Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

(Thatenamelguy) #462

Its diabetes day today; nurse check-up this morning and retinal scan this afternoon. Quick relist while I can still see to do it

(HannahBanksJewellery) #463

Thank you so much, I will pop onto FB now and go and like! :smiley:

(HannahBanksJewellery) #464

Can anyone help me please! I have noticed on here that when many of you post, a large picture of your item is displayed, I am currently adding my URL link from my page and it’s only bringing up a banner type link. Could anyone please tell me how I do this. Thank you so much :smiley:

(Sharon Halmshaw) #465

Hi Hannah and welcome to the thread :slight_smile: your work is beautiful <3 xxx

(HannahBanksJewellery) #466

Thank you Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn , yours is too! Very pretty and colourful and very clever :smiley:

(PollysWares) #467

Morning All a bit earlier today thank goodness.

I am in a bit of a quandry at the moment about whether to close my shop which I opened in September. The fees are quite high and so far I’ve only made one sale there. Don’t know whether to stick it out to see if anything happens or to close it and open another Folksy shop for my knitting. Those of you who have two shops here is there anything special that you have to do. For example on e**y if you have more than one shop you have to name the additional shops in your About you page. Will have to think about it a bit more.

So sorry to hear about your loss Linda @wildrosedesigns it is still very sad no matter how old someone is.

That poor girl and her mum Carol @Knittingtopia that must be awful to grow up without one of your parents.

How annoying @SarahDesignsUK to be so close to the op and then to have it cancelled. Hope she doesn’t have to wait too long.

Hannah @HannahBanksJewellery at the moment I view and love all items shown and also tweet, pin and like them on fb but as lots of people have said it does take up a lot of time and I am thinking of not doing the tweeting and pinning for all to try to get some time back in the day.

Todays new listing is another pair of earrings.

(Cynthia Brock) #468

Good afternoon - it’s lovely and sunny here in Kent and no sign of the Beast from the East which was threatened.

My item for today - a pair of beadwoven earrings

(Cynthia Brock) #469

Please put me down for 1 sale Max @MaxPringJewellery. Thank you.

(Sharon Halmshaw) #470

Good afternoon all :slight_smile: whoops this week seems to be running away with me and I wish it would slow down lol, nothing new today from me so a just a re-list :slight_smile: All caught up loving and pinning to here :slight_smile: I am on the look out for a Mothers day gift for my very hard to buy for Mum so I will be keeping a beady eye on all the pretties here as I would love to get her something from a 365er :wink: have a lovely afternoon everyone :slight_smile: xxx

(Roz) #471

Well, I didnt get the job :frowning: Interview feedback was that I did extremely well and had there been 2 jobs I would have got one of them but there was someone with more experience than me … Oh well, onwards and upwards - will have to keep looking. Was feeling a bit despondent but got stuck into some felting and feeling a little better now.

(Cynthia Brock) #472

Here is the sales report for yesterday 7th January 2019, Monday. The sales fairy only visited 1 shop yesterday - she must have been having an “off” day. There were 34 people listing on the thread.

The sales (2) were as follows:

Jewellery 2

The cumulatives so far:

Ceramics 11
Cards 10
Jewellery 18
Bags 4
Knits 7
Accessories textile 3
Art 1

Total 54

In the Folksy top sellers chart we had Deborah Jones, Dottery Pottery, and Sue Trevor.

In January 2018 we had sales of 250 - so let’s make this our target to beat once again this month, To reach this target we need roughly 8 sales per day on average.

Twenty three shops have had a least 1 sale so far this month.

(Kim Onyskiw) #473

Look at the little icons above where you type your reply, and the 7th one is a little picture. Click on that, select “from the web”, put in the image link in the box and then click “show more” to add the listing link (it’s easiest to do if you have 2 windows open).

(Kim Onyskiw) #474

Just realised that late night finishing off totally made me forget I was going to give my goat squared pupils (and that was the most exciting thing about finally doing a goat). Might try alter it later, but he’s getting good front page exposure at the moment.

Oh, and not a Folksy sale, but celebrating that I just got to 400 sales on the other side :smiley:

(Alison Mackenzie) #475

Afternoon everyone,

Sorry to hear about your stepfather Linda @wildrosedesigns xxx

I know we’re only just into January, but here is a Valentine’s card and matching tag.

(HannahBanksJewellery) #476

That’s great Kim @konyskiw , thank you so much :smiley:

(Brenda Cumming) #477

@HannahBanksJewellery … Hannah…I do it the same way…
put yout item URL in the reply box and you get the small picture that you already do…then as Kim says, click on the square landscape icon and it takes you to the pics on your device…find the same picture that is in your shop and click on it then download it or add it and this changes the small picture to the big one with a clickable link.x

(HannahBanksJewellery) #478

Thank you so much Brenda @teabreaks :smiley:

(Sue) #479

Commiserations Roz @OrchardFelts and hugs to al those that need them today.
I’m late listing today, our last Christmas presents turned up today so it’s put me back a bit. Although, the shawl I purchased from another folksy seller went down very well.
Today’s listing is a badge

Lynn @erkinwald I have my own book envy too now :joy: although, I was only thinking yesterday, I ought to rehome some of them, like the brilliant book my sister in law gave me when the children were little for childrens party cakes. Well used, but no longer relevant (until, if i have grandchildren) :joy:

(Valerie Farrell) #480

Good afternoon , Lovely sunny day here in Scotland although a wee bit chilly
Sorry about the job Roz @OrchardFelts
Sorry about your Stepfather Linda @wildrosedesigns
Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn What lovely colours. I am really tempted

Glasses cases in my sale today

Valerie x

(Karen Lonergan) #481

Crikey I am late on parade today and with only a re list too … note to self, get yourself more organised tomorrow! Loved and clicked so many gorgeous things, but particularly love that colourful scarf Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn ! Sorry the job didn’t work out this time Roz @OrchardFelts, and sad to hear your news Linda @wildrosedesigns