Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

An apple a day…

21 Likes

Thank you x

4 Likes

All loved and pinned up to here.
Love the penguin and badger Karen @TheCornishHare. Gorgeous wall hanging Joss @XStitcherJoss
Lovely blanket Cat @BabanCat. Love those earring Cynthia @Brockstones.

6 Likes

Well I’ve made some progress towards catching up but still have a long way to go! Here’s a new listing for today.

23 Likes

Evening all.
Congratulations on taking the number 1 spot again Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :tada::tada::tada: Very well done .
Welcome back Esme @esmedodsworth Love feathers and your feather card .
Nice to see you back Claire @ClaireMortArtist Take it easy x
Hope you feel better tomorrow Roz @OrchardFelts
Lovely ring Patricia @silverbirchstudio
Have a good evening and roll on the weekend :smiley:

22 Likes

Evening everyone
Can you add 4 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Welcome back esme @esmedodsworth
Hope you fell better soon Roz @OrchardFelts
A relist today

21 Likes

Hi everyone,
I hoped to get a new listing done today; it’s all photographed and ready but I have run out of time. Tomorrow perhaps… So here’s a relist, another little snowflake pendant, this time in white and crystal.

24 Likes

Hi Everyone, such a lovely wide selection of items on here this evening, have just loved and pinned all! Today’s listing from me is a pair of fine silver heart earrings finished with a floral print :smiley:

23 Likes

Attempting a partial catch up before I go out.
Love the print @ClaireMortArtist.
Fabulous miniatures @LilyLilyHandmade.
Welcome back @esmedodsworth.
Loving your ACEOs @TheCornishHare. Poor Barry (your husband, not the badger!) I have met portlier gentlemen than he. I reckon he could get into a Mini. (I might struggle though).
Hope to catch up on any I’ve missed later.

14 Likes

1 sale to report going to the States. :dancer:

17 Likes

One of my felted wool/ alpaca blend bracelets today …

19 Likes

Hello. Here is today’s listing… A little nautical card. Welcome Esme @esmedodsworth and welcome back Claire @ClaireMortArtist, hope you’re feeling better x

20 Likes

Evening all.
Goodness it was foggy here today. Been at work work all day. I think my legs might drop off.

Welcome @esmedodsworth :blush:

Lovely bowl @MaisyPlum :blush:

Hope you’re ok @ClaireMortArtist :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Barry badger is fab @TheCornishHare :blush:

Hugs for you @OrchardFelts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Waking in the night is indeed no fun @Knittingtopia and @junemccabe. :sleeping:

A new pendant from me!

Liked and pinned to here, hopefully, kept getting error 504 bad gateway, but persisted! Xx

23 Likes

Thank you for the info 're posting pics. Much appreciated xx

5 Likes

Thank you sooo much ! I’m glad you like them! Sorry for the delayed reply but I can’t work out how to post to the original thread!!

Well done on your sales!!!

6 Likes

Thank you for the info. I shall certainly give this a go!

5 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery It’s going fast for me, but that’s because I always want a bit more time between Christmas and my birthday (tom… well, today now it’s after midnight).

@valerie Yes, I always have trouble getting to sleep if I don’t stay up late too. Even when I’m in bed with the lights off before midnight, I’m always still awake at 2am. I just accept the fact my body works best semi nocturnal now and don’t go to bed until 3/4am. It works most the time but I still got the odd night when I just can’t sleep.

A birthday card for today:

24 Likes

Thankyou Brenda @teabreaks, here I am again at stupid o’clock, been awake since 3.50, makes me so comforted to know you sleep so well, ha ha, yes I wish you knew the secret too, imagine the money you’d make! My partner is the same, head hits pillow, any time, and zzzzzzzz !!! So annoying, Lol😂
Hope you had a better night Carol @Knittingtopia and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn!!!xx
Thankyou Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, I like the dangly bits myself! :joy::joy::joy:
Welcome back @esmedodsworth
Happy Birthday Kim @konyskiw
Hope you’re getting better Claire @ClaireMortArtist xx

24 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Sharon, Petra, Rachel, Valerie D and there was 4 for me too (1 jewellery 3 x Card packs Cynthia :slight_smile: ) :dancing_women: :slight_smile: Congrats to Deborah top of the best sellers :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Kim @konyskiw :cupcake: have a lovely day, also noticed it’s your forum anniversary and there’s a little cake next to your name too :cake:

Sending hugs :hugs: to all those struggling, I can fully sympathise with the lack of sleep, mine seems to go a phases at the moment I’m getting between 5-6 hours which is pretty good for me

Lovely to see you here Claire @ClaireMortArtist, hope you don’t have to wait too much longer now lovely :hugs:

Welcome back Esme @esmedodsworth lovely to see you again :slight_smile: :wave:

Roz @OrchardFelts sending you hugs :hugs: and support lovely, hope this passes soon

Hope it was positive news on the shoulder Helen @PocketfulCreations

29 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: here is the link to Junes @junemccabe gorgeous heart mug :slight_smile: xxx

24 Likes