Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

Sunday is my slowing down day. So just a relist from me. This bracelet uses the central unit from a bracelet pattern by Ellad2, a brilliant Italian jewellery designer who allows people to sell pieces based on her patterns. I couldn’t get the bracelet strap she designed to work so just kept repeating the central unit to make this very opulent looking piece.

Swarovski Light Sapphire Crystal Bracelet

7 Likes

Thank you Carol. But so is yours. Oh to be able to draw!

2 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7092307-Two-jumbo-extra-large-buttons-covered-with-vintage-embroidery-Mothers-Day-gift-image

I may have worked out how to get a big picture up!

8 Likes

I have just realised that the little grey numbers are the number of times someone has clicked on your link. I can be a bit slow sometimes :joy:

7 Likes

been a little pattern writing but managed to sneak this pretty little knit in

6 Likes

One of those days when time runs away for me. I started a new knitting project and was so fascinated by something called the i-cord cast on that I couldn’t put it down! New item coming soon - but in the meantime a realist!

6 Likes

Whoops! Thanks Mel x

Hiya everyone!
Brrrr it’s freezing had heating on all day😨
Here’s mine
https://folksy.com/items/6830162-Gift-Tags-Set-of-Six-Handmade-Message-Tags-image
Steph x

7 Likes

I’m back. Not too difficult a day in the end. And here is a new listing

7 Likes

Evening all,
Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

6 Likes

Thanks Petra, we are lucky to live near the coast. Today it was so grey you could barely see where the sky met the sea but it blew the cobwebs away!

2 Likes

A heart purse from me this evening
https://folksy.com/items/7092167-Cream-coin-purse-with-beige-hearts-ladies-card-holder-wipe-clean-new

6 Likes

Managed to get some photos done and put a deposit down on a new-to-me car - think I’ve more or less gone through my period of mourning for my existing car, helped rather my the expense it’s cost me recently

So all in all quite a productive day.

New bracelet

9 Likes
6 Likes

Good morning. Wishing you all a fab week

6 Likes

Good morning yay happy dance for your visit from the sales fairy :fairy: Sarah and Deborah

No idea where yesterday went I did very little and enjoyed a rest day, I did sort out my wardrobe and put away all my too cold to wear clothes to make some room, sorted all this weeks listings and cut hubbys heir and beard :bearded_person: so don’t feel like a complete slob lol!

Exciting Sue @BeadstormJewellery a new car :oncoming_automobile:.

Look forward to seeing your project Barbara @KentCrafts. Fabulous bracelet Jayne @Beadseedz.

Yay for Folksy Favouite Sasha @SashaGarrett. Happy Shop anniverdary Pauline @PollysWares138.

8 Likes

Todays listing

6 Likes

Good morning, dark, wet and windy in Newbury, eurgh!

This morning I have a little crocheted hat and shoe set for a newborn.

Natalie x

6 Likes

Here’s todays listing.
A tote bag in a William Morris fabric

7 Likes

Good morning. Off to an appointment with no 1 daughter this morning and then the long drive back home via Peterborough for a quick coffee and cake with a friend :slight_smile: Looking forward to my own bed tonight :bed: :sleeping:

My listing for today is a bag charm (like the keyring, I have lots of these in different colours so prepare yourselves for a barrage!)

6 Likes