Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Loved and pinned to here.
Lovely earrings @MaxPringJewellery, @AppleQueenJewellery and @DeborahJonesJewellery.
Very appealing mouse @konyskiw.
Loving your ACEO animals @TheCornishHare.
Lovely wool work @erkinwald and @teabreaks.
Whilst I have been a little bit sidelined by designing cards for a local shop, I didn’t want to neglect my Folksy shop completely. So I have produced another version of my Chopper bike watercolour, this time in purple.

19 Likes

So sorry about your father Roz. Remember to take time for yourself and not get too tired. @OrchardFelts
Max @MaxPringJewellery the ones that have benefitted have done so at the expense of others so it’s about time there was a level playing field. Take the brandy with you!
@ChrisStoneArtist Thanks for the bunny love Chris. They’ve been breeding over night.

A list for me today. Hoping that the weather is getting more springlike.

16 Likes

Good morning
A new cushion today

Back soon
Valerie x

14 Likes

Sorry to hear that your Dad is still so poorly Roz @OrchardFelts, hopefully the intravenous antibiotics will kick in quickly and he’ll feel perkier this afternoon x

Love your new bike Chris…There were are few ways that I was going to phrase that…but they all sounded wrong, so wrong…lol! @ChrisStoneArtist x

Good Luck with your meeting Max @MaxPringJewellery…love your earrings today xx

11 Likes

Morning everyone,
I wouldn’t like to be in your shoes this morning Max @MaxPringJewellery :yellow_heart:
I hope your Dad recovers soon Roz @OrchardFelts hopefully he’s improving now.
Sarah @PhotoFairytales well done to your daughter. Mine did 3 of her 4 choices, she did textiles art instead of history. She loved doing them all, she had never done psychology or sociology before, they were good subjects to throw in the mix. She’ll really enjoy it. My daughter is now at uni doing textiles, innovation and design.
Today’s listing

16 Likes

Morning

https://folksy.com/items/7143595-Sodalite-Gemstone-Beadwork-Choker-Necklace

14 Likes

Ooooh Matron. Hee, hee, I know what you mean. We could write the scripts for Julian Clary, or a Carry On film!

8 Likes

Posting and will go back and click and pin.
My item for today a pretty translucent Agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

15 Likes

Good afternon, yay happy dancing for 2 sales for me whoop :dancer: :slight_smile:

I survived the meeting, it was tough, some proper ranting, but you are so right Cat @BabanCat, some of it is at the expense of others some real unfair practices, but we will get there in the end!
didn’t plan anything for this afternoon and I’ve no orders this weekend to make as I closed the shops for a few days whilst I was away so I may just go and play :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Ha ha! I’m going to say it! Lovely chopper Chris! @ChrisStoneArtist,
Sorry those with weak constitutions, had to be done!!! xx

13 Likes

Ha ha Chris @ChrisStoneArtist and @thedotterypotter …that gave me a good giggle…
I am sure a lot of people would make use of riding his chopper…(THERE…it is ME off to the naughty corner now)…and a purple one too…lol…

8 Likes

Wishing your Dad a speedy recovery Roz @OrchardFelts.

Love the bike Chris @ChrisStoneArtist and I too had to think carefully how to word it! :rofl: The purple chopper comments have certainly caused some giggling here! @thedotterypotter @junemccabe @teabreaks :rofl:

Thanks for all the hedgehog love. It’s been another beautiful Spring day here (clouded over now though). Hubby and I spent the morning at an Antiques and Interiors shop in a huge sprawling converted barn. Some lovely stuff there - very pricey though. We then went for coffee and cake at our favourite garden centre. I’ve spent the afternoon choosing fabrics from my stash for some new projects, so all in all it’s been a very pleasant day. I’ve caught up with all the news, loving and pinning. Here’s today’s listing.

https://folksy.com/items/7239667-Cosmetic-bag-make-up-bag-in-cream-with-cockerel-raspberries-and-bees

15 Likes

My listing for today

14 Likes

I’m just going to leave this apple cake here, if anyone wants a slice, courtesy of my daughter…

23 Likes

Temptress!

7 Likes

Ooooh Brenda! Fans self with newspaper. Where are my smelling salts?:joy:

6 Likes

@AppleQueenJewellery So cruel, I’m starving and it looks gorgeous :yum::yum::yum:

7 Likes

Ooh! that looks so scrummy… :smiley:

7 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.

6 Likes

All viewed and loved to here

5 Likes