Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2018

Good morning and happy weekend to you all.
It feels very cold this morning and I woke several times in the night feeling cold too - most unlike me I’m usually kicking the covers off trying to find a cold spot to lie in!

Another wall hanging from me today

4 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: it’s miserable and raining here so a day at the bench after a trip to the postoffice. If you are on FB I have set up a new artisan group to try and help combat the ever shrinking reach, I have put the link on the folksy shop group :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Morning all I have a new one today a lovely sparkly infinity scarf.

3 Likes

Morning everyone, looking out of the window this morning and regretting my decision to pick this weekend to try and start to toilet train puppy…

new tea lights today and earrings from Louise Grace, getting the old best sellers listed first

Hope you all stay warmer and dryer than I’ll be :wink:

6 Likes

Morning

Having a catch up session all cosy in bed. I can hear the rain pelting at the windows.

Really don’t feel like getting up, but the urge for a coffee is calling me.

Didn’t manage to list yesterday. After work I visited a friend, and when I got home my hubby suggested a date night so of we went to our favourite Indian restaurant. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on reaching 500 sales Natalie @NOfkantsCurios such a fab milestone.

Right I better get up. Lots to today… food shopping, visiting local farm shop and lots of washing to do.
Hopefully i will return with a listing later.

I don’t fancy venturing out in this weather…

Have a lovely weekend Folks x

10 Likes

Up early today - not a patch on Max though :wink
Yes its dreight (old Scots word for grim drizzle) here…think its a good description!

Hope your Saturday is a lovely day none the less

Mags :slight_smile:
Have a relist today and will reappear later for hopefully some first pins.

6 Likes

A goodly morning to you all! Brrrrrrr, it;s flippin’ cold today!

Ooh, I could do with a date night but preferably with Tom Hardy and not Mr DP - lol!

My listing today is:

Excuse my really sad looking succulent! I am rubbish at keeping houseplants alive. I neglected to water this little fella for about 6 months and when I finally did water him, only his middle perked up!

11 Likes

Morning all, wow, congratulations Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
My listing for today

6 Likes

Mmm Tom Hardy . Now that would be nice :smiley:

4 Likes

Nothing like watching the winter olympics on tv (on the sofa in PJs with cuppa in hand) to make you feel warm and slightly sloth like, still trying to figure out how the snow boarders do that aerial stuff, my brain just can’t figure out which muscles you need to contract when to do a backside triple cork (or indeed what the heck a backside triple cork is other than impressive to watch (I think it is a corkscrew with 3 rotations in there somewhere, not sure about the backside bit other than don’t land on it!)).
Since valentines is still around the corner a seasonal relist

8 Likes

good morning all…cold and wet here but no snow…
Today I have a mixed media 7x5 painting…something a bit different…
https://folksy.com/items/7103019-A-mixed-media-floral-painting-ref-F315-

7 Likes

@sashagarrett I couldn’t agree more. Got up early ( for me!) at 8.30 and have been sat on the sofa watching and feeling nice and cosy in my fleecy booties and blanket :grin:

I have been doing some photo editing and a new listing so it’s not all laziness!

7 Likes

Congraqtulations @NOfkantsCurios
I have another new listing

7 Likes

Morning all, pouring here, horrid.

@SashaGarrett backside triple cork sounds like one of the horrendous pranks off Jackass…
@NOfkantsCurios congrats on your milestone x

10 Likes

Morning all Ladies and Gents well I missed yesterday as I spent from 10 to 10 till about 1:45 on the phone with my bank being passed from dept to dept trying to sort something out with them. Of course each dept said it wasn’t there responsibility but another dept that I needed to speak to. I gave up at the end and have made an appointment to go into my local branch to try to sort it out.

The afternoon then followed with facebook blocking me from posting or responding to anyone’s comments so I just decided then to watch telly and do some knitting.

This is yesterdays offering, another new listing.

Will go and love all of your links for yesterday and be back with todays listing shortly.
Sorry for the rant.

7 Likes

Love your new bowl range Sarah @thedotterypotter :slight_smile:

Getting something listed quick, as the rest of the day won’t be my own … two little grandkiddies to look after , and a wet / cold day aren’t a good combination :joy::persevere::worried: !!!

Some mixed greetings cards from me today …

Hope everyone has a good day x

7 Likes

Have you sorted out facebook yet? I’ve heard this happening to lots of people over the last few months and I found a few answers earlier.

@deborahjonesjewellery oh how that comment made me laugh :smile:
@thedotterypotter sounds like those repairers have flutes hidden up their backsides!

1 Like

It has let me post to 2 different groups this morning but I am blocked again now so if you have any hints and tips @thedotterypotter they would be very welcome as I am becoming frustrated with it now. I did send them some very angry messages which I now won’t do any good but made me feel a little better. I do wish they would stop making all these changes it makes life harder for us doesn’t it.

Morning. Congrats to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios on your sales - enjoy the celebrations! here is my listing for today. Hope you manage to get Facebook working @PollysWares138. I gave up on it long ago!

6 Likes