Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Evening Everyone,
All caught up
@thedotterypotter Belated good wishes to you both, Julie&Adrian
@MaxPringJewellery Congratulations Max
Happy crafting Adrian

19 Likes

Congratulations on the anniversary Sarah @thedotterypotter, and on all those sales. I rally donā€™t know how you manage to keep up with them all!

Great news about the 50 sale milestone Francis @thatenamelguy. Very well deserved. And you too Max @MaxPringJewellery

Glad your fair went well Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery.
Sorry I didnā€™t make it here yesterday - had a day focusing on making to build my craft fair stock back up. Todayā€™s fair is usually very good, but was very disappointing today. Not helped by being one of 4 jewellery sellers in the same room! Iā€™m consoling myself with cheese and biscuits, washed down by a glass of red wine :wine_glass:!

19 Likes

Evening everyone
congratulations on your 50 sales Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics
a bracelet today

17 Likes

I know, it got its own little TV moment! Iā€™m thrilled - but Iā€™ve no idea what to do with itā€¦
Really glad you saw it tho :blush:

14 Likes

Congrats on you 50 sales Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics

Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

10 Likes

Please could you add a sale for me Max @MaxPringJewellery

12 Likes

Evening all
Thank you for all the congratulations :grin:
Another sale to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery :grin:

15 Likes

Good evening everyone :slight_smile: Iā€™ve had a lovely lazy crochet Sunday and I am chuffed to bits to finish it off with 2 lovely sales :slight_smile: @MaxPringJewellery Cynthia @Brockstones . Iā€™m all caught up loving and pinning to here. Enjoy your evening all :slight_smile: xxx

14 Likes

Evening all!
Hereā€™s a relist from me!

Liked and pinned all to here! Xx

17 Likes

@MartinShackletonCeramics I always wondered what number you had to get to for them to show! Well done on all the sales :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve got another cryptic message card today

17 Likes

Morning all, itā€™s still so dark I havenā€™t the faintest idea what the weather is doing. Early start on a busy day today.
New mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7218185-Fairisle-style-fingerless-mitts-for-adults-hand-knitted

16 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Sarah, Helen, Martin, Sharon and there was one for me too :slight_smile: :dancing_men::dancing_women:

17 Likes

Can you add two more sales for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery

13 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, sorry I havenā€™t been around for a couple of days, a few family things to sort, my daughterā€™s dad is seriously ill in hospital with sclerosis of the liver, weā€™re all very worried and needless to say, my daughter is distraught. Iā€™m off to the hospital this morning for the injection in my spine! Eeek! A quick relist, waiting for some sunshine to get photos of a few new pieces. Will try to catch up later xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7203701-Small-Owl-Ceramic-Key-Ring-Heart-Shaped-Christmas-Gift-Stocking-Filler-Birds

18 Likes

Did it! All loved and caught up to here. Sorry, too tired to read posts, but congratulations to everyone with sales, happy birthday for the ones Iā€™ve missed and hope all who are under the weather feel better soon! Going try to get a bit more sleep before the 30 mile trip to the hospital!xxx

11 Likes

Morning all.

Congrats on your milestone Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics
Can I add 2 to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Good luck at the hospital June and sorry to hear of your family worries. @junemccabe

19 Likes

Hope all goes well at the hospital today for you June, and sorry to hear of your family problems, sending you a hug. Lynn x

8 Likes

Also sending hopes that all goes well June @junemccabe

Congratulations on your milestone Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics

Off to work now so popping in my listing quickly and will catch up with you all tonight. My item is a pretty Black Silver Leaf Jasper Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

18 Likes

good morningā€¦back to my love of fairy , purple glitter todayā€¦
https://folksy.com/items/7218598-original-fantasy-fairy-watercolour-painting-ref-F-607-

21 Likes

Good morning. Well, the sun is shining today, at least for now :slight_smile:

Hair cut this morning and a trip into Salisbury this afternoon so little chance of any creativity today. My daughter has a day off today as well so I doubt I would have got anything much done anyway :slight_smile:

I have just realised I have now equalled the number of sales I made on here last year - not great as I was hoping for an increase but at least Iā€™m not going backwards :slight_smile:

Todays listing - one of the scarves I managed to make yesterday

19 Likes