Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

Another of my felted bowls / desk tidies today . ‘Mariners Tale’ ( with a selection of Mother of Pearl buttons ) …

Have a good day everyone x

9 Likes

Welcome Karen @KarensKraftyKreations - if you hit return a couple of times before pasting your link you should get a preview of the item showing up. Make sure there is a blank line and no leading spaces on the line you are pasting on. Hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m waiting for a phonecall from the courier to book a timeslot for delivery of the wheel. I can’t wait, it;s better than Christmas!!
I need to get all of my work finished and in the kiln today so that I can focus on throwing when it does arrive. I’ve only actually got two bags of clay left at the moment, so I had better not make too many mistakes!

I’m also trying to start healthy eating today - by writing it down here I may feel more inspired to stick to it. I did SW about 6 years ago and kept off 3 stone for 4 years, then when I had a relapse in my anxiety problems, I started eating rubbish again and put all of the weight back on. I worry about my health now as I’'m getting older so I must try harder to eat more healthily! My eldest Son wants to try too so we are going to do it together. Let’s see if I last the day!

My listing today is:

17 Likes

awesome thankyou so much! just testing …

wohhoooooo it works

8 Likes

Morning

Wow, what a windy, wet night. Thankfully no major damage, only the bird table blown over. Hope everyone survived ok.

We did have sunshine earlier but now reverted to grey, and much calmer

Max @paperchainsandbeads, please add 2 sales, big thank you to Jane @Beadseedz

Here is my new one

Carol xx

6 Likes

Hiya all!
Absolutely thick snow here in the north east, it’s stopped now but it’s not melting😫 Hope it doesn’t last long
Hope everyone is ok,
Max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve a sale for stationery tally please X

Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/7005184-Baby-Boy-Card-Vintage-Style-New-Baby-Card-Handmade-Personalised

Steph x

7 Likes

Struggling to get my ass in gear today (I’m going to blame it on the gales keeping me up all night) and since it was gloriously sunny earlier I tidied the garden whilst taking photos (fill a trug with leaves which have been blown into the garden from somewhere, pop in to take a photo to see if the light is right yet then back out for another trug full)

8 Likes

good afternoon all…I hope everyone escaped any damage from the storms.
today I have another of my lacy cardigans…
https://folksy.com/items/7093917-lacy-baby-blue-crochet-cardigan-ref-f291-

8 Likes

Afternoon all,

Hope everyone is surviving the weather. Thankfully not windy here, but a fair bit of snow. The dogs love it but the hens are not so keen!

New set of gift tags today.

8 Likes

Most of the snow has gone here.
Some new cushions

Valerie x

8 Likes

A gift for a bookworm today!

8 Likes
8 Likes

Afternoon all, I hope the bad weather hasn’t caused too much trouble! My husband and I were woken by a bang in the night - luckily just the bird table going over! One of our large and old shrub roses came down breaking the cruddy old trellis it was attached to so that had to be sorted out. Then when moving the prunings we discovered one of our whitebeams at the bottom of the garden had come down. It was looking pretty sick last year and the trunk has actually split and you can see the inside is full of white fungus. Luckily it did insignificant damage to the buddleias. So cue sorting that out - hubby cutting while I supervised! Then, as we were doing that the most extraordinary screaming started up - turns out one of our resident but wild bunnies was being attacked by either the Stoat or the Mink. Strong enough to drag the rabbit back into the burrow. The noise was awful! I know some rabbits are screamers but my goodness! So now I’m knackered after all the excitement so just a cheeky relist. Nice tropical colours so we can all dream of lying on some beach somewhere :grin:

8 Likes

What a day you’ve had Jessica. And poor bunny! I love all the wild life we have around here but it is hard at times to see nature when it is red in tooth and claw. A couple of years ago we saw one of the jackdaws swoop down on a mother duck taking her tiny ducklings for a walk across the lawn of the house on the other side of the dyke to us. The bird made off with one of the little ones. It was horrible, although I guess he (or she) probably had a family to feed too. Anyway - we seemed to escape the storm more or less so we came off very lightly compared with some of you.
Today I thought I’d better have a change from Russian Spirals so here are some cascade earrings in one of those colours you either love or hate (needless to say, I love it!). It’s a new listing today and there’ll be a necklace to match in the next day or two.

Olive Green Cascade Earrings

9 Likes

Hi all,

Another new Collectors’ themed card from me today…

Jeanie x

8 Likes

@Tealiteful Thank you for saying so!

XxxxX

5 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7051706-Silver-Fern-Frond-Earrings
Relisting these today and looking forward to the ferns unfurling and generally better weather.
Hope all well with everyone.

8 Likes

Oh wow! Please add one sale to the tally for me Max! @paperchainsandbeads

Natalie x

8 Likes

Evening all.

New today.

Did your wheel arrive Sarah? @thedotterypotter if we don’t hear from you I expect it means you’re engrossed x

Happy hols Francis @thatenamelguy

8 Likes

No - they booked delivery for tomorrow morning in the end - the same time that the Washing Machine repair man is coming!
Then in the afternoon I’ve got to take the dog to the vets, so I probably won’t get to play until Saturday! boo!

1 more sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads x

Jessica @jessicagoulty I love the nature and wildlife around here but I really can’t cope with the grisly bits! I’ve never heard a rabbit scream, sounds awful xx

7 Likes