Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2020!

Oh lived through the dreaded white stuff with DH a few times, not pleasant. Wish him well.

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brenda @teabreaks :birthday: :wine_glass: :birthday:
The Sales Fairy will have a breakdown if she doesnā€™t slow down a bit, or get some help! Well done, you sellers.
Good luck again today Pedddlers!
All loved, liked and shared to here. I have some new things to list, but I had so many things to relist today, that I decided to show you one of those instead.
Crows

23 Likes

Hahaha @Caroleecrafts! Mo does this too, anytime from 5am. Excepts he wants to come under the covers for a cuddle so I have to let him in! thank you for well wishes for D x pinned you x

11 Likes

thanks @BabanCat. Itā€™s just a camera up the (no 2 end) to look at the colon, but itā€™s so overdue. We are surprised we got a call! Heā€™s ok but I suppose we are all hyerchondriac when it comes to health. I am there to be cheerful! Thank you for your wishes!

yes ex hedge man. Shame. I so wanted a reliable gardener. Why are they like that! x

13 Likes

happy birthday!! @teabreaks xx

11 Likes

Had it done this January so know what itā€™s like. The stuff you drink and itā€™s action is worse than the actual procedure.

13 Likes

@OhhhWhatAYarn these are beautiful! I love the booties. Mo (who is a cat) would look so CUTE in these !

11 Likes

Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you have a good one :grinning:

10 Likes

@beaniehats, he says itā€™s vile. And he has not been off the toilet since 10pm last night!
I have pinned everyone from today. Back on later xx just getting ready for the trip to the H xx

11 Likes

Ha ha ha that made me giggle :smiley: I have two cats and they refuse to model for me :wink: xxx

10 Likes

@OhhhWhatAYarn they are the cutest faces though (cats). Mo is a baby, he lets me do anything, he is my only child xx

11 Likes

Mine donā€™t mind modelling the toys as they know they will get to keep them but wouldnā€™t model the cat hats that I wanted them to wear.

12 Likes

Shiloh (dog) hates the camera as soon as I point it at him in a cute pose he turns his head. Have to bribe with dog biscuits!

12 Likes

My daughter is like that, lol! Turns her face away from the camera! Lol!
But I donā€™t bribe her with dog biscuits, just to confirm that before anyone calls social services! Lol!

14 Likes

Happy birthday Brenda @teabreaks!! Have a lovely day!! :tada::tada:

13 Likes

Afternoon Everyone! Happy Birthday! Brenda @teabreaks
Well done to everyone with sales, good luck to all for sales to come and good luck to everyone involved in the Folksy Christmas Market.

A new listing from me today, a bit of impressionism/abstract

22 Likes

My OH had to drink that stuff a few years ago and when he went for the appointment the nurse looked amazed heā€™d actually drunk it all - she said that most people only manage half so thatā€™s all they really expect people to do - he was not amused. Hope all goes well @MoMoonstoneCottage.

13 Likes

@MoMoonstoneCottage This sums up Ralph but itā€™s not for sale. Ralph is!

23 Likes

Picture managed this morning with biscuit bribery

27 Likes

I transfered some listings over from that other platform starting with Eā€¦

This is now listed in Folksy. A hand painted stone from Crete and wire wrapped in silver plated wire.

20 Likes