Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

(PetraBradleyPrints) #1403

Fresh buttons from me .

(PetraBradleyPrints) #1404

Signing off.
Well, that was tough, but so worth it. Ive enjoyed making the time to peer into everyone’s shops, like your FB pages, and follow your Instagrams. Thanks for all your support, my little shop nearly exploded! I think Im beginning to realise what actual promotion feels like.
I’ve got a Vintage Weekend in March, so it’s back to altering, repairing, laundry, sniffing armpits and generally giving old clothes some much needed TLC for the next few weeks for me.
Thank you so much Maxine for all your patience, knowledge, and all the time you give up for this, and the group shop. I always feel especially pleased when you get a sale yourself. Have a good Feb listings and sales month everyone.
Petra x

(Sarah Bell) #1405

All caught up, liked and pinned.
Hope all the poorly people feel better soon x

(Sue Mellem) #1406

Carol hope you feel better soon and have a better night tonight.
Sorry to hear about the car - I hope the insurance company move quickly for you.

Max @paperchainsandbeads good luck with the car insurance. I will be doing the comparison thing this weekend too, although ai’ve got about a month until it needs to be renewed. I hate how my inbox gets clogged up with emails once I start getting quotes.
Thanks also for running the thread again this month - don’t know how you find the time, but it’s grea5ly appreciated.

Busy day - check up with the surgery nurse this morning, lovely lunch with a couple of friends, then hospital visiting a friend this evening. Also managed to do a bit more tidying and culling.

Adding a re-list

(Sue Mellem) #1407

A late month sale to add to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

(Sheree@LivingWildStudios ) #1408

Nasty - good luck with you claim

(Sheree@LivingWildStudios ) #1409

So this is the last day of this challenge. And I must say how much I have enjoyed and learned along the way about Folksy, the community and selling my items. Thanks to everyone for the support. What’s happening next month? :grin:

Restocking the store front with new and old pieces in light of advice given. So Ice Ice Baby is back in stock

(Karen Ellam) #1410

A little late today.

Night folks x

(Maxine Veronica) #1411

Ah thank you Petra, and Sue you are all very welcome :slight_smile:

(MercinianCrafts) #1412

(Sarah Bell) #1413

Moved to Feb thread, thanks @MadeintheTemple

(MadeintheTemple) #1414

Sarah I notice you have just posted in the January thread , was it meant for Feb?

(MercinianCrafts) #1415

(Valerie Farrell) #1417

No idea what happened there
Very late today. Iv’e been helping hubby lay insulation in the loft. I was remembering what you were all saying about decluttering. Our loft is in serious need. Why do we keep so much junk?
Two new tote bags today

Valerie x

(Jeanie Hansford) #1418

My latest listing is this …Easter rainbow bunny 14 inches tall

(Sheree@LivingWildStudios ) #1419

Been absent from here and my shop as I enjoyed the half-term holidays. Gopinh to post something everyday till the end of the month as I’ve got a promotion running with British Crafters for March - button up - I think it’s called.
Tiday’s Listing is Caramel Earth