Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

I have relisted this item and hope to take some new picture of my latest items later today.

Natalie x

4 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for the visits from the sales fairy :fairy: Valerie, Sarah, Elly and there were 6 for me! yes 6 :open_mouth:. Brenda @teabreaks your on the best sellers list today whoop whoop!

Hope you feel better soon Sasha @SashaGarrett

Love that pineapple Sue @SueTrevor

Something a little different today a spinner necklace, it took ages to get the shaping right on the band, it moves freely around the bead but without falling off, I’m pleased with the result but it’s really difficult to capture the movement in photo’s :thinking:

6 Likes

I’ve just relisted a few items, including this Pocket Square . . .

5 Likes

Good morning.
Nothing exciting to report here. Congrats on all the sales, especially to those that have made it into the best sellers list :slight_smile:

Thought I’d give you a break from hearts today

5 Likes

Morning everyone, back to decorated glasses today.

5 Likes

I love that pendant :slightly_smiling_face: Well done on all your sales too :slightly_smiling_face:Max. I have one to report from last night too :tada:

5 Likes

good morning…two more sales for me please…total 13 x

5 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile: Think I need to re-take all my photos from yesterday - it was so dark, they are all a bit out of focus!

2 sales to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads Well done on 6 sales yesterday - amazing! xx

My listing today is this birdcage

7 Likes
5 Likes

Hi Everyone. Just a quick relist before I set off. Will dip in and and like and pin when I can. Have a great weekend everyone.

Thought, for something different, I’d share some pearls. I love knotting pearls - I use the traditional method of putting a small knot between each on, although I tend to use high strength nylon instead of the usual silk as it seems to be less stretchy. It’s very therapeutic, pearl knotting, as they feel so lovely as they slip through your fingers.

Pink Freshwater Pearl Necklace

8 Likes

Morning all what a change in the weather its a lovely bright sunny quiet day today who would have thought it was so wet and windy just yesterday.

Today is another pendant necklace listed yesterday.

5 Likes

good morning,.
today I have a 7x5 watercolour to remind us of Spring time
https://folksy.com/items/7097057-watercolour-bluebell-landscape-ref-298-

8 Likes

Morning, feeling a bit cream crackered today. I felt like I was re-enacting the John Hurt scene from Alien last night…I have no idea what got her so excited at 3am…:expressionless:

However, I have managed to list a new item! Yay me! :grin: Congrats to those on the best sellers and with sales! Great stuff!

7 Likes

Morning all,
Thank you for all the pineapple love yesterday,
Jessica @jessicagoulty I used to love my babies wriggling around in my tummy :grin: I was pregnant for about 3 years of my life, I loved every minute! (Almost!)
Jane @Beadseedz I really admire your work, many years ago people used to ask me to rethread pearl necklaces with knots between each bead, I hated it, perhaps I didn’t have as much patience back then.
Today’s listing

And another sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:

6 Likes

Afternoon :blush:

5 Likes

Normally it is fine and I quite enjoy it but last night…I swear she thought she was going to make it out via my belly button!! :joy:

4 Likes

The sun is out, so I am going to try and get some photography done before I have to pop into work for a meeting, in the mean time, my newest listing a rustic Marled Crazy Agate Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

5 Likes

Afternoon

Yes the sun is out here too, it makes such a difference.

I too got pictures taken Yay!!!

So here is the first, a reminder of things to come

Carol xx

6 Likes

Some of my Japanese themed , blank cards today , although hard to capture the gorgeous shimmer in these Yuzen papers ! …

5 Likes

I love your painting Brenda @teabreaks it reminds me of a path very near here.

Here is my bag for today

https://folksy.com/items/7097183-Vintage-fabric-and-reclaimed-denim-bag

5 Likes