Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

(Ali Dufty) #282

This super snuggly wool/ alpaca blend infinity scarf from me today…

(Natalie Ofkants) #283

I also have a crocheted slouchy or soft beret had that matches the scarf I listed earlier.

-

Natalie x

(Mel) #284

Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany I love the combination of the spot with the holly design - gorgeous :heartpulse:

(Kikozo) #285

Just started to make and sell these personalised photos transfered to reclaimed pallet wood.

(Mel) #286

I’m sorry for your loss @JudithLogan x

A bag from me today, covered in lots of woodland creatures

(So Sew Megan) #287

Really love the colours of the wool you’re using Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Huge thanks to Caroline @carolinefrodsham the earrings arrived today and I know my brother’s partner will love them. Wish I’d ordered some for myself!
2 more sales Maxine @paperchainsandbeads :dancer:
Off to try and photo some listings.

(So Sew Megan) #288

2 listings but they are miniature!

(Patricia Smith) #289

A cold grey afternoon here. My OH has caught my cold and retired to bed! That rules out a visit to his Mum which we had planned for the next few days. Hope she’ll be ok - she does have daily carers who keep an eye on her too, but it’s always a worry. I have a new listing for you.

(Cariad Crafts) #290

Afternoon

A very grey one here too but quite mild.

Well done on the sales.

Valerie @valerie, two of your lil bags just dropped into my basket:-))

Megan @SoSewMegan, your lil sewing machines are so pretty, think they have sold too!!

Thoughts with you @JudithLogan

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

(Ali Dufty) #291

I’m pleased to report a sale Max @paperchainsandbeads , after a worrying dry start to December on here :disappointed_relieved: ( thankfully a bit busier on my Etsy shop - yup , not afraid to say the name !!! ) really weird , total opposite of last year !

(Ali Dufty) #292

Oh forgot to mention it was via Stripe too , yay! ha !

(Valerie Farrell) #293

Thank you Carol
I’ll pop them in the post tomorrow,
Hope you like them
Valerie x

(Valerie Farrell) #294

Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add 2 sales
Thanks
Valerie x

(carolinefrodsham) #295

So glad you like them :smiley:You must make more miniature sewing machines . They are lovely .

(Cariad Crafts) #296

Thanks Valerie. I’m sure I’ll love them

(Thatenamelguy) #297

Please add a sale by me Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

(Sarah Bell) #298

Yay for all your sales guys! Well done.

Here’s me for this evening :slight_smile:

(Thecardjeanie) #299

Hi all,

I haven’t been around for a few days as we had friends staying but I am back with a new listing. I also have one sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Jeanie x

(Sasha Garrett) #300

Disappointing day at a corporate christmas bazaar in London (until I try one I don’t know if the extra travel to London is worth it and the answer is no so I won’t bother again) but whilst I was there one of my regulars emailed me to ask if they can come and look at the fordite stash to pick pieces for cufflinks which is good.
Listed this a few days back but since it became a folksy favourite I didn’t show it here until now.

(So Sew Megan) #301

Yes Carol @cariadcrafts11 you were right! Thanks to a lovely person on this thread. 2 sales to report Maxine @paperchainsandbeads
Now I’m sneaking in an extra listing.