Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Here are the sales figures for 13th December (Thursday). We had 29 people on the thread and we had 51 sales. Nine shops had a visit from the sales fairy. The sales break down as follows:

Ceramics 34
Jewellery 3
Knits 1
Misc 6
Bags 1
Home Accessories felt 6

We now have cumulatives as follows:

Ceramics 281
Jewellery 89
Cards 26
Bags 18
Miscellaneous 21
Knitted/crochet items 15
Home Accessories Felt 14
Home Accessories Textile 5
Home Accessories Fabric 4
Art 3
Supplies 2

Total 478

34 shops have now had at least 1 sale this month.

DotteryPottery, Deborah Jones and Max Pring remain in the Folksy best sellers list.

Big congratulations to DotteryPottery for reaching 6000 sales, Deborah Jones on reaching 1200 sales and Orchard Felts on reaching 350 sales.

Last December there were 590 sales on this thread. Let’s hope we can beat this figure as we did in November and that everyone has at least 1 sale.

19 Likes

Another felted bowl / desk tidy today !!! ‘Rambling Rose’ …

6 sales to report please Max !!! @MaxPringJewellery :slight_smile:

18 Likes

That fossil is amazing Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - I would leave it as it is…it’s so interesting.

11 Likes

All caught up to here.

15 Likes

Hello. Here is tonight’s listing x

16 Likes

I’m late to the party today! Busy, busy, busy! I’ve been enjoying searching through Folksy for some Christmas pressies - so many lovely things. Congratulations on all the sales and milestones.

Well I finally got some photos taken this afternoon with the aid of my photography light with daylight bulb. I’m not entirely happy with the pics but they’ll have to do - it’s so difficult at this time of year.

My new listing today is a cottage cushion. All loved and pinned to here.

https://folksy.com/items/7220047-Rustic-thatched-cottage-and-trees-cushion-rectangular-cushion

19 Likes

Evening all

Phew, all caught up to here. Really impressed with all your amazing sales and milestones :blush:

Here’s my listing, a needle felted squirrel

17 Likes

Evening everyone
Congratulations everyone with milestone sales
Can you add 3 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
https://folksy.com/items/6661101-Blackberry-and-rose-gold-Coloured-Pearl-Necklace-With-Swarovski-Elements

16 Likes

Another listing for today!!

18 Likes

Hi, here are two items for this evening. Mini coin purses xx

18 Likes

Amazing milestone Sarah @thedotterypotter. Congratulations!

I have a school fair tomorrow- good luck to anyone else doing fairs

Still writing Christmas cards…

20 Likes

Thank you so much Sarah! I will try listing it as is, but quite weighty!!! If it does not sell, I can always whittle away! Lol!

9 Likes

I have just added to my #folksyfriday Christmas board this week rather than create a new one. Managed to include most of you but not all sorry. Here is the link

I also made a mistletoe board (on the front page)

x

23 Likes

Thanks for including me Claire :smile:

7 Likes

Wow that’s wonderful Natalie - I think you should leave it as it is. They’re more often seen in isolation aren’t they? - I even like the two together as you’ve photographed them!

9 Likes

Sad for your loss Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Thanks for including me in your Pinboard Claire @kernowclaire :blush:

Was hoping to add a new listing today, but it’s just too gloomy for photo shooting :roll_eyes:

That’s an impressive list of incredible milestones to all who’ve achieved them :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Have been selling, but not so much here :cry:

Last xmas market on Sunday, card displays to deliver to outlet tomorrow…

loved & pinned to here…

11 Likes

You’re welcome. Yes me too, have been selling a little but not much on here :no_mouth:
xx

7 Likes

You’re welcome xx

6 Likes

Thank you! I will try listing it as is, but it is quite weighty, no issues if it does not sell, I can always whittle it, as I have done with others, if it it sells, others can whittle if they want, just a word of advice, messy work! Lol!

Natalie x

18 Likes

Love the picture of Harlyn Bay @ChrisStoneArtist

11 Likes