Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

Wow! That was super fast! Please can you add one to the tally for me Max @paperchainsandbeads, the fossil went very quickly! Happy dancing!

Natalie x

4 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, how frustrating :frowning: Iā€™ve had a few customers lately that have had trouble paying and one yesterday that tried to pay by card but she couldnā€™t (donā€™t know why) but on my orders it said that she had paid by alternative method but she hadnā€™t actually paid (so I ended up sending her a paypal invoice) Like you say - it just eats into your time having to, in my case, go backwards and forwards communicating by e-mail to try and reach a resolution. I always thank those customers for their perseverance - I know that unless I really, really wanted the item (if I was the customer) I would probably have given up!

My listing for today are these large hanging angels:

5 sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

4 Likes

can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads
Hope you feel better soon x

3 Likes

Evening

Wow well done on all the sales.

Have read through todayā€™s posts and canā€™t remember anything. Sorry

But hope all poorly peeps feel better soon

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, love your large ammonite, have you got another? My son would love it.

Here is mine, the last of my Christmas card packs to list

Carol xx

3 Likes

A new group of pots out of the kiln, the sunlight made this photograph beautifully this morning, I wish Iā€™d photographed the whole batch now!

9 Likes

Hope you feel better quickly Max @paperchainsandbeads

My stall at the local business Christmas fair today was OK but much quieter than previous years by all accounts.
Iā€™ve found that with a lot of events this year - I do think many people are really having to cut back on non-essential items. Letā€™s hope the situation improves for them, and also for us

Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m not getting any time to get photos and add new listings at the moment, so again I am relying on a re-list

4 Likes

I may have one similar, but more brown in colour, will look through my stash and get back to you! X

I have this one, it is a little bigger, but definition is a bit different from the one from today and more brown in colour. Let me know if youā€™d like me to list it for you, and Iā€™ll do it as a custom listing for you. Same price as the one just sold.

Natalie x

6 Likes

Thanks Natalie @nofkantscurios , I will have my fingers x.

Will list it for you now. XxxX

Listed.

Natalie x

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks Natalie. Can you reserve it for me? Xxx

It was indeed.

Thank you

Carol
Cariad crafts

Xxxxx

Sorry was just panicking, lol! I will get it packaged up for you and post ASAP.

Max, @paperchainsandbeads another sale for me please!

Natalie x

Relisted this pretty hematite keyring, something a little girlie.

Natalie x

2 Likes

Hello

Iā€™m abit late checking in today. All up to date with loving & pinning.

Your fossil pieces are amazing Natalie @NOfkantsCurios im not surprised they get snapped up so quickly. :blush:

Sending get well wishes to you Maxine @paperchainsandbeads I too have started with a sore throat, chills, headacheā€¦ :frowning:ļø
The joys of working in a school lolā€¦

I have a butterfly Mokume Gane bookmark relist

Night night

3 Likes

Oh nearly forgotā€¦

Your new vase is beautiful Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics fab photograph too :slight_smile:ļø

2 Likes

Thank you Karen! X

Listing before I go to sleep, a pretty Druzy Agate Keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

4 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Natalie, Sarah and Deborah :dancing_women:

My voice has gone! I thinks itā€™s probably Laryngitis which I have had 3 times before so iā€™ll probably not be doing the fair tomorrow, last time I this it lasted almost a week, other than my throat the rest of the symptoms have eased so hopefully Iā€™ll be able to manage other than the fair :flushed:, though this mornings senior managers meeting should be fun :joy:

2 Likes