Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

(Jeanie Hansford) #361

Bike riders in the family?, here is a pair of coasters just for them

(Claire Mort) #362

Good morning everyone… I am so sorry… I had full intentions to be on here listing… however mancub has been ill and in hospital…meh… so I am going to try and keep up where I can… soooooo I hope you are all ok? And here is my listing for today… lets see if i can remember how to list an item and post it on here x

(Valerie Farrell) #363

Good morning
Viewed and loved to here
Hope everyone is feeling better soon
Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add 2 sales. Thanks
Nursery cushion cover today

Valerie x

(Sarah Thexton) #364

LOL, well you all sound very much like my sort of crowd!! (Although I might just swap the gin for vodka if that’s OK - although if you are all gin drinkers it means I have the vodka bottle to myself :wink: ) :clinking_glasses:

(Claire Mort) #365

That will be a no then lol x i shall try again x
yay i did it x lol
This is a fine art card of one of my designs x hope you like it x

(Sarah Thexton) #366

Right, everything new opened in tabs (my poor computer!) and waiting to be pinned and tweeted etc. Lots or gorgeous new things to see!

Horribly wet and windy here in Norfolk this morning: the wind is whipping round the roof and bashing at the windows! :slightly_frowning_face: :wind_face: :cloud_with_rain:

(Sue) #367

Morning all,
Congratulations Roz @OrchardFelts on your new home :grin:
I had a slightly more productive day yesterday, I’m wondering if my children’s stresses are having a negative effect on my own well being, it’s exam and assessment season for the two at uni, and it’s not plain sailing for the one at work either. Imagine my delight this morning when my daughter came dancing through this morning with a Cheshire cat grin on her face! It only turns out the report she wrote and had convinced herself she’d failed gained a 1st! Now she’s gone into uni to ask them if they have sent her the right results… it said in a summary she had tackled a difficult subject without much information on it at present extremely well. Whoop whoop. I have to add, she works so very, very hard, and I told her the other day that even if she fails I’m not going to stop loving her.
Today’s listing

(Ali Dufty) #368

Another of my bowls / desk tidies today … deer / stag / fawn ‘Prince’ of the forest !!! …

(Chris Stone) #369

Love your work Claire @ClaireMortArtist. I’ve always been a fan of that retro “pop art” style. The fact you’ve embroidered it makes it all the more impressive.

(JDParchmentCraftEmporium) #370

My listing for today

(Claire Mort) #371

bless you … means a great deal… you are an epic artist yourself my friend so am truly chuffed you think that
Thanks

(Brenda Cumming) #372

No alcohol for me Sarah… @PhotoFairytales .I have never liked the taste of any of it…
Gimme tea and biccies…(Hence the user name…lol)

( Valerie Dockerty) #373

Good morning everyone
Welcome Sarah @PhotoFairytales
Congratulations on your new home Roz @OrchardFelts
Hugs to everyone who is poorly
Have a lovely few days off Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Lovely painting Chris @TheChrisArtist
a new listing today
https://folksy.com/items/7236820-Vintage-Copper-Small-Heart-Pendant-With-Sterling-Silver-Chain

(junemccabe) #374

Good afternoon Folksy folk, well, didn’t make it back to finish pinning yesterday, got caught up with various projects and then finished the evening with the compulsory Outlander! Only one episode this time just to get my fix…
Another key ring today, sorry, there’s a couple more of these yet. I’m now definitely going to finish all the pinning and reading of posts xx
https://folksy.com/items/7236677-Ceramic-Flower-with-Dragonfly-Key-Rings-Two-Colours-Available-

(junemccabe) #375

@PocketfulCreations The purse arrived today, thankyou Helen, it’s absolutely gorgeous and just the size I needed, thankyou so much xxxx

(junemccabe) #376

Quite agree with Cat @BabanCat, take it easy Max, and have a break, you need it! I’m getting the glue and paper out myself tomorrow, except the little one I’ve got for the next two nights is 45 and wants to play with the decoupage… I bet she makes more mess than yours :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: xx
@NOfkantsCurios, of course there is the one advantage of a bath, you can drink gin in it, apart from that, I prefer a shower, but don’t like my gin or scotch watered down!!!:grin::grin::grin:

(Kim Onyskiw) #377

@PhotoFairytales I’ve got a little stash of vodka here you can share :wink:
@TheChrisArtist Love the meadow, it’s got a very summery feel.
@SueTrevor Love the pear, and the apple the other day. Fruit works well!

(Cat Thomas) #378

A couple of relists for me today.
Here’s to your new home, Roz, @OrchardFelts
Sorry @PhotoFairytales you’ll have to share that vodka bottle. Much prefer it to gin.
My youngest daughter did her A Levels at college and had far better results that my oldest who stayed at school. It helps them be more independent.
@Verchielbeadsandjewellery I actually live in Cardiff and had no idea that the Norwegian Church had hot chocolate like that. I’ll have to change my coffee shop habits.

(PollysWares) #379

Good afternoon everyone, today’s networking etc has gone of forevery, Lord knows what I’ve been doing. Just finished clicking and loving now.

Glad the house move is now sorted Roz @OrchardFelts. Enjoy your time off Max @MaxPringJewellery and have a good rest. Thank you for the kind words @XStitcherJoss

Today I have a beaded jewellery set and a girls skirt and jumper set.

(junemccabe) #380

All loved and pinned to here! Bit of a marathon, that’ll learn me!
@OrchardFelts Good luck in the new house Roz
@thedotterypotter Hope Mr DP feels better soon, sending positive vibes. I know what you mean about things happening when you say them, but then I am a Halloween child!:woman_mage:t2:
@TheChrisArtist Love that flower meadow
@konyskiw Sorry Kim, I like vodka too, at this rate that bottle won’t be going very far, good job we don’t all live near each other!:partying_face::partying_face:
Beautiful baby clothes on here , I need another great grandchild!
I’m having my daughter over tonight for two nights, she wants to play with some decoupage in my craft room, ha ha, if she doesn’t have a hangover tomorrow!:woozy_face: Looking forward to some mum and daughter time though… Take care all xxx