7 Likes

Thank you Jennifer :slight_smile: xxx

7 Likes

Thank you xx

6 Likes

Good afternoon . What a stormy day
Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add sale. Thanks
Love the shells Jennifer @KoolCrafts
Thank you Cynthia @Brockstones for keeping a running total. It will be interesting to see how it compares to previous years.
More make up bags or pencil cases today. Thereā€™s still time to post

Valerie x

20 Likes

Afternoon all
Finally, and possibly a little late for Christmas, I have some new work, fresh from the kiln this morning :grin:

Two more sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery :grin:

23 Likes

Hello lovelies, sorry I havenā€™t been around, been quite poorly x here I am though x listing yay
I do hope you are all well x
sending you lots of hugs and best wishes for Xmas x

8 Likes

ummm i shall try again lol x forgot how to do it x
hereā€™s a card for you x

yay x i think it worked x

23 Likes

caught up a bit xxx

6 Likes

Alpaca/ wool blend felted bracelet from me today ā€¦

21 Likes

So sorry to hear about your Mum, Valerie. I know how tough it is, especially with Christmas approaching. Stay strong. Xx

8 Likes

Thank you all for all the good wishes my Mum passed away last night i had been at the hospital in the day and was called back in the evening managed to get there for her last hour. the hospital have been marvellous
Will probably re join in for January

15 Likes

So sorry to hear your sad news Valerie @jenniesgems, my thoughts are with you - xx

6 Likes

Two more sales to report for the tally please Max @MaxPringJewelleryā€¦ My sales are a bit slower this year, probably due to the lack of momentum from November when I was in Oz! Canā€™t complain,
Belated good wishes for your big birthday Carole @cariadcrafts11.
Hugs to Carol @Knittingtopia. Hope you feel better soon.
Present shopping complete, most parcels wrapped. Off to start distributing them tomorrow! Another relist from me.

18 Likes

Sorry to hear your sad news Valerie, our thoughts are with you
Julie&Adrian

8 Likes

Oh my gosh Valerie @jenniesgems - Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your Mum passing so quickly. Sending you loads of love right now xxx

7 Likes
17 Likes

So sorry to hear your sad news Valerie @jenniesgems
Lots of love
Valerie xx

6 Likes

Evening all . So very sorry to hear your sad news Valerie @jenniesgems Sending you lots of love . At least you can think she is no longer suffering and in pain but such a shock at any time and you can console yourself that you were with her in her last hour . Do take care .Thank you for your thrilledness with my sales and promotion Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker Love your stall :heart_eyes:. Looks so interesting . I would be right over to it .

19 Likes

Really sorry to hear your sad news valerie @jenniesgems. Thinking of you x

8 Likes

So very sorry to hear your sad news Valerie @jenniesgems. thinking about you xxx

8 Likes