Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Evening all folks x

Thinking of you @jenniesgems xx

Congrats to those with sales :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A new one from me!

20 Likes

Early good morning with a relist, need to do some photography, sorry everyone!

My item a Tiger’s Eye Gemstone bead stretch bracelet!

Natalie x

21 Likes

Morning all. Have finally got all the local cards delivered, pressies wrapped, decorations up. Just the tidying, cleaning, shopping and cooking to do.
Hope everyone has a good day.
New mitts from me today.
https://folksy.com/items/7220691-Dragon-Scale-Cuff-Fingerless-Mitts-Adults-Sea-Green-Grey-and-Pink

20 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Sue, Valerie F, Sarah, Valerie D, Ali, Helen, Lily and there wwere two for me as well :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

Sue @SueTrevor have sent you an e-mail with some pics attached, you may need to check your spam folder if it doesn’t pop up :slight_smile:

Hoping to get out to the shops after work to pick up hubbys stocking fillers then an evening writing my cards :slight_smile: :christmas_tree:

24 Likes

Morning, very windy here this morning and very dark still.

Congrats on all the sales. Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Sorry to hear your Mum is so poorly Valerie @jenniesgems such a difficult time for you all.

25 Likes

Good morning - have yet to look outside to see what the weather is like but it doesn’t sound like its wet and windy so fingers crossed.

Can’t decide what to do today - go to town and finish my Christmas shopping or stay at home and spend the day felting. At the moment the latter option is winning but the fact I still have things to do might play on my mind and prevent any progress so we shall see.

Heres another little lapel pin - 3 poppies this time :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I’m all caught up to here, congrats to those with sales!! Love the love birds @LilyLilyHandmade and your stall looks fabulous @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker, glad the show went well! A new bracelet from me today

22 Likes

Morning. Either an early appearance for today or a much later than usual visit for yesterday.

So sorry to hear about your mum Valerie @jenniesgems. Glad the hospital are taking such good care of her.
Hope your health issues settle quickly Carol @Knittingtopia. Wishing you a health and enjoyable Christmas x

Congratulations on the milestone birthday Carol @cariadcrafts11
Your stall looks great aElly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Congratulations on having your work in the newsletter Caroline @carolinefrodsham
Love the use of those delicious pearls in your jewellery Karen @TheCornishHare

2 sales for me please Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts

Sort of getting there with Christmas preparations- 2 steps forward, half a step backwards. I have a stall at a local shopping centre from Thursday to Saturday, so I need to be ahead of myself if it’s all going to come together on the 25th

23 Likes

Good morning all…very wet and windy here again…not nice out there.

Sending hugs Valerie @jenniesgems
well done to all those with sales…
Today I have a freeform crochet purse…something a bit different
https://folksy.com/items/7220693-freeform-crochet-purse-ref-F-615-

20 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, windy but mild on Sheppey this morning, looks like rain, at least it’s not so cold. Well, a busy day ahead, I’ve got a fruit set and two vases to decorate and get in the kiln for a commission needed just before Christmas Day. My kiln takes three days to fire and cool, so I should just make it. Eek! Also got to see my daughter’s dad in hospital, he’s definitely fading fast, bless him, so difficult for my daughter and his wife, I’m hoping he’ll hold out until after Christmas for their sakes! Does that sound awful? I don’t know.
Anyway, today’s listing, by total contrast, is a bright and happy set of large ceramic coasters! xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7220702-Reindeer-Heart-Shaped-Ceramic-Coasters-

24 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: a quick flying visit to love and pin and show you another new listing, I really must get some prezzies wrapped and my tree up as some point this week lol :wink: have a good day everyone with lots of sales. Loved and pinned to here :slight_smile: xxx

21 Likes

New vegan beanie hat in my shop to day

20 Likes

Just a relist from me today.

21 Likes

All loved and tweeted to here. Love all the gorgeous items today, especially al three pairs of gloves, styles and colours are wonderful!
Comforting and warm hugs to @jenniesgems, thoughts are with you xx
Thankyou for the bowl love and link @erkinwald
Congratulations on all the sales, especially @thedotterypotter, awesome!
Take care all, happy sales! xxx

11 Likes

morning a relist from me but now with 50% off https://folksy.com/items/7147614-HALF-PRICE-SALE-Wire-work-Blue-Heart-Pendant

19 Likes

More T-shirts! Surely I must be coming to the end of them - but I still love them, and have more to embroider!

I’m so sorry about your Mum, Valerie @jenniesgems and about your daughter’s Dad, June @junemccabe.
I love the Reindeer coasters. I’m tempted.

20 Likes

Told you I was tempted, June @junemccabe !

7 Likes

Belated birthday wishes to you @cariadcrafts11
Hope thing improve for you quickly @Knittingtopia
One of three relists today

23 Likes

Here are the sales figures for 17th December (Monday). We had 27 people on the thread and we had 12 sales. Seven shops had a visit from the sales fairy. The sales break down as follows:

Ceramics 4
Jewellery 3
Misc 2
Knits 1
Cards 2

We now have cumulatives as follows:

Ceramics 389
Jewellery 128
Cards 29
Bags 20
Miscellaneous 31
Knitted/crochet items 17
Home Accessories Felt 18
Home Accessories Textile 5
Home Accessories Fabric 4
Art 3
Supplies 5

Total 649

34 shops have now had at least 1 sale this month.

DotteryPottery, Deborah Jones, Jennies Gems and Caroline Frodsham remain in the Best Sellers list.

Last December there were 590 sales on this thread. I am pleased to say that we have now reached that target and we are only just over half way through the month. Almost 400 sales have been achieved by Sarah @DotteryPottery who must have worked really hard to make all those items and make all those sales. Well done Sarah.

19 Likes

Been making enamelled earrings. But thought Id list these shells Ive been making.

20 Likes