Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

A new tissue holder for this evening - perfect for colds and flu
https://folksy.com/items/7094095-Tissue-holder-for-ladies-with-stars-pattern-with-tissues-pocket-tissue-pouch

7 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

5 Likes

Good luck with the healthy eating. Sounds like a plan. I know, its soooooo hard feeling hungry, but stick with it, you’ve obviously managed before, so you can do it!

3 Likes

Aww poor little rabbit. My cat was attacking a mouse last year and I could hear the poor little thing screaming from inside my house. Hate to hear anything so frightened. Nature is very cruel
xx

4 Likes

Goes so well in that chair!

1 Like

Now, I’ll admit I have a lot of vintage tea towels, but ones with Theatres on are few and far between!
Pitlochry Festival Theatre was where I did my first “proper” Theatre season as a wardrobe assistant, and so it is very nostalgic for me. I remember living in a beaten up beautiful old hunting lodge on the edge of a wood for the summer.

8 Likes

Callout to jewellery makers ( I think the request is for those working in silver but not totally sure) a lovely gallery that I sometimes supply is looking for new artists.

CALL FOR JEWELLERS!

I’m currently looking for a new jewellery designer to join the ranks and have their work stocked at Pippin alongside some very talented makers.

*Jewellery must be finished to a high standard.
*I’m ideally looking for sterling silver, I will consider other mediums but currently not looking for acrylic or wire wrapped beadwork.
*Retail prices should be mostly £10-£60, I will consider pieces up to £100 but the lower range is generally more popular.
*Jewellery will be stocked on a sale-or-return basis to begin with, possibly leading to wholesale later.

If you think your jewellery fits the bill, please email Erica Stahl at info@pippingifts.com with details for consideration. Please do not bring jewellery into the shop without an appointment, and please do not message via Facebook - all applications must be made via email.

4 Likes

Where is the gallery Sarah?

Pippin Gifts

30 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh EH12 5JZ

She is such a nice lady. I noticed that Claire Gent sent some work up to her today too.

2 Likes

Not too sure where today has gone, although it’s been a long one starting with a wild and windy night. Remarkably little damage evident around here from what I have seen

7 Likes

Good morning. Happy Friday :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your visits from the sales fairy :fairy: Sarah, Valerie, Carol, Steph and Natalie :slight_smile:

I have a day off today just using up the last few days leave for this year with some long weekends so I’m spring cleaning :slight_smile: . Hubby is off out up daughters for the day doing some work on her hall, the carpenter that has put up new doors and frames has done a shocking job with rough wood, gaps and generally shoddy work, some of the doors don’t even close properly so hubby now has to fix it. Difficult for them to say anything to the workmen as most of the building work had been done by a relative of his who sub contracted the carpenter so they don’t want to fall out with him, it’s really hard as parents to see them being treated like this but not much we can do in the circumstances other than help them to put things right, I’m not allowed to go help as I’ll just get in the way, until it’s time to do the painting then it’s all mine, hubby does the prep and I do the painting!, so I’m going to finish the curtains and steam clean the carpets instead :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Just looked out the window and the cars are white, brrr! Looks chilly this morning.

My item for today is a pretty Brecciated Jasper Keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

8 Likes

My weather station says -0.4. I’d much rather stay home knitting than go out to work :blush:

6 Likes

Thank goodness no work today, but have a planned trip to London with hubby later, hopefully it will have warmed up a bit by then! X

4 Likes

Hi al here is today’s listing

8 Likes

Good morning. It was a cold and dismal day in the craft cabin yesterday with not one sale :frowning: - on the plus side I got quite a bit of work done. I then went to the gym where I may have overdone it a bit as I felt distinctly lightheaded when I finished on the treadmill and had to sit down and recover for a bit!

I’ve been going a bit overboard on the hearts recently. Thought I’d stock up for valentines day although I’m not sure why as I rarely sell anything specifically for valentines but the hearts drift out slowly throughout the year so I guess the time is not entirely wasted!

Today I have this decorative plant stake

10 Likes

Ive got 7 sales this week from the other side.
This is today’s listing, a kiss clasp purse in this gorgeous bird fabric

7 Likes

Morning everyone, I missed listing yesterday - we had a power cut for most of the day which threw me right out. Our village hall craft morning was relocated to my kitchen because I had a fire to keep us warm :grinning:

I’ve just caught up with loving and pinning everything to here. Lots of gorgeous items.

8 Likes

Morning everyone, I wasn’t able to list yesterday as I’m still struggling to find time to make new goodies. Fingers crossed today goes to plan and I can get a fair bit done, the light wont be great though as we have another amber warning for snow through today. Good job I love the white fluffy stuff :snowflake:

I have managed to finish a new notebook

Have a great day

8 Likes