Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

Morning. My listing for today. Back later to read añd catch up.

2 Likes

A new listing today

3 Likes

Good morning
How’s the weather with you all today?
I have a 30 mile trip to get the little Grandson and we do live in Scotland so I’m hoping there’s no snow. As I’ve got older the fear of driving in snow and ice has got a lot worse.
Glasses cases today. Selling well on the other side

https://folksy.com/items/7071536-Glasses-case

Valerie x

4 Likes

Hi everyone
Sorry I was missing yesterday I’m absolutely loaded with cold! Never had a ‘proper’ cold in years!
Here’s two new sets
https://folksy.com/items/7082648-Christmas-Cards-PK-of-Five-Seasonal-Stockings-Handmade-Can-Be-Personalised

https://folksy.com/items/7082640-Christmas-Cards-Five-Pack-Xmas-Parcels-Handmade-Personalised-

Max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve a sale for stationery please X
Catch up later
Steph xx

4 Likes

good afternoon all…blues skies and sunshine here…I think it might be the calm before the storm.
Today I have a floral mixed media aceo
https://folksy.com/items/7082786-aceo-art-painting-flowers-daisies-ref-f258-

2 Likes

Woo hoo - at last I can chalk up a sale for December, one for the tally please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads. Better late to the party than not at all!

7 Likes
2 Likes

The sun has come out here to celebrate me fixing my computer (main c drive got corrupted some how but that meant a lot of the diagnostic tools weren’t working so I didn’t know that was the problem just that I couldn’t access anything, the palpitations when I thought I’d lost my accounts!) but now I have the dilemma - take photos or finish some commissions…
A relist from me as I haven’t taken the photos yet…

and I really should make more of these little studs but they are a faff.

4 Likes

A 100% wool scarf ( with pom-poms of course !) ,from me today…

3 Likes

It’s party time!

2 Likes

Hi all,

Something new from me today…

Jeanie x

3 Likes

I’m all caught up and pinned!

Not a happy bunny today. Customer this morning can’t pay, apparently she got an error message. I’ve asked for more info, but no response as yet. I’ve had to deactivate the items from the other side, so they are in limbo here and there. Just tried to list a replacement, and now I’m getting an error message when I try and list something. I’ve just not got the time to waste as it not even saving as a draft, so I’ve redone the listing 3 times. I’ve had a shocking day at work, and i’ve got my kids to feed and listen to read etc. Grrrr.

4 Likes

I’m back after screaming into a pillow.

…with a listing:

I’m going to give up for this evening now!

7 Likes

Listed,instead of drafting, I am a numpty, but here it is anyway, a large fossil ammonite, would make a great paperweight, ornament or photography prop.

Natalie x

7 Likes

Evening yay happy dancing for sales Roz and Steph :dancer: :slight_smile:

Hope you have a great Christmas Simone @rosesworkshop :christmas_tree:

Oh dear oh dear I think I’m coming down with the lurgy, sore throat wooly head and an ache in every bone, so I’n going to reture to the sofa with a blanket, can’t afford to be ill this weekend I have a fair for a few hours Sat morning then the baby overnight sniff! feel better soon other peeps with sniffles :face_with_thermometer:

Hope you day went okay Valerie @valerie, the little purse arrved yesterday too and it is lovely, perfect stocking filler :slight_smile: x

2 Likes

Good evening all. Finding it difficult to keep up :frowning_face:
Child safely back ,so I can breathe now . A good time had by all and no disasters (that I have been told about)
The driving story made me smile Sue @SueTrevor .(hope you are feeling better) I was stupidly scared of driving but had a great excuse not to , in London . Once in Wales , no excuse , HUGE need ,in fact. to drive . 3 buses a day into town and one per month (really ) into big town. My OH eventually , after marching about with the pushchair for months , made me get into the car and drive it up the road …about 500 yards . I was literally scared for my life and everyone else’s around! Now I am just about ok , though Rescue Remedy helps me out when I have to drive to my mum’s.
Anyway I was thinking that, maybe ,as creative types , we are more sensitive to life’s challenges! which is no bad thing as I am sure as we have loads more empathy and caring to go with it . So all those who need a gentle shove …Go for it…
Happy Christmas to Louise @Tealiteful and Simone@rosesworkshop .I look forward to seeing what you are doing after the holiday.
I am sure I was going to witter on about something else but have forgotten .
Have a good evening everyone .

5 Likes

Hope you will be all right for the weekend …lemon and honey?
Its awful to be ill , especially at the weekend with loads on . Every day is so precious!Take it easy on the sofa.

1 Like

Gone already! :smiley::tada:

1 Like

faved to here x

Hi everyone, sorry I haven’t had much time in the last few days to get on here. So here is my renewed listing for this evening. A christmas cushion cover x
[https://folksy.com/items/7073317-Christmas-cushion-cover-red-with-father-Christmas-pattern]

2 Likes