Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

Morning everyone a new listing today will be back later to love and pin

7 Likes

Good Morning :slight_smile:

My listing for today is a large square button:

8 Likes

Iā€™m having a tea break during a dusty day of ā€œspringā€ cleaning the kitchen, getting rid of the last debris from Christmas.

6 Likes

Good morning yay hapy dancing for a visit from the sales fairy :fairy: Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery , Claire @kernowclaire and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Iā€™m taking the day off today going out later with daughter, granddaughter and step mum for a wander round the shops and maybe a coffee and cake :coffee: :cake:

re-list today as I havenā€™t edited photoā€™s yet doh!

6 Likes

I have a dragons Blood Jasper Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm today, maybe a nice valentineā€™s day gift for him or her her perhaps.

Natalie x

6 Likes

Morning everyone hope the weather is nicer with you than it is here today. Itā€™s very damp and dark and cold I should imagine. Iā€™ve had a great few days with my son and daugher in law. They went home yesterday and I think I may have caught up with most of the things that I didnā€™t do while they were here.

Todays listing is a silver angel key ring.

6 Likes

Morning everyone, think Iā€™m in for a lazy day playing with papercutting after a bit of a stressful week with my poor wee dad. Seems to be more and more common now.

I have another candle today, this time for mothers day. I can put any quote or wording on these

6 Likes

Good morning all. Just off to Dumfries to pick up hubbys new glasses.

Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add 3 sales Thanks

Thoughts of summer with little beach hut purses in my sale

Valerie x

5 Likes

another of my classic lacy baby cardigans today.
https://folksy.com/items/7091930-lacy-white-baby-cardigan-ref-f286-

6 Likes

I have returned these little crocheted baby mittens to my shop today too.

Natalie x

7 Likes

Morning

Its grey, cloudy, dark and cold here too.

Definitely, a day to snuggle up, perhaps start a book I got for Christmas !!

Here is another in my mono series

Carol xx

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend

5 Likes

Iā€™m not surprised Brenda, you things are lovely!

1 Like

Morning (just) all,
Iā€™m not having much luck with suppliers at the moment, I ordered some more of the polishing tips I use from my regular supplier and the ones that arrived were about a third the size of the ones I have previously had from them - they had changed them and forgotten to update the photo/ description on the website! Negotiations are currently under way as to whose going to pay for the return postage as what Iā€™ve received is ā€˜not as describedā€™, if it was Iā€™d be keeping them (Iā€™m hoping that I donā€™t have to quote consumer rights legislation to them and Iā€™m fairly certain some of the things they have put in their returns policy are actually illegal under that). Have any of the other jewellers noticed that cooksons have changed the dimensions of their solders? The easy and extra easy are now the same width making it much harder to tell them apart (I write/ scratch e or xe on them but it used to be possible to tell at a glance without reading the scratches). And donā€™t get me started on utility companies. Anyway the sun came out long enough to get some photos of the sparkles in this

Might go down the allotment later and dig over inside the poly tunnel, digging normally cheers me up.
S

9 Likes

clicked on reply to you Barbara ā€¦sorry and cant delete it ! :neutral_face:

1 Like

Just off the knitting needles!

4 Likes

Dydd Santes Dwynwen (Welsh valentineā€™s Day-January 25) and Valentineā€™s Day coming up so the hearts are out :slightly_smiling_face:
Wet and mis here so I hope I donā€™t have to venture out but demands for food being made ā€¦how unreasonable!
Have a good day all.
You canā€™t imagine how long its taken me to post this ā€¦ I kept getting it wrong :scream:
I hope I can regain the plot soon!

9 Likes

Sasha, that is my favourite piece of fordite yet - gorgeous :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Todays listing,

7 Likes

Another of my new felted bowls today . ā€˜Lavender Hazeā€™ with large ,vintage Mother of Pearl buttonā€¦

Have a good Saturday everyone :slight_smile:

6 Likes

On the train on the way north to collect my car and visit various friends and both daughters before returning home on Monday. My daughter has left the car at the station for me but then sent me a text to say she forgot to look at the name of the road sheā€™s parked it in so I may be wandering round for a while before I find it!

The last of my bags for now

9 Likes