Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Well I am very late today. It hasn’t been a good day at all and it doesn’t show any signs of improving. I have had an upset stomach since the early hours of this morning and my legs have been very painful today as well. On top of these two my voice keeps threatening to give way and disappear. Roll on bed time and hopefully a much better night.

The decorations are all up now and the last of the presents wrapped as well. Just have to do the food shopping over the weekend and I’m all finished thank goodness.

Todays new listing is a miracle bead bracelet.

16 Likes

so sorry to hear of your Mum passing away last night. Thinking of you and your family Valerie.

8 Likes

So sorry Valerie, my sincere condolences @jenniesgems

8 Likes

So sorry to hear about your Mum @jenniesgems thinking of you and your family.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear this Valerie, my thoughts are with you and your family. x

8 Likes

Hello. Another art deco card today x

13 Likes

Thank you @TheCornishHare :blush:

Another sale to report please @MaxPringJewellery

9 Likes

six sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing tonight is:

22 Likes

So sorry to hear your sad news Valerie @jenniesgems - thinking of you.

8 Likes

@jenniesgems So sorry to hear about your mum x

7 Likes

I’ve got a colourful chicken painting for today (a bit more Easter than Christmas)

17 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Lily, Sarah and there was one for me too a book for a change :slight_smile: :dancer:

19 Likes

Morning all, can’t believe it’s less than a week until Christmas! A million things to do before then, for only the third time in my 36 year marriage I’m not cooking … heading up to Cambridge to my Son and his fiancée (she is a better cook than me … yippee!!). So an early start this morning. Here is today’s listing:

19 Likes

This is gorgeous Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. I hope your boy is feeling better very soon :slight_smile: xxx

8 Likes

Morning all. Dashing in quickly this morning and will catch up later
Mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7220937-Mittens-for-adults-Hand-knitted-Cream

18 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: a flying visit this morning as I am madly trying to get organised at the moment and time is not on my side lol :slight_smile: I have another new listing, another pair of gloves :slight_smile: have a fab day everyone and I will pop in and out where I can today :slight_smile: have a good day all :slight_smile: xxx

19 Likes

Eek me again to report a sale just now @MaxPringJewellery , thanks so much for your purchase Helen @PocketfulCreations I will pop to the post office this morning and fingers crossed you will get them before Christmas, Postman Pat permitting :slight_smile: xxx

8 Likes

Sharon, as I mentioned on Facebook, I LOVE the gloves. I had just enough in my PayPal account so I’ve gone for it and they are now mine, mine, all mine and just for me!! :grin: Christmas pressie to myself. xx

14 Likes

Don’t worry about whether they reach me before Christmas as they’re not being gifted to anyone. They’re far too gorgeous to give away!!! :grin:

9 Likes

Good morning - woke late today so need to get a shift on now!

Yesterdays plan was thwarted by the torrential rain so I stayed home. I did get a couple of scarves made and then did some experimental felting which didnt quite go according to plan but at least showed me what not to do! I also needle felted a few bases for my little sheep keyrings as I have sold out but foolishly left them on the sofa when I went to have dinner and returned to find my dog had shredded a couple of them! When will I learn? Fortunately they dont take hours to make.

Forecast says no rain until about 3pm so will head into town first thing.

Nothing new to show but heres a relist

Have a fun filled day :slight_smile:

18 Likes