Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2018

(So Sew Megan) #721

Thanks for your chick love @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker, @thedotterypotter and @MadeintheTemple, best use of a tea towel I know , cut it up! Actually can’t complain OH does all the washing up.
Thought I’d be super efficient and list early and now realise I haven’t actually written the listing yet!:joy:

(Thedotterypotter) #722

Good Morning :slight_smile:

I haven’t been able to sleep in this half term yet - so annoying! I just keep waking up early. It’s tipping down here - how about where you are, I saw on the weather forecast that lots of the north has snow today?

My listing today is:

(So Sew Megan) #723

Its lovely here on the North Norfolk coast. Written the listing now!

(Roz) #724

Good morning (or not! - tipping it down here!

Had a good day felting yesterday and hoping to get more done today.

My listing today, another wall hanging I made a while ago

(Fluff and Stuff) #725

Morning all, a rainy one here today. A cute little baby hat today with pompom ears.

(Jeanie Hansford) #726

Bright white hand made cowl

(RosesFeltWorkshop) #727

(Natalie Ofkants) #728

Thank you! I do love my fossils! Lol!

(Ali Dufty) #729

Getting a quick one in today , as I’m taking the little grandson on the steam train !! Looks like the weather will perk up a bit too , phew !!:slight_smile:
So, it’s another of my new felted bowls today …

(carolinefrodsham) #730

That’ wall hanging is lovely Roz :smiley:

(Brenda Cumming) #731

one sale for me please Max…total now 5

(Deborah Jones) #732

Morning, very wet in the night here, but trying to brighten now.
Waiting in today for new washing machine drum, it seems we have one of the only machines on the market where you can’t replace the bearings alone as they are integrated in the drum! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

(Patricia Smith) #733

Morning. I’m loving the wall hangings, Roz @OrchardFelts. A new bangle from me today.

(Sue) #734

Morning all,
Todays listing

Firstly congratulations on your milestone Max @paperchainsandbeads and two more sales to add to the tally please, one of them is going to Texas too! I wonder if it’s the same person!

(Thatenamelguy) #735

(jessicagoulty) #736

Morning all, bit of a dull day today, shame after yesterday’s sunshine!

Another bit of jewellery today sorry for boring you with these listings!

(PollysWares138) #737

Morning All god it’s cold here and very wet wish the warmer weather would hurry up.

Todays listing is one which was put in my shop in January

(magsmaxwelljewellerydesign) #738

Wild wet and windy here - perfect for making!

Hope you all are having a happy half term.

This is my piece today

Will heart and pin as day goes on Mags :slight_smile:

(Barbara Byrom) #739

Snow forecast here in Kent, but at the moment its just cold, windy and wet! Here’s a bit of bling to brighten up the day!

(Mel) #740

Found this small remnant (my favourite word!) of paisley pvc fabric in a local shop yesterday. Makes a practical lining for a fabric storage bin.