Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Ooooh that looks delicious! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I can confirm, it was very delicious, scrummy and gorgeous!

9 Likes

Evening all :rainbow:

So glad you like everything @junemccabe xx :bouquet:

Hope your dad feels better soon @OrchardFelts

Glad your meeting wasnā€™t too stressful and you survived @MaxPringJewellery

Eeee that cake @AppleQueenJewellery :yum:

@XStitcherJoss The apron is gorgeous! Iā€™ll send a photo of Oona wearing it soon. Sheā€™s worn it for two days :joy: she wore it to feed the g.pigs, to play outside and on the school run :joy: itā€™s fab :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A quick relist from me. I have a collection of things in progress, but my husband has hidden my work boxes and started decorating!

Everyone liked and pinned to here xx

19 Likes

A bit late today !!! ā€¦ some vintage-style dishcloths today ( I like to mix things up a little ha !) ā€¦

18 Likes

Hope your dad is feeling more comfortable and on the mend Roz @OrchardFelts.
Glad you survived the meeting Max @MaxPringJewellery. Never easy when people feel the are having their pay and rewards eroded.

It felt like a long day in the emporium today - 9am to 5 pm, and glad to get home this evening. Hoping for a lie in tomorrow. For those of you who were interested in the outcome of me trying magnesium tablets on sleep, I canā€™t say Iā€™ve really noticed any benefit. I probably do fall asleep more quickly, but still awake a few times in the night. Really canā€™t say itā€™s been a scientific trial though as I donā€™t remember to take them every day. Anyone else been trying them?

15 Likes

Evening!
Yummy Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery!
Well I havent even got to the purple chopper yet and I am laughing :rofl:
It is infact a lovely chopper Chris @ChrisStoneArtist - I had a red one :joy:

12 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery I hope all went as well as it could in the circumstances for you at work today and enjoy that brandy when you get home!
Get well wishes for your Dad Roz @OrchardFelts - that must be upsetting seeing your Dad in so much pain and having to face an extra journey home too.
Very envious of your trip to the Royal Albert Hall yesterday Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - sounds amazing!
I did a little facebook live with my special guest/9 year old son today! He so much more of a natural at it than meā€¦our challenge for each other was that he learns about doing resin/jewellery making with me and I learn about his favourite online game ā€œfortnightā€. Which is am pretty bad at - but hey I give it a go! Feel free to watch in amusement - this ones showing our resin makes! Hes a cheeky little chap.

9 Likes

Iā€™m so pleased you were happy with it, Sarah @SarahDesignsUK!

5 Likes

A little thank ewe card for todayā€¦

15 Likes

Very early good morning Folksy folk, well Iā€™m awake anyway, so envy you all giving it lots of zzzzzzzz! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:Hereā€™s my listing for today, or yesterday, not too sure anymore :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:
Happy Sunday, have a lovely peaceful day, mineā€™s started early, off now to make another cuppa for a very sore throat! any excuseā€¦
https://folksy.com/items/6979986-Ceramic-Mother-s-Day-Heart-with-Pink-Flowers-and-Dragonfly-

15 Likes

All loved and pinned to here, beautiful work as ever!
@thatenamelguy love the pendant
@Verchielbeadsandjewellery love your pendant too! Iā€™ve definitely got an addiction for pendants, wonder if I can get therapy for that? Oh yes, of course, retail therapy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@OrchardFelts so sorry to hear that your dad is ill Roz, itā€™s heartbreaking to see people you love in pain, I do hope heā€™s better soon!! hugs xx
@PocketfulCreations I could collect your purses just for the lovely pictures, beautiful!x
@teabreaks yes, thought Chrisā€™s chopper would start you off! :joy::joy:
@ChrisStoneArtist beautiful card! xx

8 Likes

Hi everyone, Iā€™m back. Sorry for my long absence. Iā€™ve had a distressing start to the year, with one relative after another going to hospital for tests and getting bad news. Now they are all receiving treatment, and all we can do is wait and hope for a good recovery.

Iā€™ve re-opened my shop and relisted the expired stuff. Iā€™ve even allowed myself a bit of gentle crafting this week. Now I need to get back into a routine of listing and promoting, and loving other peopleā€™s stuff. See you tomorrow :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Good morning all, looks like itā€™s going to be a clear day today, Iā€™m a bit too early for the sun rise.
Hopefully I can get in the garden today and do a bit of tidying.
Had to giggle re all the tongue in cheek comments about Chrisā€™s bikeā€¦
All loved and pinned to here, gorgeous work from all.
A relist from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7240687--Make-up-Bag-Flamingos

15 Likes

good morning allā€¦a bit grey outsideā€¦
Hope you all had a good nightā€¦I think I dreamt of purple bicyclesā€¦ha haā€¦
today I have a crochet baby dressā€¦
https://folksy.com/items/7239462-crochet-baby-dress

17 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for two sales for me, book and coaster today :slight_smile: :dancer: thanks to a fellow folkster :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t end up doing anything at all yesterday my annoying cough that I have had 2 weeks has now turned into bronchitis and I have coughed so much Iā€™ve given myself a headache and strained all the muscles in my chest and back, sadly GP wonā€™t give anything as itā€™s viral so not a lot I can do except drink honey and lemon and rest :roll_eyes: got the whole family over later for rice krispie cakes courtesy of our granddaughter and a cuppa, then maybe some work this afternoon but nothing too strenuous :wink:

19 Likes

Good morning, taking a break today, off to visit a daffodil festival at a local church but will be back later to love you all.

11 Likes

This lā€™il fella from me today ā€¦ ā€˜Biscuitā€™ bear , felted bowl / desk tidy ā€¦

16 Likes

Morning all,
Well, I finally made a start on clearing the attic yesterday, and Iā€™m raring to get going again today.
I have to say, this is one benefit of not having any sales, and no fairs to make for, I have time spare to sort out other areas of my life!
Todayā€™s listing

Meant to say Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Iā€™m quite jealous of your trip to see Cirque du Soleil, they are amazing. We went 10 years ago to celebrate my daughterā€™s 18th, we wonā€™t forget it.
Max, @MaxPringJewellery you poor thing, get well soon.

18 Likes

Another lovely day. Iā€™m really enjoying my weekend!

All loved and pinned. More country kitchen-ness today!

https://folksy.com/items/7239671-Small-purse-coin-purse-in-cream-with-two-apples-and-sage-green-recipe-script

17 Likes

Morning all .
If you have sun , make the most of itā€¦ raining here as it was yesterday :frowning_face:
Hope your dad is feeling better today Roz @OrchardFelts . Lots going on for you. Take care.
Hope you will feel better by the end of the day Max @MaxPringJewellery Have a relaxing time at home and hopefully that cough will go soon .
So glad your daughter got her college place Sarah @PhotoFairytales Art A level will be fab !!:slightly_smiling_face:
Wishing everyone well around the country .

16 Likes