Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

Yay - we have snowdrops…spring is coming!

16 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Thank you Mel x

1 Like

Hi all,

Just a relist today. Hopefully we’ll get some good light over the weekend so that I can take some new photos…

Jeanie x

5 Likes

OOh thanks Max, I wouldn’t have know if you hadn’t told me.xx

3 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7096079-Copper-Snowdrop-Long-Dangle-Earrings
Hooray for the snowdrops :grinning: Saw my first ones today too Roz @OrchardFelts
So listing snowdrop inspired earrings…they aren’t snowdrop colour! but I just love the way they dangle down ;perfect for earring inspo.
Hope all ok . I have been driving myself mad looking for something all day ,
and couldn’t settle down to anything … Found now though :slightly_smiling_face: what a giant waste of time.
Need to get my act together now and do some work.
Spring is coming :smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks so much for your help and all the info, Barbara

2 Likes

One sale for me please Max @paperchainsandbeads - the little pendant I listed yesterday. Having walked to the post office to send it off I can say the weather is still suitable for this scarf and hat set.

5 Likes

Evening peeps yay happy dancing for your visits from the sales fairy :fairy: Sue, Brenda, Sarah, Barbara and Caroline

all caught up to here, sales all packed and posted, got 2 commissions for over the way today so happy dancing for those and after a very long week I’m going to crash with hubby in front of the box with a glass of vino :wine_glass: cheers everyone and have a lovely evening

9 Likes

Evening all!
A new pendant from me.

Off to catch up and pin now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Evening all, very late again. Seem to be having trouble loading pics, probably my internet being slow.

4 Likes

Congratulations on all the sales - very quiet for me on here this month.

Exciting day - picked up my new-to-me car today. Looking forward to geting used to it this weekend

I’ve manages some new earrings today

4 Likes

One of the many brooches I have listed over the past couple of days.

5 Likes

Morning everyone, another labelled jar candle today

7 Likes

Good morning, I couldn’t get on Folksy this morning, glad it has been sorted now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning. A very late wake up for me today as I had an unintentional late night. My apple id on all my devices was an obsolete email address and so late last night I decided to change it …bad idea - I had no idea how many accounts are linked to your apple id and was up into the early hours trying to track them all down! Think there are still a few left so may have to head to the apple shop today for advice :slight_smile:

Not sure if its the January blues but I am having doubts about the direction I am going in. Sales don’t seem to work for me anymore so am having a serious think about whether I should start doing some workshops for people wanting to learn how to felt. Does anyone know, can you sell workshop places on Folksy?

Anyway, thats for the future - for now I have this cute little keyring to show

Must go and walk the dog now, he’s been a good boy letting me have a lie in :dog2: :dog2:

6 Likes

Hi all this is todays listing

5 Likes

Morning all ! whizzing this morn as I’m putting finishing touches to the bathroom I’ve just decorated , then taking little grandson for a swim after lunch ! will pop back this eve :slight_smile:

Merino wool blend cot blanket …

7 Likes

Morning all. A bit wet today
Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add a sale. Thanks

Little owls today Just £2.50 in my sale

Valerie x

5 Likes

Good Morning :slight_smile:

My listing today is this little bird heart:

8 Likes