Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

OMG I love this so much - my cat mad daughter would adore it!! :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Just loving, pinning and sharing up to hereā€¦

Iā€™ve just added this, although Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve put it in the right category (art - personalised prints) - do you think thatā€™s right or would somewhere else work better for it??!

20 Likes

All loved to here.

I canā€™t remember the last time I had a bath. Certainly not since I moved in with my hubby 15yrs ago! I just donā€™t feel clean after a bath and to be honest, I donā€™t especially find them relaxing either.

10 Likes

Ali, I couldnā€™t resist it, Iā€™ve just flippinā€™ bought it - it just HAS to live on my daughterā€™s dressing table!! She has her college interview next week, so if thereā€™s any possible chance you could pop it in the post so it arrives by the middle of next week that would be fabulous - then I can give it to her as a little surprise present. It looks just like our cat Bella, so I know sheā€™ll adore it :heart:

Thank you! x

17 Likes

Thanks Chris :blush:

5 Likes

All caught up to here. Itā€™s been another gloomy and foggy day so I still havenā€™t been able to photograph the new bag, and so itā€™s another re-listā€¦

19 Likes

1 sale to report this evening please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

Congratulations on the new house Roz @OrchardFelts. It;s lovely that itā€™s so close to your old place.Are your Sister and her family staying local too? x

11 Likes

Evening everyone . Just listed these as I only just realised rose was todayā€™s theme.
Donā€™t mention the v word Sarah @thedotterypotter ā€¦ I canā€™t even speak it /hear it with going into panic mode . Usually planning a quick getaway . Even you mentioning it makes me think ā€¦ oooo I wonder how far away you are and will the bug get here ā€¦blah blah blah . Huge phobia ! I Anyway not to dwell on that , even though I will :roll_eyes:
Hope Mr DP recovers VERY quickly and you are ok .Stay positive!
Welcome Sarah @PhotoFairytales . Lovely things in your shop.
Looks like a great move Roz @OrchardFelts Hope you can start your job soon and move into your new place quickly .
My daughter having 'a place to live in London ā€™ panic at the moment . Fallen out with housemate (v old friend - really strange - not like her at all) and the contract finishes soon but I think thereā€™s an offer of something temporary from a friend of mine . Will talk to her later and see exactly whats going on! Such a lot of money she spends on rent :grimacing:
Lovely work everyone :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Its really good to hear that Iā€™m not alone in my phobia Caroline @carolinefrodsham and Sarah @thedotterypotter Iā€™m absolutely paranoid about sickness. My husband was always the nurse when the children were young. I force my little Grandson to take joy rides on the off chance if we are travelling
Valerie

8 Likes

Hi all, hope those with sickness bugs get over it soon, horrible! I have been feeling dizzy all day today, luckily donā€™t have to go into work now until Monday, so have time to get over whatever it is I am baking up!

Looks like a short trek to get your mail Roz @OrchardFelts if they fail to redirect!

Such a worry! Hope your daughter gets her accommodation sorted Caroline @carolinefrodsham

Hope Your hubby gets well soon Sarah @thedotterypotter

Sending healing vibes to you Helen @PocketfulCreations hope you donā€™t suffer too much with your shoulder whilst waiting for the next injection, they are not the nicest thing on their own, but if they help, then they are worth it.

Hope the tests results come through quickly to the help to sorting the correct treatment for your hubby Lynn @erkinwald

My hubby had correctly identified the make of car in your painting @ChrisStoneArtist so he is feeling very smug! Lol!

My item for today is a Fancy Agate Gemstone keyring or Handbag,Charm.

Natalie x

19 Likes

Evening Folks, yay happy dancing for sales Sarah and Valerie F :slight_smile: :dancer:

Had a nice first day off, ordered new supplies from cooksons, went shopping for myself and ended up buying stuff for my granddaughter lol! had a few orders in whilst I was out so had 3 bangles and some earrings to make when I got back then daughter came over after her hospital appt for a cuppa so I sat down nattering the rest of the afternoon lol! got a busy day planned tomorrow as I need to tidy up my workroom/spare bedroom so the little one has somewehere to sleep on Friday :joy:

Hope your daughter gets her accommodation sorted Caroline @carolinefrodsham

Great news on the new house Roz @OrchardFelts

Hope Mr DP gets well soon Sarah @thedotterypotter

Sending hugs to you Helen @PocketfulCreations :hugs: hope you donā€™t suffer too much with your shoulder whilst waiting for the next injection

Hope the tests results lead to the right treatment for your hubby Lynn @erkinwald

14 Likes

Evening

Max @MaxPringJewellery please start my February tally with a card sale, thanks

Great news Roz @OrchardFelts, that is one worry less

I am with you Sarah @thedotterypotter, I usually join the mess, so no use asking me to clean up!!! Hope OH recovers very soon

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

22 Likes

Good evening Folksy folk, actually had some sleep last night and also managed to list a few new items at last. Hereā€™s a new key ring for today, off to read the posts a see all the beautiful goodies. Be back later to catch up on pinning and loving items! xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7236573-Love-Heart-and-Dragonfly-Key-Ring-Valentines-Gift-Mother-s-Day-Gift-

15 Likes

Evening all,

Hope your shoulder eases a bit @PocketfulCreations :rose:

Yay for a new place @OrchardFelts

A new listing from me!

Liked and pinned all to here xx

18 Likes

Hi all,

Just a relist from me this eveningā€¦

Jeanie x

18 Likes

Good evening,
Hope everyone feeling under the weather (or their partners) feel better soon - fingerā€™s crossed we are all well at the moment.
Well done on the house Roz @OrchardFelts. We moved about the same distance to our house, it seemed a waste to hire movers for such a short distance but would have looked very odd carrying beds etc. down the road!

Another re-list today

19 Likes

Welcome to the thread Sarah @PhotoFairytales, youā€™ll love it here! We do drink lots of gin mind you, when weā€™re not drinking it or talking about it we even make things! Like gin and tonicā€¦xxx

11 Likes

My listing for today https://folksy.com/items/7236582-Wire-heart-ornament

17 Likes

Thank you so much Sarah :slight_smile: much appreciated for getting February off the ground for me :grin::relieved: . I have messaged you privately too btw.
soooooo ā€¦ 1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery

11 Likes

Evening all.
Hope all poorlies feel better soon.
Iā€™m not feeling too good myself, headache with nausea and light sensitivity, so not able to look at screen for long.

Exciting having your art work used @konyskiw
Great news about your move Roz @OrchardFelts

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Had a wholesale enquiry from a shop today, so hope that comes off.

23 Likes