Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

So sorry to hear the news about your Mum Valerie, my thoughts are with you x

8 Likes

Evening all, everything loved and pinned to here. Just another re-list as I probably wonā€™t be making anything new till the new year.

16 Likes

Thank you Patricia xx

6 Likes

So sorry to hear about your mum passing Valerie! Thinking of you all at this sad time and sending hugs and prayers for you!

Natalie x

8 Likes

So very sorry to hear your sad news Valerie, my thoughts are with you. x

7 Likes

Evening,

Big hugs to you @jenniesgems x

A sale to report please @MaxPringJewellery

I have a set of needlefelted fridge magnets today

18 Likes

Had a little catch up.
Great bracelet Karen @TheCornishHare.
Lovely earrings @brockstones.
Love the brooch @thatenamelguy.
Really interesting gothic shells @KoolCrafts .
Love the pencil cases @valerie.
Great mug @MartinShackletonCeramics.
Absolutely love the Wizard of Oz card @ClaireMortArtist. Iā€™d love to see one inscribed with: ā€œIā€™ll get you my pretty and your little dog too!ā€,
Love the ring @silverbirchstudio.
Cute card @nannyjulie.
Just a relist today, though hope to post a new painting before the weeks out.

16 Likes

Iā€™m so, so sorry to hear your news Valerie. My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time. xx

8 Likes

two sales for me please Maxā€¦total 8
Both Crochet. @Brockstones
Sending Hugsā€¦Valerie @jenniesgems

11 Likes

@ChrisStoneArtist funny you should say that ā€¦ have a little series in my head ā€¦ including weā€™re not in Kansas anymore toto ā€¦ another top pick from you

8 Likes

Really sad news, so sorry to hear it. Glad you were able to make it for her last hour. Take care of yourself X

7 Likes

Thankyou Caroline :blush:

5 Likes

sincere condolences Valerie @jenniesgems

Carol xx

8 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry Valerie, glad you were able to get there for the last hour. Xx

7 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to hear of your loss Valerie @jenniesgems thoughts are with you and your family xx

7 Likes

Liked and pinned to here and have a new listing.
Poorly boy at home, heā€™s been off all week :frowning:

19 Likes

Good evening; yay happy dancing for sales Deborah, Sue, Valerie F, Martin, Patricia, Lily, Brenda and there was one for me too :slight_smile: :man_dancing: :dancer:

11 Likes

Evening all
Max, Iā€™ve replied to your email, and one sale to add to the tally please @MaxPringJewellery
Todayā€™s listing

Helen @PocketfulCreations the same thing happened to me, a fantastic November, best month ever on Folksy, and December the worse December. To be expected really, October was good too, so Iā€™ve done well and havenā€™t got much stock left.
The event at my friends house wasnā€™t that good either. It might have been better if Iā€™d been thereā€¦ Some people did very, very well.

19 Likes

Thanks Sue, just saw it Iā€™m not long home from work and shopping. If all esle fails you could wrap a bit of string around the widest part of your finger, mark it and then measure against a ruler :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thatā€™ll be 76mm then Max. chubby fingers here!

6 Likes