Love the guinea pigs Joss @XStitcherJoss
Lovely Pendant Sasha @SashaGarrett
Bathroom is finished now has been a lot of upheaval but worth it
Congratulations to your daughter Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery

15 Likes

Hi everyone, here is a relist for me this evening. A pretty hanging heart x
IMG_20190227_152003%20(1)

15 Likes

I agree with those who say ā€˜Do what you can,ā€™ @PocketfulCreations - better to be there than leave the table empty.
Belated birthday wishes @erkinwald
Been another day of running around after family, getting repairs to the roof of a bay window, and, eventually, rain shuttering down. My new listing plan went out the window so a relist again.

13 Likes

Hi @thatenamelguy Your link isnā€™t working and linking to the forum, just to let you know x

4 Likes

I tried it as well @thatenamelguy kept bringing me back to the forumā€¦sorry I canā€™t help, you need someone on here that is good with technical things x

3 Likes

Here is the link for the pendant from Francis @thatenamelguy

https://folksy.com/items/6990330-pendant-millefiore-pattern-on-clear-enamel

10 Likes

Thanks to all you lovely people for your advice. I managed to get some tote bags finished today and Iā€™m satisfied with the stock Iā€™ve got now. Iā€™m not too worried about the organisation of the fair as itā€™s a regular well-established event - itā€™s just the first time there for me. My hubby always comes along to fairs to provide moral support so, if I feel dreadful on the day, Iā€™m know heā€™ll be there to help me with things.

10 Likes

I had a sale today Max @MaxPringJewellery i havent had an email from folksy yet and it was a few hours ago. Itā€™s a stripe payment but so I wonā€™t get one from them either. But my dashboard says itā€™s paid for.
I drove down to London today, what a journey, couldnā€™t get on the M1 at my usual junction, then, the traffic was so slow for what felt like forever. I often travel on a Friday, not had it like this before. Anyway, Iā€™m now soaking up the London vibes, and rain. And been for a meal with my friend who I havenā€™t seen for 10 monthsā€¦
Helen @PocketfulCreations stay strong, youā€™ll be fine. Enjoy your day and sales xxx

11 Likes

Thank you for the congrats for my Daughter with her A levels. Shes very happy with her results!

Taking a few days off after Summer School and hoping for a beach day to Wales on Tuesday - fingers crossed for sunshine. It is on the cards!

10 Likes

All caught up to here.
Please can you add a sale to the tally for me Mex @MaxPringJewellery :smiley:

9 Likes

Good evening all :wink:
Another late one!
Took me a while, but all loved and pinned to here x
@thatenamelguy Love the pig pendant, but your link doesnā€™t seem to be working! @OrukiDesign Love the Peridot earrings, beautiful x @PocketfulCreations Good luck with the Sunday craft fair x @aquilacrafts Love the little denim bag, lovely scene on the front x
@ClaireMortArtist Love the t-shirt! I did a little clap earlier and might just leave a bit of my homemade lemon cake out for the fairy tomorrow, thatā€™s if I donā€™t eat it all!
@konyskiw Love the abstract painting, really unusual. How did you create the hole?
A new listing from me, another triptych wall hanging, this time with an ocean themeā€¦

Off to bed now, back again tomorrow :sleeping: x

15 Likes

Caught up to here.
Congratulations on your sales @erkinwald, @SueTrevor, @aquilacrafts, @thedotterypotter and anyone else I may have inadvertently omiitted.

9 Likes

@ArtilyEverCrafter The edges of the hole were built up with some toilet paper, like a little bit of paper mache. Which youā€™ve got in your painting today too! I think the tissue just gives it a bit of a different texture to regular paper.

@PocketfulCreations Glad to hear youā€™re all ready now, I hope it goes well on Sunday.

Iā€™ve got another new listing of an old painting for today, this time a tree. Getting ready for autumn as thatā€™s what the weather is starting to feel like.

15 Likes

Can you add 2 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

8 Likes

Good morning happy dancing for your sales Sue, Lynn and Valerie :slight_smile: :dancer:

Enjoy London Sue @SueTrevor
Glad you got your stock sorted for the fair Helen @PocketfulCreations
Enjoy your break Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery and hope the weather is good for you and your planned beach day
Glad to hear your bathroom is finished Valerie @jenniesgems bet your pleased itā€™s done and you can get back to normal now :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Good morning. Well it looks like the weather has improved overnight - still cloudy but at least the rain has stopped. Back to the gallery this morning to cover a shift for my daughter who is off house hunting in Southampton today in preparation for starting her masters - I really dont envy her! I am crossing everything that she finds somewhere suitable today as it will be one less thing to stress about.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend
My listing for today

14 Likes

Iā€™ve had a sale overnight @MaxPringJewellery, please add to tally. Iā€™ve got the day job to do today, and Iā€™m against the clock so will be back with a listing and loving/pinning later.

11 Likes

Sue,
You can change the settings in your Stripe dashboard to send you an e-mail when you receive a payment.
Log in to your dashboard, go to profile (top right), scroll down to notifications and tick the box to send e-mail notification of successful payment.

7 Likes

Morning all. Sun is shining today hope itā€™s going to last.
Congrats to all those with sales. Hugs for those that need them.
Love that bowl Roz @OrchardFelts and hope your daughter is successful in her house hunt. Have fun in London Sue @SueTrevor. Good luck with the fair Helen @PocketfulCreations. Gorgeous pendant Andy @KelandyDesigns. Love those earrings Dee @OrukiDesign.
Tropical earrings from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7312700-Tropical-Drop-Earrings-Rondelle-Beads-with-Silver-Spacer-Beads

15 Likes

Morning!

13 Likes