Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

Evening all
Today’s listing

8 Likes

Evening all, I have failed to get a new listing photographed today, so a relist will have to do.

Family are fed and watered so I am heading back to the workshop for a few hours

8 Likes

An annoying start to the day…I took my car for a wiring / light repair. It had originally been booked for Monday but they phoned on Friday to postpone as the part hadn’t come in, so I went as planned this morning…and the part still wasn’t in. They had even phoned me yesterday to confirm that I was still bringing the car in.

Sorry your London event was disappointing Sasha @SashaGarrett, but as you say you don’t know unless you try.

I’m at a local business tomorrow for their Christmas fundraising fair, so hoping people will be looking for gifts.

A re-list today

5 Likes

Visited and left love to here :two_hearts:x

2 Likes

Good evening everyone :slight_smile:
I’ve just come back from a Brownie shopping night- there were very few members of the public that came in at all but I still managed to make £80! - who knew that Brownies had such a lot of disposable income?- lol!

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - I love those little gold star earrings. Is there much difference in working with different metals - gold. silver/ copper? I mean, the pliability/ strength etc?

Can I please add another 7 sales to the tally this evening Max @paperchainsandbeads x

10 Likes

Thank you everyone for all your messages of condolences, you are all a really lovely bunch. Good to know that we can pin again. Just another relist. My new stuff is all quite big and framed with glass, so I always get a bit nervous posting it! This one is another monoprint and it’s called Head in The Clouds, a bit like me!

3 Likes

I love the statue!! Shame that the 3D work in the show you’re in didn’t get more of a mention. Your work is unique and fabulous. I love it! x

4 Likes

Many thanks Judith @JudithLogan I love your work too, at least I own a little piece of it :purple_heart:
Sarah, @thedotterypotter I used to do loads of events like that as my children were growing up, they can be incredibly good, for only a couple of hours, and they had the added benefit I could take the children along with a few coins and know they were in a safe environment to play and spend.
Sorry your event wasn’t so good Sasha @SashaGarrett even after all these years, I’m never quite sure if an event will be financially worth it, you live and learn. Sometimes one year can be good, the next dreadful and vice versa.
What a palaver Sue @BeadstormJewellery I hate dealing with cars other than driving them. I leave it to my partner, or brothers, they know so much more than I do… goodness knows what I’d do without them.
And one more to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:

4 Likes

Can you add 2 sales for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

1 Like

Yay - glad to see pinterest is working properly again - for me anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lovely to read everyone’s news, both ups and downs, and nice to see sales coming in, happy dancing for all of them.

My item for today is a pretty golden Tiger’s Eye Gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

2 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales peeps, there was 2 for me too whoop whoop :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

rushing this morning as I’ve an 8am meeting so better get in the shower!

3 Likes

Good morning

Another day in the craft cabin today - not quite as cold as last week but I’ve layered up with the thermals just in case!

3 Likes

But hectic this morning I’m just going to post this new card design - and then back later to catch up on your lovely makes xx

3 Likes

Morning, dark and very wet this morning.

2 Likes

Morning all.
Can’t stop sneezing this morning, everyone is giving me a wide berth to avoid contamination.

Sarah @thedotterypotter silver and higher carat golds are lovely and soft to work with, 9ct is really hard in comparison. Copper is soft too. 9ct gold is also the most durable, it will wear away at any other metals worn along side it.

5 Likes

Morning all, still feeling poorly here, and the weather is as miserable as I am!
Today’s listing

6 Likes

Just calling in briefly to say I won’t be around on here for the rest of the month.

I have so many orders on the “other side” that I am struggling to process them all. Meanwhile I have had just one order on here yesterday, and that customer has payment issues. So I’m closing my Folksy shop until I can take time in the new year to decide what to do.

Have a lovely Christmas everyone

10 Likes
3 Likes

New to day in my shop this pair of kitten embroideries

3 Likes