Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

Thank you Natalie x

1 Like

Good morning. Hereā€™s todays listing a kiss clasp purse.

5 Likes

Good morning all some new earrings today will be back later to love and pin

5 Likes

Good morning yay happy dance for your visit from the sales Fairy :fairy: Sarah @thedotterypotter. Oh my goodness how beautiful are those doilies Carol @Knittingtopia, love the little flowers

Just finished this little mermaid, drawn on my ipad and giclee printed

8 Likes

Good morning. Well I managed to find my car, not terribly clean but it did have a full tank of petrol so I canā€™t complain too much :slight_smile: . Just enjoying a lazy breakfast with my friend in Norfolk before heading off to Sheffield and then over to Leeds.

Just listed this keyring with Valentines day in mind - got them in lots of colours so you will be seeing quite a lot of them over the next few days I expect.

8 Likes

Morning everyone :wink:
Another of my new felted bowls today. ā€˜Shorelineā€™ with Mother- of- Pearl buttons ā€¦

7 Likes

Good Morning :slight_smile:

2 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

My listing today is:

7 Likes

Contact for my daughter and grandkids again today so I quick relist before I have to don my chauffeur cap. Might be back later this evening.

6 Likes

Morning all hope you are all well.

I noticed a message this morning saying that yesterday was my first anniversary of my shop being opened so happy anniversary to me. Lets hope that this year brings in a few more sales than last year.

Todays listings are a couple of keyrings which would make ideal Mothers Day gifts.

7 Likes

good morning allā€¦we have sunshine and NO frostā€¦much nicer.
Another crocheted baby cardigan from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7092193-rainbow-baby-cardigan-ref-F287115-

7 Likes

Hi all,

Finally got a bit of sunshine today, so here is a new one I managed to photograph.

7 Likes

Hi everyone. Itā€™s another cushion from me today. Off for a walk at the coast this afternoon even though it doesnā€™t feel like itā€™s got properly light this morning.

7 Likes

You certainly get about Roz @OrchardFelts
Miserable and wet here again today so no new pictures
More cushions
https://folksy.com/items/7087118-Dachsunds-Cushion-
https://folksy.com/items/7035404-Sheep-Cushion-

Valerie x

7 Likes

Just listed this today

5 Likes

Afternoon

Grey, cold and miserable here too

Roz @OrchardFelts, am loving your grey handbag

@Beadseedz - your work is fab

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

8 Likes

Thank you Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:

More hearts for the love season .
Wishing you all a lovely afternoon and evening .

5 Likes

Good afternoon all,

Here is a new card from me today. It is a one-off and would be perfect as a special birthday card or for Motherā€™s Dayā€¦

Jeanie x

6 Likes

After digging over a bed at the allotment for it the resident robin thinks Iā€™m awesome and someone at folksy must think Iā€™m pretty good as they have made one of my fordite pendants a folksy favourite. I keep seeing lots of hearts and mention of something called ā€˜valentinesā€™ā€¦ aaah well if I canā€™t beat them I might as well join them

8 Likes

Lovely fabric. I would love to be able to pop out for a walk by the sea!

2 Likes