Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

Morning http://folksy.com/items/7228940-Wire-work-and-gemstone-bangle-

20 Likes

A cushion cover for me today.

21 Likes

That’s wonderful Kim! @konyskiw, I love it!xxx
@BabanCat :joy::joy: Don’t worry, at least you got the right site, I’ve pinned things from here on the dark side before now!!xx
I must admit, I’ve always loved the snow and especially as I don’t go out to work any more. We don’t get enough here, I keep threatening to move to Scotland or the Wes country or somewhere that gets real winter weather! However, having said that, I’ll probably have to eat my words soon, as apparently they’ve forecast snow in Kent for around the 25th January, when we’re having my daughter’s dad’s funeral! Knowing my luck, I’ll slip and end up in the grave!!!:joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Morning all, managed to miss yesterday, not enough hours in the day.

25 Likes

Just wondering what the listing theme thing is and how it works, is it on a different thread?xxx Remember seeing something about it, but don’t remember what, typical! Can any of you lovely folk explain it to me? Many thanks xxx
Many thanks Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, I remember now, will give it a go, sounds fun!xx

5 Likes

https://talk.folksy.com/t/homepage-themes-and-tags-for-january-2019/17494

Is this what you mean?

11 Likes

Good morning. We had a flurry of snow yesterday but nothing significant. There’s more forecast for over the weekend but I’d be surprised if that much more than a dusting. We don’t generally get much here in the south east like we did back in the 70’s and early 80’s which is why, when we do, everything comes to a standstill :rofl:

I have another baby cardigan today

21 Likes

one sale for me please ,…total now 2…

Thank you Sharon…(I have included a second freebie…so the collecting begins ha ha)

14 Likes

Well, that’ll learn ya! :joy: Have a great time xxx

5 Likes

Hello all
I spent the afternoon yesterday, playing with my new fabric ink and my lino cuts, love the rustic look I am getting on the fabric, going to try some smoother fabric, love testing things :smiley:

23 Likes

Good morning
Viewed and loved to here
Beautiful cuff links Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Love the bag Esme @esmedodsworth
Lots of lovely things today
Two new items in my sale today £3 each

Valerie x

20 Likes

All caught up to here, have a great weekend everyone xxxx

9 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts, what beautiful deep blues! What a pretty card @LilyLilyHandmade. Just a relist from me today - a chevron weave bracelet.

21 Likes

Aww thanks so much Brenda, I reckoned I deserved a little treat and I still had some pennies left from Christmas money gifts :wink: eeek I am a tad excited now :slight_smile: xxx

8 Likes

I totally love your work @Beadseedz and your photography is beautiful too :slight_smile: xxx

9 Likes

Just having a meltdown
2 cushions to make for tomorrow The needle on the sewing machine has broken and gone down inside and I can’t take it apart. I was going to risk sewing with a new needle only to realise I had run out.
Nearest shop 30 miles away
Panic
Valerie

10 Likes

a new one from me today. Been so full of cold since new years day, so not done much

20 Likes

@SarahDesignsUK your pyrography is amazing, such small detail.
Thank you @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, surprised your bracelets are quick to make, i made some a few years back they took me ages, :grin:obviously I used a different method
love your painting of Tralee Bay @ChrisStoneArtist.
So nice to see so many different things on here that I wouldn’t possibly manage to see on the Folksy site. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend, for me every day is the same as my husband works 4 òn 4 off so weekends are non existent most weeks. However I did promise myself I would take Sundays off this year to do things for myself…ha ha I failed at week one as I was finishing a bear but maybe this Sunday.
Today I have a new pincushion, listed this morning.

22 Likes

Oh dear @valerie, that sounds like a total nightmare! Hope you’re able to get a new needle and get them finished in time.

I haven’t been to the day job today but did manage to get an appointment with the nurse practitioner at the Dr’s. The receptionist offered me an appointment on Monday but then changed her mind after hearing me have a coughing fit on the phone! :rofl: I’ve now got an inhaler to try and reduce the wheezing in my airways and hopefully ease the cough a bit. Fingers crossed it helps because hubby reckons I’m making his ears bleed! :laughing:

New listing today is another toiletry bag (I do tend to make things in batches of similar items).

https://folksy.com/items/7228974-Sleepy-Fox-toiletry-bag-wash-bag-in-pale-dusky-pink-with-floral-sleeping-fox

24 Likes

Oh dear Valerie…hope you can get there and back and buy TWO…I always have TWO spares of everything…good luck x

7 Likes