Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

Oh Dottery Pottery what a truly ghastly experience!! So hope you feel a bit better - I’d just tuck myself up in bed and have a really small time - so hope you feel better soon MagsX

2 Likes

Discovered that I hadn’t relisted these for ages.
With a view to looking forward to snowdrops after Christmas.

3 Likes

Evening peeps and yay happy dancing for all those loveyl sales :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

Welcome Shelly @SewFrilled

So pleased you got your tooth sorted Sarah @thedotterypotter, sending a gentle hug :hugs:

Wow Sasha @SashaGarrett they look fab, I have a few of those ammonites just sitting in my random stone box waiting for inspiration!

2 Likes

Caught up to here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@thedotterypotter - I do feel for you - I had a crown fitted a few weeks ago and had one of those rubber mask things fitted. Very odd sensation having a thin sheet of rubber over your mouth, but the worse thing was they ‘hooked’ the rubber between my front teeth to help hold it in place and when it was removed it felt like my teeth were being pulled out!! Hope you feel 100% again soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nipping back in with a wee relist.

I’ve reduced these to £4 along with the other Christmas designs to clear some Christmas stock

These would be awesome to use for Santa’s milk too

4 Likes

Hiya all,
Faved and caught up now,
Sarah @thedotterypotter I hope you’re ok,
I feel for you, I certainly know what anxiety is like, and the comment you made about life just been scary, that’s exactly how I describe it to people.
I’ve got appointments at docs three times this week and I just can’t settle, supposed to be doing a Christmas fair this weekend but I’ll probably have to pull out because I can’t put my mind to anything until I get these out of the way. I’m like this all the time and honestly a lot of the time I cancel because I can’t stand the uneasiness.
It sounds awful what you went through but you got through it and hopefully that will give you strength if you have to go back, at least you know it won’t be as bad .take care X
Thanks for further cake love, lovely comments, my mam has just cut it now, it weighed a ton!!
Btw I know some of you got Xmas and ginger cakes from me last year, if anyone would like any variety, just let me know
Night night all
Steph xx

4 Likes

I only just caught up on the tooth saga @thedotterypotter - glad you got it sorted out.
All my good intentions went out the window at 8:30 when the daughter rang to ask us to look after the 2 year old grsndson because his dad was poorly and she was at work.Had a good day with the boy but no work on product photographs so no new listing as planned and the making schedule has slipped too. have to make do with this relist

3 Likes

Oh Sarah @thedotterypotter that sounds horrible for you. So glad you have got it sorted out though.

2 sales to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads

And a re-list

4 Likes

Visited all and left love to here :two_hearts:x

2 Likes

Struggling to pin at the moment. Just keep getting a whirly gig spinning around.
Will pop back later.

I have a new listing. Little stud earrings are becoming a new obsession :blush:

Karen

X

1 Like

Just saw this beauty on Facebook via Folksy :slight_smile: Happy for you Mags

2 Likes

Just sneaking in with today’s listing,

4 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve loved items but still can’t pin them. Anyone else having Pinterest gremlins tonight ?

1 Like

i have not been able to pin as well Karen @karenscraftybitz

1 Like

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

Here are my new items today

2 Likes

yes me too. I had a really nasty one several years ago now and I had it pulled out - instant relief (when they eventually got it out. Although I now have another but I will do the same again… x

1 Like

gorgeous earrings x