Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

So sorry for your loss @JudithLogan.

So happy you are now out of pain @thedotterypotter, tooth abscesses are the worst, there is no where for the swelling to go.

I have another listing, meant to go into draft, but listed by mistake, so,have an infinity scarf in beautiful Denys Brunton designer yarn.

Natalie x

8 Likes

Joining a little late! Life has a habit of crowding in occasionally…

2 Likes

Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add 2 sales
Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks for the exhibition love everyone, I must go down and have another look, it was busy on Saturday night, as well as chatting to all the local people we know!
Max, I am so with you on the bucket list. I did exactly the same, I did a list with 50 things to do, about one a week for a year, some were simple things like a walk in the woods, the one I loved most was a helicopter ride to Tresco. And although I have been self employed for most of my life, I too pushed myself in new directions. I did this list for a few years, I was amazed, I actually achieved nearly everything I wanted to do, and actually, now you have reminded me, I shall do one for 2018. I would like to travel abroad more, but with my partner, as he understands me so well, the only thing is, he seems to think going abroad once a year is quite enough!

7 Likes

Oh wow, the infinity scarf was not there long, it has just sold. Max, @paperchainsandbeads please can you add one to the tally for me.

Natalie x

11 Likes

I’m so sorry about the loss of your Uncle Judith @JudithLogan - it must be comforting to have your faith to help you through - sending you loads of love xxx

2 Likes

Thank You for the motivation Sue @SueTrevor - That’s very inspiring xx

Hello All looking forward to favouriting those above and to catching up with you all - I have a ‘Meet the Maker’ event tomoz night - and the maker is me! Feeling rather apprehensive - Hopefully it won’t result in me doing the same! :wink: So I will relist tonight
best to all and see you ‘on the t’other side of meeting myself’! Mags

6 Likes

Good luck with meeting yourself Mags @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign - hehe!

I’ve had a massive surge of sales in the last few days - listed some more of my teeny angels today:

6 Likes

Max @paperchainsandbeads - I’ve been selling some £1 baubles and people have been buying quite a large number at a time. If I add the actual sales total to the tally, I’m not sure if it will skew the tally for everyone?

My actual sales for the last few days are 76 to add to the tally but if I count all the multiples of the ÂŁ1 items as 1 sale per person the tally will be 39 to add to my tally! x

13 Likes

Wow :smiley:Amazing . Well done Sarah . :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::smiley: I hope you are feeling much better and getting over that frightful experience . Keep up with the pills , even if it is completely averse . We don’t want you to be ill with anything worse or in pain anymore :smiley:

I have a sale to report :smiley::tada::smiley::tada:@paperchainsandbeads . Lots more to say and something to list but my phone has only 3%battery and the computer has been updating since 6pm ( nearly 3 hours ) and no sign of finishing . So I can’t do either :frowning:️I hope it’s ok tomorrow . Sending out love to everyone :smiley:

3 Likes

To all those struggling to pin - I have just realised that despite the little circle spinning ad infinitum the items are still appearing on my board so its worth pinning even if it doesn’t look like its working.

Wow - congrats on all the sales. Looks like the folksy fairy has flown on from my shop to pastures new, been a while since I had a sale here. Good job the one on the other side has hung around for a bit.

Just had a mammoth photography/listing session so hopefully something new tomorrow. Still got a few things to photograph and list but I have had my fill for today :slight_smile:

Good night and see you all in the morning :zzz:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tip about pinning Roz @OrchardFelts. I’ve checked and the items are appearing on my boards too although it doesn’t look like it’s going to pin.

So sorry to hear of your loss Judith @JudithLogan

I’ve been out most of the day and just catching up - a Fair, a bit of Christmas shopping, restocking a shop and then a visit to a friend this evening. Enjoyable but tiring
3 sales to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads

4 Likes

Goodness me Sue - gulp - thank you for sharing your story - means masses MagsX

1 Like

Visited up to here :two_hearts:x

Hi Sarah Dottery Pottery Just read your post and I don’t think you’re ridiculous at all - I think you’re a star! Your works gorgeous and your post always are warm and engaging and kind - and theres a lot to be said for kindness. Take care of you MagsX

3 Likes

Huge well done hugs on the sales front folks. It always gives me a warm glow :blush:

Sorry to hear about your Uncle @JudithLogan

I’ve eventually caught up for the day but ran out of time to list. I will be back tomorrow to pop something on.

Night night :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

X

1 Like

Good morning whoop whoop on the sales everyone, one for me too :slight_smile: and Sarah @thedotterypotter well done you! 76 for the tally no reason your sales should be treated any dfferent lovely :man_dancing::dancer:

Good luck Mags @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign I look forward to reading the post :slight_smile:

lol Sue @SueTrevor that’s exactly what I did 50 things before 50 I did it over a year, not everything was scary though there was some ‘I keep meaning to do that!’ things as well, got quite a lot of things sorted out that year lol!

4 Likes

As the Denys Brunton yarn is popular, I have another scarf today, I have called this one Aurora, as it reminds me of the northern lights.

Natalie x

6 Likes