Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

(Karen Lonergan) #623

Caught up to here! Loving the blanket Cat @BabanCat and the boho bag Helen @PocketfulCreations. That mini is fab Chris @TheChrisArtist (was my husbands first car … don’t think he could get into one now!!). Thanks for the Penguin love Joss @XStitcherJoss and Kim @konyskiw

I have another ACEO today ‘Barry Badger’ - he looks like he has had too much to eat over Christmas … my husband is called Barry, I wonder why I thought of him when I named it!! HeeHee

(LemonandGinger) #624

An apple a day…

(Catherine Spencer) #625

Thank you x

(Lynn Britton) #626

All loved and pinned up to here.
Love the penguin and badger Karen @TheCornishHare. Gorgeous wall hanging Joss @XStitcherJoss
Lovely blanket Cat @BabanCat. Love those earring Cynthia @Brockstones.

(Patricia Smith) #627

Well I’ve made some progress towards catching up but still have a long way to go! Here’s a new listing for today.

(carolinefrodsham) #628

Evening all.
Congratulations on taking the number 1 spot again Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :tada::tada::tada: Very well done .
Welcome back Esme @esmedodsworth Love feathers and your feather card .
Nice to see you back Claire @ClaireMortArtist Take it easy x
Hope you feel better tomorrow Roz @OrchardFelts
Lovely ring Patricia @silverbirchstudio
Have a good evening and roll on the weekend :smiley:

( Valerie Dockerty) #629

Evening everyone
Can you add 4 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Welcome back esme @esmedodsworth
Hope you fell better soon Roz @OrchardFelts
A relist today

(Beadseedz) #630

Hi everyone,
I hoped to get a new listing done today; it’s all photographed and ready but I have run out of time. Tomorrow perhaps… So here’s a relist, another little snowflake pendant, this time in white and crystal.

(HannahBanksJewellery) #631

Hi Everyone, such a lovely wide selection of items on here this evening, have just loved and pinned all! Today’s listing from me is a pair of fine silver heart earrings finished with a floral print :smiley:

(Chris Stone) #632

Attempting a partial catch up before I go out.
Love the print @ClaireMortArtist.
Fabulous miniatures @LilyLilyHandmade.
Welcome back @esmedodsworth.
Loving your ACEOs @TheCornishHare. Poor Barry (your husband, not the badger!) I have met portlier gentlemen than he. I reckon he could get into a Mini. (I might struggle though).
Hope to catch up on any I’ve missed later.

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #633

1 sale to report going to the States. :dancer:

(Ali Dufty) #634

One of my felted wool/ alpaca blend bracelets today …

(Catherine Spencer) #635

Hello. Here is today’s listing… A little nautical card. Welcome Esme @esmedodsworth and welcome back Claire @ClaireMortArtist, hope you’re feeling better x

(Sarah Bell) #636

Evening all.
Goodness it was foggy here today. Been at work work all day. I think my legs might drop off.

Welcome @esmedodsworth :blush:

Lovely bowl @MaisyPlum :blush:

Hope you’re ok @ClaireMortArtist :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Barry badger is fab @TheCornishHare :blush:

Hugs for you @OrchardFelts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Waking in the night is indeed no fun @Knittingtopia and @junemccabe. :sleeping:

A new pendant from me!

Liked and pinned to here, hopefully, kept getting error 504 bad gateway, but persisted! Xx

(Maisy Plum) #637

Thank you for the info 're posting pics. Much appreciated xx

(Maisy Plum) #638

Thank you sooo much ! I’m glad you like them! Sorry for the delayed reply but I can’t work out how to post to the original thread!!

Well done on your sales!!!

(Maisy Plum) #639

Thank you for the info. I shall certainly give this a go!

(Kim Onyskiw) #640

@MaxPringJewellery It’s going fast for me, but that’s because I always want a bit more time between Christmas and my birthday (tom… well, today now it’s after midnight).

@valerie Yes, I always have trouble getting to sleep if I don’t stay up late too. Even when I’m in bed with the lights off before midnight, I’m always still awake at 2am. I just accept the fact my body works best semi nocturnal now and don’t go to bed until 3/4am. It works most the time but I still got the odd night when I just can’t sleep.

A birthday card for today:

(junemccabe) #641

Thankyou Brenda @teabreaks, here I am again at stupid o’clock, been awake since 3.50, makes me so comforted to know you sleep so well, ha ha, yes I wish you knew the secret too, imagine the money you’d make! My partner is the same, head hits pillow, any time, and zzzzzzzz !!! So annoying, Lol😂
Hope you had a better night Carol @Knittingtopia and Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn!!!xx
Thankyou Chris @TheChrisArtist, I like the dangly bits myself! :joy::joy::joy:
Welcome back @esmedodsworth
Happy Birthday Kim @konyskiw
Hope you’re getting better Claire @ClaireMortArtist xx

(Max Pring) #642

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Sharon, Petra, Rachel, Valerie D and there was 4 for me too (1 jewellery 3 x Card packs Cynthia :slight_smile: ) :dancing_women: :slight_smile: Congrats to Deborah top of the best sellers :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Kim @konyskiw :cupcake: have a lovely day, also noticed it’s your forum anniversary and there’s a little cake next to your name too :cake:

Sending hugs :hugs: to all those struggling, I can fully sympathise with the lack of sleep, mine seems to go a phases at the moment I’m getting between 5-6 hours which is pretty good for me

Lovely to see you here Claire @ClaireMortArtist, hope you don’t have to wait too much longer now lovely :hugs:

Welcome back Esme @esmedodsworth lovely to see you again :slight_smile: :wave:

Roz @OrchardFelts sending you hugs :hugs: and support lovely, hope this passes soon

Hope it was positive news on the shoulder Helen @PocketfulCreations