Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Thank you!

4 Likes

Can you add 3 sales please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Thank you all for the well wishes for my mum
We have been every day since Friday and she is very poorly she has a enlarged heart which is causing a lot of pain and is failing and today we found out she has bowl cancer she has been moved to a side room and on a lot of drugs she did not recognise us today the hospital are brilliant. we can have her moved back to coventry but how she is i think it is kinder for her to stay there and not have the trip back i just hope and pray she does not have to suffer for to long

15 Likes

Its a hard time, Valerie @jenniesgems I had a similar situation a few years ago with my Mum, so my thoughts are with you Valerie, the only way I got through it all was to focus on all the positives and happy times, wish I could say more to make it easier for you and your family xx

11 Likes

Evening a new half price listing from me. https://folksy.com/items/7220584-HALF-PRICE-SALE-Crochet-Wirework-flower-brooch-

17 Likes

Sorry to hear youā€™re struggling Carol. I hope you feel better soon and I wish you a very merry Christmas and happy new year. xx

7 Likes

Such sad news Valerie. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hope your mum can be kept comfortable. xx

7 Likes

Loved and pinned to here. Iā€™m hoping to get back later with a new listing but I donā€™t know if Iā€™m coming or going at the moment!!

7 Likes

Evening ā€¦nearly ā€¦ all
Thank you for the well wishes on sales Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery Francis @thatenamelguy Carol @cariadcrafts11 Sue @SueTrevor (hope your receivers like their earrings) Max @MaxPringJewellery Valerie @valerie Lynn @erkinwald and Sarah @thedotterypotter (I hope you have a lovely lunch with your friend ā€¦well deserved treatā€¦ and your mum perks ups for Christmas.
Very sorry to hear that your mum is very poorly and suffering Valerie @jenniesgems . I hope she is not in too much pain . Such a difficult time for you and your family , especially with all the travelling.Take care.
Still havenā€™t managed tidying and cleaning :grimacing: and still have things to buy and post yikes. I will attempt something this evening ā€¦ maybe I will sort out my making table which is a terrible eyesore (not to me!)
Take care all.

21 Likes

Beautiful picture @ChrisStoneArtist.

6 Likes

A new listing from me! Happy evening everyone Iā€™m going to light a fire, put on tv and relax before too long.

21 Likes

Oh Val, so sorry to hear the news about your mum, Iā€™m sure the hospital will do their utmost to make her comfortable. Sending you hugs at this very difficult time for you. x

9 Likes

Evening all, just ploughed my way through over 140 posts, so Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t remember everyoneā€™s news. Hugs and congrats to those who need them.

This has got to be my worst ever December on here - just the one sale so far this month. I hope it picks up in the new yearā€¦
Just a re-list from me.

19 Likes

Sending you get well wishes Carol @Knittingtopia - have a lovely Christmas and hope to see you back fit and well in the new year
Sorry to hear about your mum Valerie @jenniesgems - such a difficult time for you - sending hugs.

I have done a bit of felting today but probably wonā€™t get around to listing until the new year. Realistically it is unlikely that I will get many (if any) more sales before Christmas so I am giving myself a bit of a break. Found a couple of lapel pins that were left over from the fairs I did that I have managed to list but after that it will be back to the relists.

While I was in London we popped into Libertys and had a quick look at the scarves. I saw one that was felted and had I made it I probably would have priced it at about Ā£30-Ā£50 ā€¦ it was for sale for Ā£495! Wondering if I am underpricing my work, although I seriously doubt I would get many sales at that price!

Heres my listing for today

20 Likes

Hope your health improves Carol @knittingtopiaā€¦ a very merry xmas to you :bouquet:
Sorry about your mum Valerie @jenniesgems, hope she is comfortable. Glad for you that the hospital is brilliant. :bouquet:

Fantastic sales Caroline @carolinefrodsham thrilled to see your work popping up in my feeds & emails and being promotedā€¦:tada::star_struck:

Twas my last xmas market yesterday which Iā€™m happy to say was successful :blush: - Sold a lot of non-Xmas cards which I was surprised by, also sold 2 edition prints - made me a very happy printmaker!

Looking forward to less chaos!
Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

25 Likes

Some alpaca / wool blend boot toppers from me today , although a re-list sorry ! ā€¦

1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Good evening Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your Mum Valerie @jenniesgems, I hope they can make her comfortable and sheā€™s not in any pain, sending you warm hugs xx

9 Likes

Well done everyone on getting to the sales target so early! (especially to @thedotterypotter, half of that must have been you :smile:)

Iā€™ve got a little chameleon today

21 Likes

@jenniesgems sorry to hear about your mum, hope she improves soon. Lots of love, Claire xx

8 Likes

Well I have made it back but havenā€™t had time to prepare a listing. I have new items and I took photos this afternoon but donā€™t know if and when Iā€™ll get time to list them before Christmas now. I have finally got my Christmas cards written though - yay!

Can I report a sale please Max @MaxPringJewellery. I had my best ever November on here and now Iā€™m having my worst ever December! Just goes to show you can never predict how things will go.

Loved and pinned to here.

16 Likes

Evening all

Hereā€™s my listing for today, some needle felted love birds.

Off now to catch up on your news and listings :blush:

One sale to report please @MaxPringJewellery @Brockstones, a card

22 Likes