Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

Evening All, running late today but just catching up with some loving.

brown taupe 4

5 Likes

New in my shop this evening.

6 Likes

another sale for me pleaseā€¦total now 4

5 Likes

A new item listed today
https://folksy.com/items/7090489-Blue-make-up-bag-with-dog-pattern-handmade-in-oilcloth-Labrador-gift

5 Likes

Liked and pinned to here. Hopefully will be back with a listing, but havenā€™t uploaded my photos yet, time has got away from me today!

Couldnā€™t follow the link to your lovely card @cariadcrafts11, but pinned and liked some from your shop x

Glad your customer paid @thecardjeanie

Lovely bag @OrchardFelts

Congrats on your sales @teabreaks :slight_smile:

1 Like

All caught up and adding a re-list.
Hopefully I will have some new items to share soon

5 Likes

I got / get a 404 error but if I delete all the stuff after the number the listing loads fine (thats what I normally try when I get that error)

5 Likes

Glad that worked out for you @thecardjeanie. Completed my Air BnB reservation no bother at all @SashaGarrett - Iā€™m hooked. Managed some photos today with a set of lights Iā€™ve barely used since I got them acouple of years ago. Patchy results so Iā€™ll need to try to develope my editing skills but at least tthe pix I needed for todayā€™s listing seeem satisfactory

8 Likes

Just had a sale on the other side for a ladies jumper :blush:

6 Likes

This is gorgeous Diane. But youā€™ve called the clasp a lobster clasp. I think you mean toggle. Itā€™s beautiful either way though :blush:

1 Like

Good morning yay happy dance for your visit from the sales fairy :fairy: Brenda @teabreaks and you too Carol @Knittingtopia even if we canā€™t add it to the tally :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good morning everyone.
Thank you Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:

https://folksy.com/items/6958658-Hand-knitted-boys-girls-purple-jumper-to-fit-26-inch-chest-

4 Likes

Morning everyone, back to candles for a few days

7 Likes

Good morning. Todayā€™s listing is a yoga mat bag which Iā€™ve made using this paisley fabric.

7 Likes

Good morning.

Today we are a family without any means of transport at all! When I moved here 18 months ago my sisters family and I had 7 cars between us but with children moving away/taking cars and finally my sisters car breaking down we now have none! My sister had a hire car for a week but that has gone back now. On the plus side I get mine back tomorrow :slight_smile: Iā€™m guessing Iā€™m going to be a taxi service for a while as the breakdown is going to cost Ā£2000+ to fix so wonā€™t be happening any time soon!

My shop here and over the other side are horrendously quiet at the moment - to be expected in January I suppose but it does rather dampen the creativity.

Heres my listing for today

8 Likes

Just discovered weā€™re out of milk and tea made with the powdered stuff just isnā€™t the same, Iā€™m going to have to go to the shops sharpish.
Next on the fordite pendant restock isā€¦

I promise its almost over but them I have to move on to doing studs (maybe after Iā€™ve got a commission out of the way).

10 Likes

Morning All cought up to here, have a lovely Friday
https://folksy.com/items/7084827-Peridot-Leaf-Earrings-Sterling-Silver

8 Likes

Very pretty. Love the coiling circles inside the dear-drops ; )

1 Like

What a great idea!

Morning! Scrapbook today, A4 landscape size. Other sizes available.

8 Likes