Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

I was also thinking along the lines of quasi- fordite Sasha @SashaGarrett or pseudo-fordite or faux-fordite?

Another day gone with not a lot to show for it, although I have got quite a few ‘jobs’ done at my mum’s. Really need to crack on with some here!

4 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads - paid for with Stripe, as are a lot of my sales these days.

And a re-list

5 Likes

Waaaaay too dark for photos here today. However, I see this little lavender bag had just gone out of date, so a relist from me for now.

6 Likes

Going to Glastonbury?

4 Likes

Aw thank you :blush:

1 Like
4 Likes

done to here x

1 Like

Good morning yay happy dancing for your visit from the sales Fairy :fairy: Jeanie, Carol, Sue and Caroline :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning, my item is a vibrant Contrast in the pretty Fancy Agate Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

4 Likes

Good morning

Getting a bit fed up of this “not having a car” - looking forward to getting it back at the weekend. :oncoming_automobile: :slight_smile:

Got lots done yesterday, although not quite as much as I had hoped. Managed to get a couple of my new bags listed - heres the first

8 Likes

Here’s todays listing, a cushion cover in this fab countryside scene

5 Likes

Morning everyone, yikes it’s foggy out there this morning.

Last of the notebooks for now until I work out the kinks on my other ideas for them.

5 Likes

Hello out there!..Here is my latest embroidered black book mark,the colours do stand out on the black surface, so I chose red and white

6 Likes

Morning, New listing from me today,
https://folksy.com/items/7091127-Silver-Tie-Slide-Infinity-Tie-Accessories

7 Likes

Two more sales for me please…total 3

5 Likes

Good morning everyone a new list from yesterday

7 Likes

Good morning everyone :blush:

8 Likes

Morning guys, my listings for today, have a nice day x

7 Likes

Love the strawberries : )

1 Like

Good morning
Lovely sunny day here but my car is still iced solid.
Flamingoes today

Valerie x

5 Likes

Square ivory linen guest book today. This one can be made bespoke with up to 50 blank pages.

6 Likes