Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

Caught up to here and here’s my newly listed extra special Christmas card! Have a good day everyone.

2 Likes

Sorry about my long speech yesterday, but if it helps anyone to overcome something they don’t like about there lives then I haven’t wasted my time! And yes Max @paperchainsandbeads I definitely need to do another bucket list, instead of drifting aimlessly through my life. And another sale to add to the tally please Max
Today’s listing

4 Likes

Today’s make is this bee fabric coin purse

2 Likes

Georgeous colours :smiley:

Good morning.

Today I have a new poppy scarf - slightly different from previous ones as the poppies on this one are larger. This was the failed commission - nothing functionally wrong with it but the customer wanted the stalks to stand out more and despite using a brighter green wool they weren’t quite obvious enough - made another one using an even lighter green and havent heard anything so assume she was happy :slight_smile: . End result I am left with this scarf so am listing it here.

Right - off to package an order (sadly not a folksy one), tidy up then back to the photography/listing - unless I can find another good reason to avoid it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning all,
so sorry to hear about your loss @JudithLogan xx
@SueTrevor you have inspired me to write a bucket list - 40 things before i’m 40! It’s something I’ve been meaning to do for a while but you’ve given me the kick up the bum I needed lol xx
Something for Christmas today!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone .
Very sorry to hear about your uncle Judith @JudithLogan I hope your dad is ok and gets back to his old self soon. The shock does put everything into perspective. Glad that you have your faith to help you.
I hope everyone has a good day.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone anew listing

5 Likes

I’m having to drop out of the thread for the rest of December, I’m just not getting time to make much at the moment.

I’ll also be going into holiday mode from the 12th which should let me build up stock for the new year with some new ideas.

I hope you all have a profitable December and an awesome Christmas xx

13 Likes

New to day in my shop, this pair of tipsy frog wooden coasters

3 Likes

Well it’s not very often I manage a new listing in the morning, and I’ve walked Jasper.
I can feel a productive day coming on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank You so much Mags @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign - that’s such a lovely thing to say. I really appreciate it xx

1 Like

Enjoy your break, I look forward to seeing all your lovely new creations in the New Year. Have a great Christmas x

1 Like

9 more sales for me please Max @paperchainsandbeads x These £1 baubles are making my shop look very popular - lol!

Today’s listing is this winter themed tealight holder

9 Likes

Good morning . Just off out for lunch and a long walk before the snow we are supposed to be getting at weekend sets in. I love driving usually but driving in snow scares me to death
Cat and owls in my sale today
Just £2.50 each

https://folksy.com/items/7015942-SALE-Owls-Coin-Purse

Valerie x

5 Likes
4 Likes

Good morning all…a touch of fantasy for me today…with a touch of glitter too
https://folksy.com/items/7082207-fantasy-glitter-castles-watercolour-ref-257-

6 Likes

Thanks for that - I had the same problem with Pinterest yesterday.

Ruffle Scarf - a froth of frills which trap air and give extra warmth around the neck.

3 Likes

I’m still getting the loading symbol on Pinterest today too, so I am just going to assume that they are pinning!

2 Likes