Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

Thank you. I’ve sold quite a few over Christmas in different fabrics. I haven’t had a chance to make any more yet. X

1 Like

Morning all, off to the Cotswolds for a cottage weekend meet up with 3 school friends and their families. We haven’t seen each other for more than a year and in that time two babies have turned up!!

Will try and keep up if I can but no listings from me. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

6 Likes

Morning all , just back from a lovely frosty dog walk.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Good Morning :slight_smile: I’ve been so tired for the last few days- fell like I’m sleepwalking!

My listing today is:

7 Likes

Woohoo! The sun is shining so I’ve taken some photos. Another cushion for you today. Hope you soon feel more energetic Sarah @thedotterypotter

https://folksy.com/items/7091603-Blue-birds-cushion-cover

4 Likes

Another sweet little Valentine’s/ friendship item today.

5 Likes

Good morning all…had a brilliant 24 hours with selling… as well as the three on here yesterday, I had 6 on the dark side and 5 on the auction site…wow…
I had better get painting this afternoon.
I am painting during the day when the light is good and crocheting in the evenings because I can do that without looking…(65 years of experience)
Added to that, the sun is shining…
Have a good day all…today I have listed one of my baby cardigans…all my own pattern…
https://folksy.com/items/7091602-crocheted-baby-cardigan-ref-285113-

10 Likes

Finally got my new bowls ready to photograph last weekend , and seem to have been battling with the ‘right light’ for days ! deleted all yesterdays pics that were too bright. Today is about as good as I can expect in January ;/ I find myself wasting so much time on photo’s but it’s pretty much the most important part of a listing !!
Anyhooo… todays listing !!! …felted ‘Fusspot’ bowl . Grey . Kitty . Cat . Home decor. ’ Silver ’

6 Likes

Love your little kitty @AliDufty.

Wow Brenda @teabreaks, that’s amazing :grinning:

2 Likes

Just a quick relist from me today, a pretty fluorite and mother of pearl keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

5 Likes

Meet Bertie Rainbow, 14 inches tall and so adorable

5 Likes

Thank you, don’t know what happened there

Afternoon

Here is my new listing a set of black and white pen and ink cards

Carol xx

5 Likes

Good afternoon all. Finally got a listing together. Photography has been challenging though.
Hope everyone well . Know what you mean about being tired Sarah @thedotterypotter. I am not functioning well at all.
Added to which my son has gone on a trip to London for the day!! and I have to fetch him at midnight from school :frowning_face: (he left at 5.20am)… a very long day. So don’t suppose tomorrow will be any better.
On a plus note I had 3 sales this morning :tada::tada::tada: @paperchainsandbeads

7 Likes

evening all, yay happy dance for your visit from the sales fairy Caroline @carolinefrodsham :fairy:, she also paid me a visit whoo and congrats Brenda @teabreaks , that is fabulous!

Hope you feel better soon Sarah @thedotterypotter, just a thought if you have been run down may be worth checking if your low on vitamins and iron, I know you don’t like taking tablets, but I have been feeling much better this week after eating more nuts, salad, wholewheat and chicken to boost my system, seems to be working as I don’t feel as washed out x

7 Likes

Evening all,

This birthday card from me today. Still struggling with the light to get anything new photographed and listed.

5 Likes

Today’s listing. A pair of little earrings in a very pretty light pink.

Earrings with Powder Rose Swarovski Crystal Pearls

4 Likes

Quick relist been under the weather this week , Think I have caught .

5 Likes