Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

(Roz) #141

Good morning - late night shopping in town tonight so will pop down to the co operative to make sure my shelves are well stocked.

Have you considered sedation @thedotterypotter - expensive I know but worth every penny!

A couple of sales over the weekend on the other side so happy dancing here but sadly nothing to add to the Folksy tally.

My listing for today

(Natalie Ofkants) #142

I have retaken the photographs for this item, hopefully shows it is a better light and setting.

Natalie x

(Sarah Bell) #143

All caught up, liked and pinned to here!
Forgot to share my bee!

Congrats on your sales all!

(Valerie Farrell) #144

Good morning . Hope the tooth feels better
Some new purses in my shop today
I sold a lot to a lady at the craft fair who wanted to use them to put gift vouchers in,

Valerie x

(Emma) #145

Morning all, another busy day here sewing plus I need to do some housework!
Congrats on all the sales guys!

(Kennelcraft) #146

( Valerie Dockerty) #147

Morning Everyone
Hope you get your tooth sorted soon Sarah @thedotterypotter
A new list today

(Shelly Kelly) #148

Morning everybody I’m new to Folksy I’m not having too much joy over on Etsy so thought I would try here. So far it seems a nicer place :grin: just listed my first 3 items this morning so fingers crossed

( Valerie Dockerty) #149

Just had an odd message pop up on this thread it says i have reached my maximum likes for today and wont let me like anything i am still able to like when i click on the link to shop.

(Cariad Crafts) #150

Morning

@thedotterypotter, hope you get sorted soon, I too hate dentist visits

Max @paperchainsandbeads, please kickstart my tally with 3 sales, thank you.

Welcome Shelly @SewFrilled here is your clickable link

and mine for today too

Carol xx

(Shelly Kelly) #151

Thank you Carol

(Louise) #152

Woohoo I finally have something new to list… I need to get time to finish off another 2 new glasses but it looks like my time for crafting is dwindling again

All loved to here

(Sue) #153

Morning all,
Two more sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads
Today’s listing

There’s obviously something wrong with the system today, it’s telling me I’ve used my maximum amount of bookmarks, yet I’ve only tried using one!

(Patricia Smith) #154

Still sniffling away here. Hope your tooth is sorted soon @thedotterypotter. My relist for today.

(HeidiMeier) #155

Just caught up with 68 listings as was at a show over the weekend! And breathe… Nice to see there were a few which had already been sold - well done everyone!!

Here’s two to catch up: (two of my new designs)

One sale to report Maxine @paperchainsandbeads xx

(Deborah Jones) #156

Can I add 2 more to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads I’m on a roll.

(Thedotterypotter) #157

Quick update - I went to the dentist - I have an abscess under the tooth! He also performed the root canal surgery whilst I was there in one last ditch attempt to save it - I think he called it sh*t or bust time!
I won’t go into too many details but I think it was the most traumatic hour of my life!
He had a piece of stretched rubber that went over my mouth and nose all through the surgery and kept saying “it’s perfectly fine - you can still breathe”)
He’s given me antibiotics and now I’ve got to pluck up the courage to take those (medication phobia) Honestly - I’m so scared of life…no wonder I’m shattered by bedtime!!

I’ll come and love all your listings later - not sure if I’ll get a new one up today or not xxx

(Jeanie Hansford) #158

Two acrylic frames
/coasters, containing my own hand embroidered flowers

(Sasha Garrett) #159

Blimey that doesn’t sound pleasant - gargling with salty water (or diluted tcp) is good for killing off bacteria but probably not as good as the drugs.

(Maureen Brazier) #160