Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

(Natalie Ofkants) #201

Good morning! I have a prestige Golden pyrite Ammonite Fossil Keyring, or handbag charm.

Natalie x

(Maxine Veronica) #202

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Valerie and Sue :dancer: :slight_smile:

Much quieter week at work this week, I actually managed to catch up on my e-mails yesterday, it’s nice to feel I’m on top of things though I do have a to do list as long as my arm lol!

Back later, have a great day everyone

(HeidiMeier) #203

Good morning everyone! Here’s a new one from me and I’ll come back after school drop off to catch up

(Roz) #204

Good morning.

@thedotterypotter - so brave, I really feel for you. Please try and get those tablets down, you will feel so much better.

Welcome Shelly @SewFrilled - gorgeous dress but sadly no one here to wear it!

Sasha @SashaGarrett - beautiful work

I’m also unable to pin anything at the moment.

A fairly productive day yesterday - managed to get my shelves stocked at the craft shop although whether any of it turned into sales I don’t know yet :slight_smile: . I also got quite a few things made for next weekends craft fair and will do a few more today. Then I think I will probably hang up my crafting boots until next year - at least as far as making things for sale is concerned. I expect I will spend some time experimenting with a few things and if anything worthy of sale appears then that will be a bonus! I still have quite a bit to photograph so should be able to get to the end of this months challenge without too many re lists :slight_smile:

Until the camera comes out its back to the silk scarves though! Funnily enough these have been very popular in the shops but not so much online. Not that I mind which way they go!

(Mel) #205

Good morning, another bag from me today. hope your tooth is starting to feel better Sarah @thedotterypotter

(BellasSewingRoom) #206

Good morning. Another coin purse in this gorgeous William Morris fabric

(Sasha Garrett) #207

@thedotterypotter I remembered last night as I swallowed my multi vit that you can get doctors (and so presumably dentists) to write you a prescription for an adult strength version of kiddies liquid antibiotics. I found this out when I had glandular fever as a teenager and couldn’t swallow the horse pills they had given me (they were huge and so were my glands), the pharmacist gave us funny looks and had to make it up special but at least I could swallow it. If you really can’t face your pills then it might be worth looking into - we don’t want you ending up like Deborah’s friend.

(Maureen Brazier) #208

I am having the same problem Karen

(Kennelcraft) #209

(Sasha Garrett) #210

And thank you for all the ammonite love everybody. Normally I put photos of commissions on FB (if I remember) so they can coo over them but I can’t in this case as his wife wants me to keep them secret but I had to show them off to someone.

(Jacqueline Ostrowka) #211

Morning from me today

(Patricia Smith) #212

Very pleased to hear that your toothache was sorted out so promptly Sarah - hope you’re feeling better now. My cold is gradually subsiding and I even managed to get a bit of sleep last night! Pleased to see that sales are going well!

(Cariad Crafts) #213

Morning

Oooo @thedotterypotter, that does sound a nightmare but it is over now, please try and take the meds, will help prevent any infections, thinking of you.

Megan @SoSewMegan, so pleased you enjoyed your early Christmas with the family, well worth it, and you can catch up now in your own time.

I too love those cufflinks, gorgeous,Sasha @SashaGarrett

Here is my new one

Carol xx

(JudithLogan) #214

Hi, thank you very much! Unfortunately I hardly ever get to write on blogger now. It was my first foray into social media, but alas, not enough time these days! x

(Thedotterypotter) #215

Thank You so much for the support you lovely bunch…I managed to take one of the tablets this morning. I took it and then tried to put it out of my mind (so obviously I fixated on it non-stop) lol!
The first hour was the worst and and one point I looked in the mirror convinced that my face was swelling up on the left hand side and remembered that I was storing a little pouch of flapjack there until it was soft enough to swallow without chewing!! Seriously, that is how ridiculous I am.
I’ve now got the supposed syptoms down to a bit of itching and a twitch in my right eye!
I was honestly scared by the pig’s heart valves story so much that it made me take the tablet this morning after a night of worry.(I really didn’t want to get blood poisoning!!)
So - only 20 more tablets to go and I’ll be able to stop worring - lol!

@stephshortstationery - I really hope that your appointments go well this week - I know too well how you just can’t focus on anything else when you’ve got something like that to deal with - sending you loads of love xxx

Patricia @silverbirchstudio - I’m so glad that your cold is on the way out x

I’m just popping out to re-stock a tearooms and then I will be back to love and pin all of your work from yesterday and today.

Honestly - thanks again for all the support - you really don’t know how much you’ve encouraged me to take that medication xxxxxxxx

(JudithLogan) #216

So sorry, haven’t posted or been here in a good few days. Sadly, my uncle died on Saturday and his funeral was yesterday. We were very close to him and his family growing up, and though it comes as a relief for the family in some ways since he suffered a terrible stroke in April and had such poor quality of life ever since, it is still a loss. My dad, who’s 81 and usually has more energy than the average 40 year old has been a bit shaken, I think. Not easy watching them all grow old and vulnerable. Looking after my elderly mother-in-law and all this, well it puts things into perspecitive. Just passing through. I have a strong faith in Jesus Christ, and that gives me hope. I don’t believe that death is the end, more like the beginning actually. Anyway, apologies for not having liked, faved and pinned, etc, will try to do some of that now. Here’s my offering for today, and it’s a relist, but I don’t think any of you will have seen it before.

(Valerie Farrell) #217

Good morning all
Glad things are getting better Sarah .I had root canal last year an it asn’t hal a bad as I expected
Max @paperchainsandbeads
please will you add 9 sales Thanks
More dachsunds today

Valerie x

(JudithLogan) #218

Oh, poor you! My husband had an abscess and in the end they had to take the tooth out. It sounds terribly traumatic. Thinking of you and hope you recover soon. PS: your wee ceramics arrived the other day and they are truly beautiful!! Hugs xx

(JudithLogan) #219

Having trouble pinning too Karen @karenscraftybitz.

(JudithLogan) #220

I love this cheese plant decoration!! What show was your work in?