Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Congratulations on all those sales and milestones - lovely to hear such good news.

Nothing new from me today - I’m just calling in to love all your items before I disappear for the rest of the year. I’ve got my last craft fair of the year tomorrow, weather permitting. Then I’m closing my online shops on Monday, and concentrating on my own family Christmas.

A very Merry Christmas everyone, and see you in the New Year.

15 Likes

Thanks for including my stars in your pin collection Claire @kernowclaire

9 Likes

Wow! Some huge milestone sales for some of you guys!! Congratulations!! I have two sales to report today … yayyyyyy! Two pairs of earrings for the tally @MaxPringJewellery @Brockstones. Thanks and all caught up to here!!

12 Likes

A woodland painting for me today

13 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Lynn, Sarah, Francis, Deborah, Roz, Ali, Valerie D, Karen and there was one for me too :slight_smile: :man_dancing: :dancer:

Enjoy your trip Roz @OrchardFelts
Congrats on the milestone Sarah @thedotterypotter and Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Roz @OrchardFelts
Good luck to those with fairs this weekend, I hope you get tonnes of sales :slight_smile:
Thank you for including my cards and gingerbread earrings Claire @kernowclaire

23 Likes

Woo hoo! Please can you put me down for another sale Max @MaxPringJewellery happy dancing! XxxxX

18 Likes

My goodness it was cold here yesterday, hope it’s a little better today. Hoping all those with fairs this weekend have lots of lovely sales. Really must get down to doing some house tidying and cleaning, wrap pressies and finish delivering the local Christmas cards.
Hope you all have a good weekend.
Olive mitts are my listing for today
https://folksy.com/items/7216041-Crochet-Fingerless-Mittens-Olive-Green

19 Likes

Morning. Mega long drive to London yesterday, took 1 hr to go the last 9 miles! Still, here now - lovely meal last night and off into town later today to do some shopping.

Still just about managing to keep up with your lovely listings.

A re list today although it is a while since this has been in my shop as it has been in the gallery.

20 Likes

Dashing in this morning, will be back later to catch up

2 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery thanks to fellow folksy365ers :purple_heart:

22 Likes

good morning…a bit stormy here this morning…glad I am staying indoors…
I hope those with fairs have a good day today and well done to all those with sales…
Today I have another aceo
https://folksy.com/items/7219777-art-painting-landscape-original-ref-F-612-

19 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: just a flying visit for a catch up with pinning and loving :slight_smile: wishing everyone with fairs a brilliant weekend and hope everyone has a lovely weekend and stays safe and warm in the nasty weather thats coming :slight_smile: a quick foxy re-list from me today :slight_smile: xxx

19 Likes

Morning all
A set of mini birthday cards from me

Thanks for including my mince pie and carrot in your board Claire :blush:

17 Likes

My item for today is a crocheted neck cosy, or infinity scarf in a really pretty multi tonal yarn.

Natalie x

18 Likes

Hello,
Excuse my absence the last few days, it’s been very hectic. We’ve had the bedroom carpets laid now - yay! I had my work Christmas lunch in London yesterday, a lovely middle Eastern restaurant called Shawarma in Exmouth Market - I highly recommend it. We’re off back into London this weekend to look around the HMS Belfast (we get free entry, but never been before) and we’re ice skating tomorrow at the Natural History Museum! Should be fun, or tremendously busy and stressful, hopefully the first…

I’ve been keeping up with loving all your items. I have a re-list today.

19 Likes

Morning all.
Going to try to start thinking about family Christmas today, apart from buying a few lovely handmade things I haven’t given it a thought yet.

Good luck to those doing fairs this weekend.

23 Likes

I just keep the downstairs cloakroom clean (just about :joy::joy:) and don’t ask anyone to stay over!:joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

One of today’s relists

22 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk! Congratulations on all those fantastic milestones, I can only look on in awe! I, too, would keep the fossil the same, it’s gorgeous!
My listing for today is a new tea light. Happy Weekend everyone! xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7220147-Gorgeous-Peacock-Blue-and-Fiery-Orange-Tea-Light-Candle-Holder-Potpourri-Bowl-

17 Likes

All loved and tweeted to here! xxx

6 Likes

Three more of those T-shirts today, of which this is one:

I’m glad you’re listing your fossils as they are Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. They’re a fantastic find!
Lovely aceo Brenda @teabreaks and a gorgeous Tea-light June @junemccabe.

16 Likes