than eating nutella from the jar, it will pay off in the long run. (and who knows what exciting fordites I’ll have by then - I’m hopefully picking up my new parcel of cabs and rough this weekend).

9 Likes

thank you for all the comments.
Well done to all those with family members on exam results…(I hated exams and school…lol)
Well done to all of you with sales…

3 Likes

This will be my last listing for a couple of weeks as I’m going to take a break. I’ll try to “pop” in each day and help keep up with the loving and pinning etc. Hope you all get lots of sales while I’m away.

11 Likes

@valerie My next big plan is to NEXT YEAR, head in your direction by train to visit my son in Dumfries…
Sarah @SarahDesignsUK love that your son rescues bees…what a fab thing to do !

6 Likes

Hi! I haven’t managed to list anything for a while, but I now have lots of new knitting stitch markers - the first being this mini sea turtle marker.

12 Likes

right…I have caught up with all my faves, phew…that took a while.
So now, here is my listing for today
https://folksy.com/items/7166722-fantasy-butterfly-art-painting-aceo-ref-F484-

12 Likes

Morning All

That’s not good Max @MaxPringJewellery hope you feel better soon.

Congratulations for everyone who received good exam results yesterday. I remember the anxiety waiting for them to come through the post.

I can’t believe that you do not sell well on here @SashaGarrett with all of your beautiful fordite and other items. If you are not selling then what hope is there for people like me to every get a sale.

Today will be my last listing till Mon 27th as I am off to Cornwall on Sunday touring around and visiting family in a little village outside of Truro.

Today’s listings are a couple of pairs of Christmas earrings.

13 Likes

Gosh Sasha @SashaGarrett , really hard to understand why ??!! other than the time of year being a big factor ( school hols / Summer ) . Hopefully you have had plenty of people ‘favourite-ing’ your products / shop and it will all pay off very soon :slight_smile:

All I seem to sell is tags this time of year :grin::thinking::relieved: , just glad of something tbh otherwise I can get seriously downhearted !!
Soooo…here’s my listing for today… more tags ! ha ! … Autumn Flower Fairy gift tags ( set of 3 )

13 Likes

Hope your plan works out. Two of my daughters live in Dumfries too.
You must try to get to Kirkcudbright during your trip, Its well worth a visit
Valerie

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly Max. I noticed you were missing from this thread first thing this morning and also from my Facebook news feed. I wondered then whether you were ok. Hope you’re feeling better soon. xx

3 Likes

Ugh , poor you Max @MaxPringJewellery , hope it’s just a 24hr thing !!! take it easy :slight_smile:
Could you please add 5 sales for me ( yup ! tags !!! ha !) - WHEN you’re feeling more 'normal ’ !! :slight_smile:

4 Likes