Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

Morning All hope you are all well.

Todays offering is a pair of Tiger’s Eye beaded earrings.

6 Likes

Woo Hoo doing cartwheels

23 Likes

There is no way you’re going to resist playing until tomorrow! I bet you’ll be on there at midnight! Haha!

4 Likes

I know - I want to be on there right now but it’s probably not a good idea to answer the door to the washing machine man with a crotchful of wet clay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I am a VERY messy thrower and even with an apron on, I wipe my hands over my trousers, shoulders, head, glasses - etc! haha. You can tell when I’ve been picking scratching my nose too!

10 Likes

Sunny day here is Kent, but very cold. This lovely scarf is just right for this weather!

7 Likes

Ooo Sarah @thedotterypotter how exciting - I am jealous and I’ve never done any pottery in my life but its just the excitement of having a new toy to play with :slight_smile: Definitely a late night on the cards tonight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning

Ooooo Sarah @thedotterypotter, so exciting, can’t wait to see how you get on

Beautiful sunny day with a ground frost, perfect winter’s day, hope it’s like this for the weekend.

Here is another newby from me

Carolxx

7 Likes

That’s so exciting Sarah @thedotterypotter I used to go to pottery classes and my cupboards are full of mismatched cups with wonky handles.
Little sheep today in my sale

Valerie x

7 Likes

Morning everyone a new list today

8 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::tada::tada::tada:
What a great pic…I am truly hopeless on the wheel but so gratifying to watch !
Hope it’s a joy.

3 Likes

@thedotterypotter how exciting! I do love a new toy!

Can’t wait to see what you make

2 Likes

Afternoon all.

8 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!
A special offer today
https://folksy.com/shops/stephshortstationery/collections/233698-offers

Catch up later x

7 Likes

Still waiting for the washing machine repair man…hurry up!!

My listing today is

12 Likes

Something from my papercraft range today ( probs back to bowls tomorrow ha ! ) Used some gorgeous , shimmery Japanese yuzen papers on these blank cards…

10 Likes

Just popping in to report a very unexpected sale - finally off to a new year start :slight_smile: Happy dancing.

9 Likes

I think I might have missed optimal photography time by being at gym + yoga but the G&T tonight will taste all the better for it.

9 Likes

Will pop in with a listing later. Just catching up with you all for now and thought I’d show you my WIP (work in progress). What do you think? Lurid, or nice and sunny on this dull day. Husband says lurid, but I think I rather like it :rofl:

14 Likes

I think it is one of those love it or hate it colours - wouldn’t work on me but I know a few people it would look great on.

1 Like

https://folksy.com/shops/PetraBradleyPrints

I always wonder who was the embroiderer? This is a particularly gifted one.

7 Likes