Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2018

Spent a wonderful day teaching on a purse making course. One of my students created a fabulous coin purse in the shape of an elephant. Home for a fish & chip supper and glass of wine. I’m exhausted. A relist for me today.

3 Likes

Please could you put me down for a sale Max @paperchainsandbeads

5 Likes

Another Dog Bandana from me - this time with a St Patrick’s Day theme . . .

3 Likes

Evening everyone,

We seem to have had all four seasons weather today. Started off frosty, then wet and windy followed by a sunny afternoon. Needless to say, dogs got very muddy this morning, as did the walls in the hallway. Really must get round to painting the walls with that washable emulsion. :roll_eyes:

Congratulations on your 500th sale Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :tada:

Another age birthday card today, 21 this time.

4 Likes

Evening All

I looked at the link that you sent me @thedotterypotter and have followed all of the hints and tips shown there but to no avail but thank you for trying.

fb will let me post from my business page to other pages but only about 2 or 3 posts then I am blocked.

I have been trying to post to Max’s @paperchainsandbeads post all afternoon but I am not allowed to. I will keep trying though.

Has this happened to anyone else here? Does anyone have any things that may be helpful in this situation?

1 Like

What a shame :frowning: FB is an arse - the way they keep changing things without warning.

2 Likes

Glorious morning, then rain, rain, rain. But I had such a lovely surprise some beautiful flowers in the post from a dear friend. So lucky and it’s a friend I made through Folksy!
Not a boat today but still nautical.
Just listed it and was about to list it here and it sold!! That’s my fastest sell ever.:grinning::joy::smiley:
Definitely my lucky day.

13 Likes

It sounds like your in what’s called Facebook jail @PollysWares138, I’ve heard other businesses that try to do too much networking have gotten themselves banned for a while usually for a week. It seems to happen when too many links are shared and too many comments are left on other pages. I’m sure there’s other reasons too but it does seem to be really common. There’s nothing else you can do except wait until your account is allowed to post again :unamused:

2 Likes

1 sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads - at last! I thought that I had terminally offended the sales fairy!!

8 Likes

Damn , there are soooo many tempting things from you talented folk !!!

Creative clutter is probably a much more appropriate term than pig stye Sarah @thedotterypotter ha ! that’s how I have to justify mine all the time !!:rofl::laughing::wink:

6 Likes

Ah creative clutter - I must remember that Ali @AliDufty. It’s a permanent state here except when I do the Grand Tidy just before Christmas.

Lots of sales here today - congratulations to all who have had them.

An update / re-list with improved photos again today

4 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads
A little later today will catch up tomorrow with loving and pining

3 Likes

creative clutter - I’ll have to remember that when my Dad visits and casts his disapproving eye round - lol!

2 Likes

We live in a similar creative sty le, we ignore it as long as possible -until one off us cracks and has a tidy up day. We all have sheds to disappear off to to be creative, so it is quite easy to ignore.
Can be embarrassing if people turn up unexpectedly though!

7 Likes

Evening folks,
Really late tonight. I’ve got mountains of washing, and had to go and do a food shop, and supervise homework, so the day just disappears.

I normally try and keep the house reasonably tidy, but it’s the endless drawn out decorating progress that happens in fits and starts that gets me down. The loft literally just needs carpeting, but waiting for o/h to sort it.

Hope you get your fb sorted @PollysWares138 sounds annoying!
What a lovely friend @SoSewMegan
Congrats on the sales all!

Here’s me for today:

Liked and pinned all to here!

5 Likes

An early listing from me today. Another Valentine’s heart relist I’ m afraid but I promise it will be the last! Off to bed now!

6 Likes

Morning everyone :blush:

4 Likes

My turn to be up early today, not asleep so might as well get on with the day.

6 Likes

Good morning - no real plans today, probably more Olympics :slight_smile:

Thought I’d try and intersperse my remaining hearts and pompoms between my other listings so they don’t get too monotonous!

4 Likes

I too shall have to remember creative clutter hehe … you get so used to living in it I do sometimes look around and wonder whatever must people think!
Have a lovely Sunday all

rabbit 2

7 Likes