Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

Morning everyone, Steph @stephshortstationery I hope your tests help you get to the bottom of the issue. Carol @Knittingtopia I hope you feel better soon.

I decided to pick up the watercolour and made some cards to practice my background washes. This is the first of them

https://folksy.com/items/7098235-A5-watercolour-painted-birthday-valentines-mothers-day-fathers-day-card

6 Likes

Good morning - not quite so bright this morning :frowning:
Sorry to hear you are suffering Carol @Knittingtopia, and hope your tests aren’t too horrendous and give you some positive results Steph @stephshortstationery

I have a hair appointment this morning then going to lunch with my Dad and into town to do a bit of shopping so unlikely I will have much crafting time today.

Keep meaning to ask Sarah @thedotterypotter did you ever get your new wheel sorted out?

Another heart today

6 Likes

Hope you get the answers you need Steph @stephshortstationery x

Carol @Knittingtopia - sorry you are feeling so poorly.Hope that you managed to get a few hours sleep in the end x

Roz @OrchardFelts - it still leaks a bit but I think it;s just the 2 part tray design. It is clipping in a little bit more easily with more use but there is always a little gap at each side, so my splashing of the water when throwing still seems to hit these gaps and run down the side! I’ve decided to live with it as I love the wheel and it;s only two teeny puddles at the end of using it. I also paid nearly £300 extra for a wheelhead where you can lift the batts off and leave the work on, so you don’t need to try and lift the work off when it’s still quite wet but the batts have swollen up a bit after getting wet and they are a real pain to lift out. I may need to sandpaper all around them and take a bit off. They cost £15 for each batt though, so I’m quite disappointed about that! So slightly meh but also slightly loving it - lol! (Bet you wished you hadn’t asked!)

My listing today is this Mum heart:

9 Likes

Hiya all!
Thanks so much for your kind thoughts yesterday :green_heart: X

Feeling really tired and drained today but I’ve got a thousand and one things to do …no rest for the wicked as they say :wink:
So here’s another Valentine’s Day card
https://folksy.com/items/2955074-Valentine-s-Day-Card-Matching-Bookmark-Set-Handmade-Valentine-Cardimage

Max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve a sale for stationery tally please X

Catch up later
Steph xx

5 Likes

Morning all, scraping in with a minute to spare.

Just back from hairdresser, had it cut quite short. The whole cut was done with a razor and clippers - not had that before! will have to see if i like it - once I have washed it.

7 Likes

Missed out yesterday as I spent the day in town with friends, then went to baby sit my grandson in the evening. I’'ve now caught up with loving pinning and tweeting. Hope all who are unwell improve soon. So two items form me today.

4 Likes

Morning All

It’s very cold here this morning but the sun is shining brightly, there are also intermittent snow flurries. Very strange.

Today I have two bracelets that I listed in my shop yesterday.

5 Likes

good afternoon…another aceo today.

5 Likes

Managed to take some decent photos of my glass cabochon jewellery so I’ll be listing loads of it! Off for lunch now, will be back to love later.

7 Likes

Well apparently I’ve done £800 worth of damage :scream::see_no_evil:

So we’ve started the claims process to see what they say.

2 Likes

Ouch !!Carol @Knittingtopia :confused: good luck with claim !

Some more Japanese style cards from me today ( with gorgeous Yuzen papers and 4 different sentiments )…

7 Likes

Afternoon all, oh Carol! @Knittingtopia
Well we had a successful shopping trip yesterday, we bought ourselves a new garlic press and tin opener! We simply couldn’t resist the colours and there guaranteed for 25 years each! (Not that we needed either!)

Yes, we also got an assortment of goodies for my daughter, including a beautiful succulent and some special food.
Today’s listing,

I hope all the poorly people are continuing to improve, there seems to be a lot of it about at the moment.

13 Likes

Oh Carol @Knittingtopia I have never understood how such little scratches can cost so much to repair! Here speaks the voice of experience - I have a few to my credit from the past!

2 Likes

afternoon

Oh Carol @Knittingtopia, that’s rough and the price Wow!!! Doesn’t appear to be that bad.

Thanks, Max @paperchainsandbeads for kind comments

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

7 Likes

Hi Everyone. My last listing for a couple of months. See you the other side of my holiday and stocking up my other shop :wink:

Deep Red (Siam) and Silver Chevron Weave Bracelet

8 Likes

Good evening everyone

5 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7098004-Small-Silver-Organic-Circle-Studs
Evening all . The last day of January :grinning:
Have a sale to report Max @paperchainsandbeads :tada:
Hope everyone ok .

7 Likes

Good evening peeps yay happy dance for your visits from the sales Fairy :fairy: Steph, Caroline just caught you too :slight_smile: and @pipdesigns, there were also 2 for me whoopie!

all clicked and loved to here, wow Carol @Knittingtopia , that’s a lot!

8 Likes

Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add 3 sales Thanks
Nothing new again from me
Just a few cushions

Valerie x

6 Likes

Fresh buttons from me .

5 Likes