Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2018

Caroline, @carolinefrodsham your a star, I had never noticed that button!
Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery she’s going to art college? I used to get my girls to do a painting or drawing a day in the holidays, for the fun of it. Not only does it keep them occupied for a while, it improves there drawing skills.
And thank you for your support on my pricing, you’re a fabulous bunch :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Afternoon All,
Listing a new porcelain trinket dish

8 Likes

After another modelling session with Harry - a new Dog Bandana from me today . . . Woof!

7 Likes

Another nice useful glasses case/phone cover, hand embroidered

6 Likes

Afternoon all,

Belated congratulations to your daughter Caroline @carolinefrodsham.
Glad you are still in one piece Sasha @SashaGarrett. I’m sure the chocolate must have been the key to a quick recovery. :wink:
Love your model @pipdesigns. Such a cute little face. :heart_eyes:
Hope you are having a relaxing day off after your trek across Wales Max @paperchainsandbeads.

A new birthday card today. Quite pleased with how this turned out. Often my ideas work much better in my head than they do in reality.

6 Likes

A bit late today. A sicky little Grandson . Hoping and praying I havn’t caught whatever he’s got.
Nothing new to how you. Just a couple of sale items.
Congratulations to your daughter Caroline @carolinefrodsham

Valerie x

6 Likes

Wishing everyone a crafty weekend. Packing for a purse making workshop in Redruth tomorrow. A little two sided Liberty print coin purse is my new listing today.

8 Likes

A sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads. It got me out of doors on a very uninviting day! Have a good weekend everyone.

9 Likes

Just in from work and I have a sale to add to the tally too pleas Max @paperchainsandbeads

It was my 500th official Folksy sale! Happy dancing!

Natalie x

22 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada::sparkler:

3 Likes

Looks lovely and tactile :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All caught up to here. Congratulations Natalie! @NOfkantsCurios :champagne:

3 Likes

Congratulations Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Valerie x

3 Likes

Good evening folks, yay happy dancing for your sales Caroline, Patricia and Me :slight_smile: and an extra happy dance for you Natalie on your sale and reaching 500 sales whoop whoop!

Well I have done very little today, too cold, finished my commission and got it posted then spent the whole day doing admin, sorting bills, arranging new car insurance and filing paperwork, necessary but boring! still it’s all done now and I can spend all day tomorrow playing now without feeling guilty :grin:

5 Likes

Hello One and All

Just left loads of hearts above - well it is nearly valentines! Hope everyone has a great weekend… Please can some kind soul explain how you get the name of the persons shop to appear …Duh Ive tried everything I can think of so…

Love your new mug design Sarah
Hope the pottery workshop is brilliant Deborah
Amazing value for your baby cardigan Brenda!
(Like your wise worded boss Deborah)
Sue - your cuffs are worth every penny!
Love your work Caroline Pods and Pluder - so earthy and gorgeous!
What a sweet hound Pipdesigns

WOW!!! Natalie congratulations! Happy happy dancing!!!

And heres my better late than never valentines offering! Mags :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wooo hooo​:tada::tada::tada:well done . Amazing :smiley:

2 Likes

@magsmaxwelljewellerydesign
Is that what you mean Mags !
Sometimes it won’t do it when I am on my PC and I don’t know why .It is very old and cranky.
When you press on the @ key a list of most of us comes up and you can choose which one. If the one you want doesn’t appear , if you write the first letter of their name , it should come up then . It works well on my phone :smiley:
Thank you so much for your kind comments too🙂
Also make sure there’s a gap before@ and after end of name , otherwise it doesn’t flag up

2 Likes

Caught up! Finished sewing the dress…messed up on some of the steps as I serged the lining to the outer too early…oh well at least the recipient won’t know :grin:

Natalie @Nofkantscurios wowee! :tada::confetti_ball:
Valerie @valerie I hope your grandson gets better soon
Caroline @carolinefrodsham you must be so proud of you daughter! Makes all those phone calls worthwhile!
Sarah @thedotterypotter I think your mug holds more liquid than mine! :smile:

7 Likes

Evening everyone
Congratulations to your daughter Caroline @carolinefrodsham
Congratulations Natalie @NOfkantsCurios on 500 sales
A relist today

5 Likes

OK giving this a whirl now thank you so much :slight_smile:

@carolinefrodsham YES!!! think its done it!!! Who would have guessed!!! Thanks so much! Small pleasures! Mags :slight_smile:

6 Likes