Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

(PetraBradleyPrints) #582

Sooo sweet.

(PetraBradleyPrints) #583

Great sales you guys

(PetraBradleyPrints) #584

I have bust my machine. (Weeps silently.) Guess it had to happen sometime. Whilst the sewing machine repairman looks it over, I have brought down this old funky 1980’s Frister Rossmann from the loft. If I can get it running, there will be new things. So, this will have to be my picture for today! Have a good weekend everyone.

(Sasha Garrett) #585

Fingers crossed the repair man can sort it quickly and its not an expensive fix.

( Valerie Dockerty) #586

A little bit later today

(Rachael H.) #587

Hello,
So glad it’s Friday. Here’s another re-list, I haven’t had time to photo my new make :frowning:
It’s a matching bracelet for the necklace I posted a few days ago.

(Sue Mellem) #588

Evening

Another day that seems to have run away from me!
enjoy the return of your car tomorrow Roz @OrchardFelts. Souns like a massive repair to your sister’s car - I thought mine was bad enough, but not as bad as your sister’s

some new earrings today

(Ali Dufty) #589

Thank you Mel @aquilacrafts :)) and Petra @PetraBradleyPrints , good luck with the machine too !!

(Brenda Cumming) #590

faved to here. x

(Natalie Ofkants) #591

Yippee! Very pleased to announce I have had my first sale this month! Please can you add me to the sales tally Max @paperchainsandbeads

Natalie x

(Brenda Cumming) #592

I got rid of my car last year and haven’t missed it at all…It was costing a lot of money with, tax, insurance,MOT, servicing,RAC , petrol and parking. I got good money for it and that pays for a taxi wherever I want to go with no worries about bad weather, breaking down or idiot drivers…I am saving a fortune and I don’t have to worry about parking spaces etc…
Usually at this time of year I have to worry of getting the car serviced and MOT’d…that alone saves me over £100…a lot of taxi rides…sorted

(Thatenamelguy) #593

Late today but I have got some photography done and here is a new listing

(Claire Mead) #594

Hi everyone, here are a couple of items that I have restocked in my shop this evening.
https://folksy.com/items/7080696-Tissue-holder-in-cream-and-pink-tissues-included-pocket-sized-gift

https://folksy.com/items/7079841-Tissue-holder-in-navy-blue-with-white-spots-tissues-included-pocket-sized-new

(Deborah Jones) #595

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Congrats on all the sales, there seem to have been a fair few just recently.

(Sarah Bell) #596

Evening all.

Hope you feel a bit brighter soon Sarah @thedotterypotter x

Congrats on the sales @teabreaks

A relist from me, will hopefully get some time for new things tomorrow if o/h doesn’t have too many call outs. Otherwise I end up listing things with ‘helpers’ on my knee, hehe

Pinned and liked to here x

( Carol ) #597

Good morning - just :blush:

(Claire Mead) #598

@paperchainsandbeads hi, could you please put me down for 2 sales today please xx

( Carol ) #599

(BellasSewingRoom) #600

Here’s today’s listing, a zip coin purse made from a William Morris fabric

(Mel) #601

Morning all, hope you have a lovely weekend planned