Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

A little behind as usual did some shopping this morning luckily just got home before the rain came. Spent the afternoon wrapping up Christmas presents so I have nothing new to list at the moment so just a relist from me I’m afraid.
Congratulations on everyone’s sales and a mega well done to Sarah @thedotterypotter well done too to Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery on reaching a milestone always a great thing to do.

20 Likes

Yay happy dancing for sales Natalie, Rachel, Sarah, Roz, Caroline (wowee, is it from being featured in the weekly Folksy E-mail Caroline?) and Carol and a very happy birthday to you too Carol :dancing_women: :cupcake:

Family all gone, we have a lot of leftovers lol! but I have caught up with all my orders, just one new one just came in, so that can wait until tomorrow. Enjoy your evening everyone

14 Likes

Listing now for tomorrow if that’s ok. Stunning Pyrite Coprolite with embedded Ammonite fossil specimen, perfect for a fossil enthusiast or as a photography prop or amusing novelty gift.

Natalie x

19 Likes

Hi everyone.

I’m having a bit of a tough time with my health at the moment so doing no promotion (other than stuff I automate) but I expect some of you will start sloping off over the next few days so I just wanted to pop in to wish you all a very merry Christmas :slightly_smiling_face::santa::kiss:

21 Likes

Happy Christmas back to you Carol . Hope you feel better soon :blush: Take care
Hope you have had a great birthday Carol @cariadcrafts11🎂
2 more sales to add Max @MaxPringJewellery :smile:

12 Likes

A set of 3 cute animal prints for me today

19 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Caroline :slight_smile: :dancer:

Wishing you a Merry Christmas too Carol @Knittingtopia :santa: and I hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

19 Likes

Happy Christmas Carol @Knittingtopia I hope your feeling better for Christmas
Congratulations on all your new sales Caroline @carolinefrodsham I have wrapped the two pairs I bought earlier this year ready to gift, including the lovely pears.
I have bought loads of handmade goodies this year, mostly from folksy, I’m quite proud of myself :grin:
I have to pick up my work this morning from my friends home, I don’t think much of my stuff had sold when I popped in yesterday, but I don’t have much left anyway so it doesn’t surprise me, and now I can concentrate on getting my own Christmas ready!
Well done Sarah @thedotterypotter on your phenomenal sales, so pleased you have helped in a big way to smash last year’s figures on this thread,
Today’s listing is a pattern and fabrics, I’ve managed to make some more up.

And another sale to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

22 Likes

Morning all.
Happy Christmas Carol, @Knittingtopia hope your health improves.

Congrats on all the sales Caroline, amazing the power of the Folksy newsletter. @carolinefrodsham.

19 Likes

Morning all. Clear and bright today. Do hope you start to feel better Carol @Knittingtopia. Congratulations Caroline @carolinefrodsham on all those sales, and congratulations to all those with sales. Loving the earrings Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery.
https://folksy.com/items/7220338-Fingerless-Mitts-Gloves-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Purple-Red-and-Mauve

20 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, beautiful sunny morning here on Sheppey. Sorry I missed yesterday, don’t know where the day went! Here’s today’s listing, hope you all had a good weekend, will now endeavour to catch up.xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7220489-Blue-and-White-Vase-Home-Decor-Homeware-Flowers-

19 Likes

Just thought I’d list this too, as they kind of go together!xxx

15 Likes

good morning all…well done on those sales
Get well soon Carol @Knittingtopia and hope you are better quickly so that you can enjoy CHristmas…
My listing for today is another aceo…
https://folksy.com/items/7219782-art-painting-landscape-original-refF-614-DSCF0004%20(2)

18 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: I have another new listing this morning for those chilly days and by gum its been chilly this weekend :slight_smile: hope everyone had a lovely weekend and well done on all the sales, its fabulous that this thread has smashed its target compared with last year.
Sorry to hear you are poorly Carol @Knittingtopia I hope you fell better very soon and manage to enjoy your Christmas, sending you a big woolly hug :slight_smile:
Have a lovely day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

20 Likes

All loved and tweeted to here! Hope your mum improves @jenniesgems and a very happy Christmas to you too @Knittingtopia, hope you feel better soon. xxx

11 Likes

Good morning all. Hope you’ve all had a good weekend. A relist from me today.

20 Likes

Congratulations on sales, esp. the phenomenon that is @thedotterypotter and @carolinefrodsham who also featured in the weekly email. Wow.
Congratulations on your milestone @Verchielbeadsandjewellery
Keeping up with relisting now

24 Likes

Here’s the link to June’s lovely bowl

16 Likes

More T-shirts!

Happy Christmas Carol @Knittingtopia. Feel better soon.
Love the earrings Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and the little vase and bowl June @junemccabe

19 Likes

Happy belated big birthday Carol. x

8 Likes