Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2018

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #521

OK giving this a whirl now thank you so much :slight_smile:

@carolinefrodsham YES!!! think its done it!!! Who would have guessed!!! Thanks so much! Small pleasures! Mags :slight_smile:

(Mel) #522

Wow, congratulations Natalie :grinning:

(Thecardjeanie) #523

Just a relist from me this evening…

Jeanie x

(Ali Dufty) #524

Better late than never today !!??? one of my felted bracelets

Congrats on your milestone Natalie :slight_smile:

(Barbara Byrom) #525

Very late today - one of those days when I just could not get things done! So here is one of my ruffles scarves.

(Thedotterypotter) #526

Congratulations on your milestone sales Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Happy Dancing for you xx

Jessica @jessicagoulty - yes, I think it may hold a little bit more than your mugs- hehe!

I’m having a flute drama - long story short, purchased a flute from an online friend as it;s always been my dream to learn to play. The flute has arrived and not in playable condition (it can only be used to play the C note - not very useful). Contacted some flute repairers and they have all been pretentious, rude and a bit deluded about their own self importance. They don’t really seem to be interested in my custom even though they charge an absolute arm and leg)
I’ve never come across any other type of small business that has had such bad customer service as these guys! The person that I purchased it from has offered a refund but depending upon cost of repairs it may still be worth my while to get it sorted - it only I could get booked in to get it looked over. Got another person to ring tomorrow - wish me luck - if he speaks to me like the others, I may just end up crying!

(Roz) #527

Yay - well done Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - long way for me to go yet!

Managed to do about 4hrs work today and then my head was so full of what I’d done and what needed doing still that I had to give it a rest - its the sort of job I can’t do for long in one go. Still I achieved quite a bit and might do more tomorrow. Got on with a few crafty bits this afternoon - just finishing off a few previously incomplete projects. I am trying to build up my stock of smaller items that I take to craft fairs so that I can then concentrate on doing some more complicated (and fun) pieces - well thats the plan anyway :slight_smile:

(Sanad00) #528

Todays item

(Brenda Cumming) #529

faved to here x

(Brenda Cumming) #530

Well done Natalie…gold star…x

(MadeintheTemple) #531

Congratulation, fabulous news x

(Louise) #532

Congratulations Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :tada: :tada: :tada:

I’ve got a wee discount going over on tealiteful for 20% off until the 15th with code halfterm20

All love to here

(Sarah Bell) #533

Evening folks!

Congrats on all the sales, and a special congrats to @NOfkantsCurios, wow!

Hope you get a decent flute repairer @thedotterypotter, they sound terrible!

A stag relist from me!

Liked and pinned everyone to here!

(Sue Mellem) #534

Evening.

Congratulations on the milestone sale Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and to everyone else with sales.
Max @paperchainsandbeads can’t believe you slept in soooo late! Still awake before me

I seem to be having trouble posting a clickable link with a photo, so not sure if this will work or not…

(Mel) #535

Oh dear, flute repairs… brings back bad memories of the time I sat on my sisters flute!! Hope you get it sorted out

(BeadifulByJill) #536

Evening everyone, yey the weekend is here.
Today’s listing is one of my butterflies

(Natalie Ofkants) #537

Thank you everyone! Mini celebrations going on here in the Ofkants household!

XxxxxxX

(ana92pl) #538

Congrats @NOfkantsCurios ! :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

And Hi too all amazing crafters
Here is my lovely necklace - designed for Valentines Day

(Natalie Ofkants) #539

I think this is the link for Anna’s chocolate heart necklace.

Natalie x

( Carol ) #540

Morning everyone :blush: