Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2018

Loved up to here and …Hold the front page - Ive just managed to pin your lovely card
Kate Rowe @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

on pint rest - thanks to carolinefrodsham @Pods&Plunder (name not coming up though) re tips on pint rest…well a step at a time Mags :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Quickly getting this on before my battery runs out!!

3 Likes

Thanks! :grinning: @SoSewMegan! I’m thrilled you were delighted with it…I never tire of your boats, I love them. They remind me of drawings my son used to churn out of fishing boats with their catch in nets over the side - a normal sight for him as he grew up in a Cornish Fishing Village.

4 Likes

Evening folks yay happy dancing for sales Sarah, Sally, Louise and Simone :dancing_women:

Loving the chat about creative mess, I’m very fortunate that hubby is retired but I still work full time so he does pretty much everything at home, I barely lift a finger on housework or ironing, in fct I’m not actally alowed to touch anything, he gets cross if I even try, he’s very particlar lol! I do love to cook though, and I do the deep cleaning, steam the carpets, most of the decorating etc so we do split the workload sort of lol! There is just the two of us mind so it doesn’t get messy. I work upstairs and he works out the garage. My craftroom is full to bursting and I like to work with everything around me, I do clean up at the end of the day but since everything is close enough to grab it never looks tidy. Hubby is the opposite he has everything boxed and labelled, he labels mine too, bit of a running joke in our house, everything is labelled. He just put a label on my mug for work in case someone pinches it :joy::joy:

17 Likes

Evening all. Hope you all had a good day. Ignored tidying/cleaning further by going to (big)town today …Had to drop son off , so thought we would make a shopping trip :frowning_face:I should have stayed home decluttering! (always on my to do list )
I got a Monsoon voucher for Xmas and thought there must be something in there to buy…:frowning_face:I was wrong .Rails of the same cheaply made , but very EXPENSIVE things. If only it had been a Folksy voucher.
Nevermind . I did have a sale last night :tada: woohoo

10 Likes

Good evening!

New here, must say im browsing some lovely pieces!

here is a listing from today, an abstract piece :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good evening everyone,
One of my pansies for today

3 Likes

Thanks! @magsmaxwelljewellerydesign :grinning: I’m going to have to figure Pinterest at some point!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Welcome to the daily listing thread Daniel @danheffer - your artwork is very appropriate to the thread today as we have been chatting about our creative clutter - or we could call it chaos - lol!
Look forward to seeing more of your work here.

6 Likes

hahah!

thank you @thedotterypotter i have just finished cleaning up some creative clutter myself!

The dining room table could not be seen haha!

5 Likes

I’ve been clearing up,and attempting to sell my husbands scuba diving gear this weekend, phew what a job, but the garage will be a lot emptier once it is all gone, mmmmm I wonder what I could put in that space, lol!

Natalie x

8 Likes

I’ve just been re-arranging my Folksy shop in shopkeeping - it’s like playing one of those little slidey games where you have to move all the little squares around to make the right picture - it’s such a faff. My thumb and wrist are really aching now!
ETA - woooooh hooooooo, another sale :slight_smile: @paperchainsandbeads x

8 Likes

I think hubby has taken on board the ‘if you can’t beat them, join them’ school of thought and manages some creative clutter of his own - he enjoys photography - which involves time on the computer, so he has one end of the dining room table and I have the other plus lots of other space for my beads!

Busy day, as just re-listing

4 Likes

Evening.
Haven’t got much done this weekend, poorly child, poorly o/h. But it’s a new week tomorrow, and I glued some brooches ready for when I get some quiet time!

Lots of snow today, we were caught in a hailstorm and the van skidded all over the place coming over the moors, thankfully o/h drives everywhere in his job, and avoided crashing amazingly. Glad I wasn’t driving tbh! He changed two light fittings and put some nice shades up today as well, so I guess he’s in my good books. Hehe.

A relist from me:

Liked and pinned all to here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just finished the last chocolate in the box and discovered another layer underneath! Must be a good omen! Al the talk of creative clutter (rife in this house) has prompted me to take a big step. I have actually ordered a proper workbench! Until now I’ve been making do with one of those little folding benches. I borrowed it from the garage and send it back there whenever the kids come! Looking forward to having some drawers to put my tools in and a tidier workspace. It won’t last long. Goodnight.

14 Likes

Good morning :blush:

4 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Sarah, Caroline and there was one for me too and I just reached my 150 sales milestone in my jewellery shop whoop whoop!

Hope poorly child and hubby are better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Welcome Daniel @danheffer. Love your work.

and the other shop

9 Likes

Good morning. A cold one this morning and I think someone may have turned my heating off! Trouble is I have to venture downstairs to my sisters house to turn it back on which involves getting out of my warm bed!

I think I may have a scarf day today - lots of ideas in my head to try out so we will see if they come to anything :slight_smile:

Meanwhile heres a bright, fun pom pom garland

5 Likes

Morning all, just a relist from me today. Finding time for making is always a bit hit and miss in half term but hoping to find some time while my boys are glued to their xboxes!!

4 Likes

Morning everyone

Love that necklace Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

5 Likes