Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

My lurgy has turned into a massive sinus infection ( @Tealiteful got any olbas oil equivalent wax melts?) and although I know I should be working on the design for a commission my body is demanding tea and daytime telly. I’ll be back when I’m better and until then here’s a photo of my workshop plant

(yup we’ve got glorious sunshine here and its been like this all day!)

10 Likes

todays new listing

6 Likes

Hi Barbara. It’s more the make of beads than the supplier. But I’ll send you a message later today with the main makes I look for and also some online suppliers that I find are particularly helpful. I do buy beads from a lot of different places, mainly online, but I’ll let you know some of the ones I particularly like.

1 Like

Hello everyone. Well it was nice to have the weather for a longer (albeit very muddy) walk this morning. I won’t be around much for the next three days - going south tomorrow for a trustees’ meeting on Saturday for the charity I am involved with, visiting friends on the way then spending Sunday with my sister. So I’ll be sticking to relists and will pop in to catch up on likes and pins when I can.
Anyone else doing the Big Garden Birdwatch this weekend? Mine will have to wait until Monday. We usually have quite an array of interesting birds in our garden until you sit down to wait for them! Last year when I did it I think I clocked up a pigeon and a blackbird. Then 5 ducks waddled across the lawn at the last minute so I counted them too, just to have something to put on my form. :duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:
Anyway here’s today’s relist - an elegant pendant:

Black and Gold Woven Ring Pendant

5 Likes

That’s amazing Sue @SueTrevor

2 Likes

Aw sasha @SashaGarrett I hope it clears up soon. I’ve got some eucalyptus melts if you want to try them, just send me your address and I’ll have a pack posted to you

1 Like

That pineapple is amazing Sue @SueTrevor - you are so clever :slight_smile:
Well the day has passed quicker than I expected (less than an hour to go) - I have got lots done and even made some sales in the shop although sadly nothing of mine :frowning:
Spent most of the afternoon finishing off another little wall hanging that I started yesterday - just needs mounting

12 Likes

Hi all,

Just a relist from me I’m afraid.

Jeanie x

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the best sellers, that’s fantastic. @SueTrevor your pineapple is incredible. Hope you soon feel much better @SashaGarrett

https://folksy.com/items/7096894-Soft-blue-linen-and-vintage-floral-zip-bag-

6 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @SashaGarrett love the pineapple @SueTrevor

3 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7094300-Copper-Squiggle-Dangle-Earring
Evening all . I hope your husband is recovering well Diane @AdienCrafts and everyone else is doing ok . What a difficult month January is. The pineapple is very cheerful though :grinning: @SueTrevor !

6 Likes

Afternoon, today has been glorious here so of course I’ve been totally distracted finishing off this

Cute eh? I used up some super bright quilting fabric I’ve had in my stash for years after I didn’t use it in a baby book I made for my nephew.

Sorry to hear you are still feeling rough Sasha @sashagarrett hot drinks and cruddy daytime telly sounds just the ticket for you!

Hope your bub feels better soon Sarah @sarahdesignsuk

Sue @SueTrevor that pineapple is amazing!

Here’s another relist from me! I shall begin catching up!

8 Likes

Hi Barbara. I have sent you a reply to your query about bead suppliers via your shop. Let me know if you don’t get it. But hopefully the info will be useful.

1 Like

Evening

Sue @SueTrevor, W O W!!!

Nothing new, just not been good enough to take pictures. So a relist , sorry!!!

Well done on sales and those in best sellers list

Carol xx

6 Likes

That’s fabulous Sue @SueTrevor

Adding my good wishes for a speedy recovery to your hubby Di @AdienCrafts

Pushed for time today and re-listing

6 Likes

Evening everyone,

Happy Burns Night to everyone over the border. :tada:

Sue @SueTrevor that pineapple is fantastic. You are so talented. I can bearly stitch a straight line with my sewing machine. :blush:

Best wishes to your husband Diane @AdienCrafts. Hope you feel better soon Sasha @SashaGarrett. Love the workshop flower!

Managed to get a new card done today, but will probably have to redo the photos on a brighter day.

6 Likes

Hi, Here is my brand new item this evening. Handmade this afternoon.
https://folksy.com/items/7096943-Make-up-bag-in-yellow-with-pink-flowers-cotton-fabric-cosmetic-bag

5 Likes

Late one from me today - so I will have to go back and give all your work some love <3
Just had a quick skim through and @SueTrevor that pineapple is so amazing - I love it!

My listing today is:

1 sale to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads xx

Hope your littlie is feeling a bit better and you all get more sleep tonight Sarah @SarahDesignsUK xxx

Hope your husband is on the road to recovery @AdienCrafts xx

7 Likes

Evening folks.

Fab pineapple Sue! @SueTrevor
Get well soon @SashaGarrett
Congrats on the sales everyone.

New dragon from me!

All pinned and loved to here!

9 Likes

beautiful x

1 Like