Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

Good morning all :slight_smile: sorry I didnā€™t get anything listed yesterday as taking photos and editing took me all day, I sure wish it was a quicker job, I do have a new one this morning though, another chunky hat :slight_smile: gotta dash as my boy starts college at 8.30 this morning and he is useless at getting up without me nagging :wink: have a lovely Friday everyone with lots of lovely sales :slight_smile: xxx

24 Likes

Happy Birthday Kim @konyskiw

Thanks for all the support, Iā€™m sure life will return to normal soon. Think I am just struggling with the uncertainty at the moment - lots potentially going on but its all up in the air just now.

I used to be able to sleep for England until a few years ago when I started waking up at around 4am every morning. Eventually I just gave into it and didnā€™t try to sleep beyond that. Things are better now and its usually around 6:30 before I wake - cant make it to midnight though!

No making for me today - must continue with the job application this morning and this afternoon I have to take my Dad and Stepmother into town. My Dad and I are going to look at MacBooks while my Stepmother visits the dentist ā€¦ I know which option I prefer :slight_smile:

Luckily I still have some new things to show

27 Likes

Good morning. Dark and damp here today.
Lovely to see you back Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn. Hope things settle down a bit for you Roz @OrchardFelts itā€™s horrid when things are up in the air and thereā€™s not much you can do about it.
Loving the mini Chris @ChrisStoneArtist takes me back to the days of my youth I had a red one with a blue top.
Happy birthday Kim @konyskiw.
A new hat is my offering today
https://folksy.com/items/7226154-Chunky-Knit-Beanie-Hat-for-Adults-Pink-Lavender-Grey-and-Taupe

26 Likes

Caught up to here with all the loveliness! Fab hats @OhhhWhatAYarn as well as @erkinwald really need those at the moment, flipping heck itā€™s cold! Love the scarf ring @MaxPringJewellery

Thanks for the ā€˜Barry Badgerā€™ love @SarahDesignsUK heā€™s had over 100 views and was only listed at about 17.00 yesterday! ACEOā€™s are new for me, so letā€™s see if it leads anywhere, fun to paint though!!

Happy Birthday Kim @konyskiw - hope itā€™s a good day for you!

Will be back later to list something new - in the meantime Happy Friday

17 Likes

Happy Birthday Kim :tada::birthday:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Kim @konyskiw :champagne::birthday: xxx

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Kim @konyskiw ā€¦have a lovely day.

Today I have a baby chunky jacketā€¦
https://folksy.com/items/7223208-chunky-crochet-baby-cardigan-ref-F-638-

24 Likes

Happy birthday Kim @konyskiw

Just off to the woods with the pooches, back with a listing later.

10 Likes

Good morning everyone x
Thank you everyone for your kind words and lovely welcome back x @MaxPringJewellery, @carolinefrodsham, @ChrisStoneArtist, @cathscards, @SarahDesignsUK, and @junemccabeā€¦ really made me feel lovely x
anyhoo I am going to try my best to keep upā€¦ still waiting for op to happen ā€¦ tedious x and am in loads of pain periodically but plodding onā€¦
soooooo happy birthday to @konyskiw hope you have a fabulous day x
hereā€™s my contribution this morning x

25 Likes

Morning! Heres my listing for today https://folksy.com/items/7226175-Adjustable-Wire-wrapped-Crystal-Ring

25 Likes

Happy Birthday Kim @konyskiw
Your little snowflake pendant is lovely, @Beadseedz . Itā€™s so delicate. And so are the unusual rings @Verchielbeadsandjewellery.

26 Likes

Morning all
Happy birthday Kim @konyskiw :birthday::cake::tada:
Todayā€™s listing is a pocket mirror

Itā€™s the end of the 1st semester today at my daughterā€™s uni. Which means sheā€™s frantically getting everything together for assessments. She has done so much work! She also needs to finish her dissertation by Monday. They now call it a report, but itā€™s more or less the same thing, lots of words, then she has 3 weeks off, or rather 3 weeks when she canā€™t go into university but will start working on her final major project. Iā€™m as uptight about her assessment as she is, I hope she gets everything done in time!

26 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Iā€™m still struggling with my mental health but I think it will do me good to try and keep up with this thread again. So, I am going to try. Iā€™ve been in the studio but itā€™s really hard to be creative with intrusive thoughts going through your mind isnā€™t it - my biggest problem is that I am my own worst enemy and too much time alone with my own thoughts is not goodā€¦lol!
Sending love and hugs to everyone else that is also struggling at the moment, especially Roz @OrchardFelts, Sarah @SarahDesignsUK and June @junemccabe xxx

They seem to put them under so much pressure at uni these days @SueTrevor - hope your daughter manages to take a little bit of down time after she hands in her dissertation before she starts her final project. My Son is only in his first year and heā€™s got 3 major assignments to get finished by next week. One of them is as many words as my final dissertation at Uni and we all thought that was a mammoth task then!

Hope you have a fab Birthday Kim @konyskiw :balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

I had 1 sale yesterday to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery x Loving your new notecards today too x

My listing today are some Easter Eggs left over from last year

30 Likes

Just listedā€¦

24 Likes

Iā€™ve just added these really pretty beaded medallion type earrings!

Although Iā€™m struggling to think of ways to describe them apart from beaded medallion!

23 Likes

they really are very prettyā€¦how about beautiful purple beaded statement earrings? (that probably needs some punctuationā€¦lol!)

8 Likes

Yes, she will relax a bit, but not much, like me she is a slow worker and needs all the time she can get to try and get as much done as she can. Itā€™s her final year, she wonā€™t have the opportunity again!

12 Likes

Happy Birthday @konyskiw have a great day. I love Birthdays.

Its amazing @DeborahJonesJewellery to see you up there at the top of the list what an achievement.

Keep your chin up @thedotterypotter your work is so bright and breezy and appealing. Sorry you are not feeling your best.

23 Likes

Here is my latest loo roll cosy, candy pink and purple,
with a Victorian lady on top

23 Likes
23 Likes